In recent times it is becoming very common that people choose to know what a Chromebook is as it is just invading our mainstream and is also very affordable and so people are moving forward with this. The reason why Chromebooks won’t scratch your credit cards so high is that they don’t use MS Windows and Google Chrome OS. Also, they go for cloud storage and so the hard drive expense is minimal.
The fame of Chromebooks is becoming high with its great specifications including their boot-up time and powerful battery system lasting for a long duration. Here we will discuss all the important features of a Chromebook and also their advantages that make it an emerging device. Having spent money on a product and feeling something missing in them gives you some annoying scenes of thoughts. So a short tip on the features of the system will let you understand its importance and choose the right Chromebook that can satisfy you to a great extent.
Chromebooks – Prelude
Most of the customers switch over to Chromebooks as they feel it is a better alternative to computers and laptops. Chromebooks are nothing but lightweight laptops having an alternative operating system named Chrome OS, a tweaked Chrome browser from Google. They can efficiently perform all their tasks and will help you with their powerful processing system. With your Chromebook, you can have many unique and different features. The satisfactory feel with the Chromebook depends on how well you can spend on the gadget and what you expect from them.
Chromebooks are fast functioning, lightweight devices and come with long battery life as they are built on Linux. You may choose to use an internet connection so that you can use most of the features in the Chromebook. Without an internet connection, you can make some ordinary functions too. Other than OS, Chromebooks differ in storage as they move with the cloud for storing data. Let’s have a look at what all the important features are in the Chromebook.
Importance of Touchscreen In Chromebook
If you go some few years back and see Chromebook models, you will find no Touchscreen facility in any device. Because the need for the feature was not so high or almost nil. But nowadays more than one-third of the systems come with touchscreen features. This is because the need is growing higher. As Chromebook provides access to all the Android apps, using these apps to their fullest feature requires a touchscreen facility. If you try to go for Android apps without a touchscreen it won’t be satisfactory. Also, the touchscreen in Chromebook will help you in using all its features completely. For instance, the Google Keep app requires Touchscreen. Also, you can use a touchscreen to draw art over the Autodraw app. So having a touchscreen is useful and completely worth your expense.
Features Of Chromebook
- Virtual Type Desktop: Virtual desktop will let you use and manage many numbers of desktops with a single sign-in. This type of desktop will be highly useful for personal and business purposes. In a virtual desktop, you can try using two different environments simultaneously, that is your personal app’s usage over one desktop and all business-related data over the other desktop. The latest updated Chromebook will help you with operating almost four desktops simultaneously.
- Managing Applications: Chrome OS lets you manage almost all apps that you wish to use. Apps such as web apps, Chrome apps, progressive web apps, android apps, and Linux apps can be used in Chrome OS. That’s why we feel Chromebook be highly versatile although it has no centralized interface among Zillion apps.
- Super Key: Having dedicated Super keys is the most attractive feature of the Chromebook. They will guide you to pull Google Assistant. Super keys are useful for performing several unique and different commands that are highly useful. Multitasking Gestures: Chromebook has the interesting feature of performing a multitasking interface to be viewed alongside open items. You can utilize this feature by simply swiping down from the top to view the active app or browser window. Also, you can drop the app to the open slot on the multitasking grid or drag it to either edge of the screen and snap it to the side for a split-screen view. The split-screen option allows you to select any of the open apps and windows.
- Floating Keyboard: Using this option you can shrink the awkward full-screen keyboard by tapping the second icon on the top row. Selecting the smaller and darker icon you can bring down the larger keyboard to a small floating keyboard that can be dragged and placed anywhere over the screen. There is a squiggly line icon useful for writing using your fingers or any other device. For voice input, you can choose a microphone.
- System-Wide Detection: a system-wide detection feature is an accessibility option using which you can just speak to enter the text anywhere even in the absence of a virtual keyboard. For this open Chromebooks settings and select the Manage Accessibility feature under the Accessibility option. Search for the Keyboard and Text Input option where you can activate the Enable Dictation option. This will enable a new Microphone icon on the bar that is used to speak to get the input text. You can avail of this option both in tablet mode and regular keyboard setup.
- Shortcut for apps: In Android Chrome OS you can have the list of shortcut actions for any icons in the Chromebook’s shelf or launcher simply by long pressing. This is useful, especially for Android apps.
- Extended File App: The storage facility for both Play Files and Linux Files is managed using this extension feature in Chromebook.
- App Drawer: This is an awesome feature when you can draw your ideas and pictures in your imagination. There are multiple coats of paints available for this. Using the contextual suggestions you can improve your painting ideas and knowledge.
- Quick Desktop Mode: Using this feature you can get desktop-like Chrome OS in tablet Chrome OS just by attaching the keyboard. This is one of the simplest features of the Chromebook.
Pros Of Chromebook
- Cost: When you compare it with laptops and desktops, the price of a Chromebook is minimal. The average cost is around $300 – 400. As it sits under most of our budgets it is likely to be purchased by many customers. But this may not be advantageous in the future as many laptops are developing at the same range of cost.
- Speed: It takes just 8 seconds to Power up your Chromebook which is one of the attractive advantages of the device. The fast Power up is mainly due to the SSD hard drive and the lightweight Chrome OS platform.
- Long Battery Life: Once charged fully you can use your Chromebook for six hours or even more. Updated Chromebook models have more than 13 hours of battery life. This seems to be better compared to some standard Windows laptops
- Security Feature: The built-in virus and malware protection options in Chromebook is a notable advantage. This feature will help you and protect you from malicious files that can damage your Chromebook and it can be updated to its latest version anytime.
- Parental Controls: It is a very useful option available in your Chromebook where you can follow kids’ online activity and limit their usage. This makes it a family-friendly laptop.
- Sync: You can sync all your apps and their passwords with the Chrome browser on another computer in Chromebook. Thus the bookmark and the preference will automatically sync with your Chromebook as you use Chrome browser somewhere while working or using another system.
- Cloud Storage: The 100GB free Google Drive storage. will give you space to store many files and documents you have. The Chromebook comes with a huge storage facility when compared to DropBox, Onedrive, etc.
- Updates: You can update your Chromebook automatically so that it is always silent and occurs in the background. So Ku will always have an updated version of Chromebook with you.
- Weight: You can take your Chromebooks to the place you move on as it is designed to be lightweight and portable. Also, it looks simple in design and structure and you can have them inside your back so safely.
- Android Apps: With the recent update in Chromebook, you can use Android apps in this system. Especially the model that came after 2017, by default, comes with this feature. enhance its functionality so that you can play games, create and edit files, etc.
Cons Of Chromebook
- Not for innovative professionals: Are you a writer? Then Chromebook can do best for you. Also, you can work with Microsoft Office and Skype on your Chromebooks. But this is not for professionals. For instance, if you are a Photographer you may not do video editing like 3D editing and graphics as the operating system available does not support some required software. Even though you can use the Lightroom Android app for editing and some simple editing options, this Chromebook isn’t a great choice for you.
- Office: If you are a Microsoft Office lover don’t try to choose Chromebooks. It won’t give access to use them because Google wants you to use Office-like apps. You may enjoy Android versions of the Office app but the functionality is poor.
- No Optical Drive: The Chromebook has no CD or DVD Drive. This is one of the major disadvantages as most of the laptops come with this specific feature to attract customers who regularly use CD or DVD options. For CD or DVD lovers, Chromebook is not yours.
- No Video and Photo Editing: There are no offline video editors like iMovie, Windows Moviemaker, etc, or Photoshop elements or and Adobe Photoshop apps. Instead, you may try online video editors like WeVideo and Pixlr or other online Photoshop Express Editor.
- No Printing and Gaming: You can’t go with the printing option easily in Chromebook because only Google Cloud Print is favored by Chromebook. The poor feature is because Chrome wants you to save all data within Cloud Storage.
If you are a gamer please avoid Chromebook as it can’t run powerfully like standard systems with exceptional to some Android games
- Compatibility: You can expect Chromebook to help you with different software access as most of the software developed is not for Chromebooks.
Since Chromebooks are not ideal for everyone’s usage, choosing the best isn’t so easy and you should consider several factors before choosing one. Know the below factors, understand them and consider them while choosing to buy a Chromebook.
- Usage: Chromebook is best for simplified tasks like browsing or mailing and not for powerful processing. Chromebook is only for Google, Web browser, and other Web apps. So if you want your laptops for the simple task you can go with Chromebook.
- Operating system: Chromebook owns its operating system called Chrome OS based on the Linux kernel where programs on Mac or Windows PC are not available. Cross-checking whether the programs that you use regularly are supported by the Chrome operating system is essential so that if not supported you may go for some other options. Also switching over to a different Chrome OS is not easy if you are used up with a standard laptop. So if you want a specified operating system then Chromebook will not be there on your list.
- Portability and durability: It is easy to carry your Chromebook anywhere you want as it is highly portable. The durability factor is also great in Chromebooks. So if you want your laptop to have a long-lasting life then add the Chromebook to your choice.
- Android Apps: For Android apps, it’s really surprising that Chromebook will give access to all the Android applications. You can easily install them from the Google Play Store app and before buying check whether your collection is Google Play Store as it may be missing in some models.
- Budget: The low cost of the Chromebook makes it highly affordable. If you choose to buy a laptop within a small budget then you can go for Chromebooks as they are affordable and also portable and durable at this cheap rate.
Top 13 Best Chromebook With Touchscreen In Canada
Asus Chromebook Flip C434TA-DSM4t is a top model Chromebook that gives a classy performance. This is one of the exciting pieces of the system that has some interesting features within it. All features including the Intel Core m3 processor, 4GB of memory, 64GB of storage, and a battery makes it more attractive. But the features cost quite a lot.
- Design: Asus stands as a competitor even for some leading laptops too with its sleek design and solid hardware. The design of this model has increased its competitive power one step as it looks almost similar to ZenBook model laptops. It comes with a matte finish in silver aluminum color even at a very low cost so you can’t switch to the next Chromebook skipping this.
- Ports: The system by default comes with all basic ports for external connection including a USB 3.1 Type-A port, a USB-C port for charging, and a headphone jack on the left side and over the right side you may see a USB-C port and a microSD card.
- Display: Though the price seems to be high, the system does not compromise its features. It comes with a 14 inches screen with 1080p native resolution providing you a bright and vivid visual treat. This makes you feel a breathtaking experience. The touchscreen comes with 286 nits of brightness rating giving a more vibrant screen quality than its previous model.
- Inputs: For a more comfortable typing experience you can use the Flip C434’s island-style, backlit keyboard having 1.3mm key travel. The large and spacious keys have 71g of actuation force for a more tactile click. Also, the 4.1 x 2.4-inch touchpad can greatly respond to all your clicks, swipes, and gestures during operations.
- Performance: Asus Flip C434TA-DSM4T comes with an Intel Core M3-8100Y processor having 4GB of RAM and 64GB eMMC storage space. The system runs with Google’s Chrome OS which is its best of one feature. This complete package will give you more productive tasks while browsing, etc with some negligible lags while switching over tabs. This complete pack of powerful processing is highly liked by students of all communities as they are used up with Google services in mobile phones.
- Battery Life: the system comes running for one complete day even when with short battery life. It will be sufficient to attend online classes, movie time, and other simple tasks. The system can work for 10 hours, which is sufficient for a one-day task.
- Built exudes quality is high.
- Powerful Chrome OS
- More Android apps can be used
- Good battery life
- Average display quality
- Quite expensive for customers with budget purchases.
This model from Acer looks highly versatile with its interesting and funny features and can be used for both working and playing games. It can perform all types of tasks and comes with good battery life and interactivity. Once you choose to use this laptop you will feel satisfied with its interaction and usability.
- Design: This compact-sized Chromebook comes with perfect design, build, and aesthetic features. The system has black color at its back, over the keyboard, and round the screen looking more attractive.
- Performance: The system performs powerfully with Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor (Up to 2.2GHz). Having this processor will let you control all other components of the Chromebook and you will never feel inferior with the Asus Chromebook as its processing power is equal to most laptops. Additionally, the 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM and 64GB eMMC combined ensures you safely protect and save all your data within the system.
- Display: The screen size is 14″ having Full HD ComfyView Widescreen. The display comes with IPS giving you High clarity images. Using an LED-backlit keyboard you can comfortably work with the Chromebook even at night. The 10-Finger Multi-Touch Display will give you a smooth navigation process.
- Ports: You can see 2 – USB Type-C ports, USB 3.1 Gen 1 for data transfer, one DisplayPort, USB Charging, DC-in Port, and 2 – USB 3.0 Ports.
- Battery: The 3-Cell Li-Polymer Battery helps Chromebook to work for a long duration with almost up to 12 hours battery life.
- Attractive design
- Perfect size
- Good quality touchscreen
- Has flip mechanism
- The screen looks dim.
- The big bezels reduce the screen size.
This simple clamshell Acer Chromebook 311 comes with attractive matte finishing. The gray ring around the laptop is made of rubber, giving a rugged finish to the device. This is a protective factor at times of drops and falls. It is designed to handle higher opponent force than other laptop devices available at a similar cost.
- Display: It comes with a limited screen size of 11.6 inches having IPS technology to enjoy a more vivid color display. It has a 75-key chiclet keyboard having multimedia keys with the functions keys in the top row. But you need not enjoy the backlit keyboard facility in this Chromebook. The spill-proof keyboard is an added advantage.
- Ports: The Acer Chromebook 311 comes with two USB-C, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, a microSD reader, and a headphone jack. All these will let you plug in a full set of peripherals. Additionally, there are two USB-C ports for charging on both sides.
- Performance: The Intel Celeron® N4100 @ 1.10GHz processor will enable handling all active applications with determining performance. The 4GB LPDDR4 RAM will give you quick access to the current instruction processing. Additionally, the Intel® HD Graphic 600 gives you good graphics processing. With the 32 GB eMMC storage, retain all your data even after shutting down the system.
- Battery: The 3-cell 3920 mAh Li-Ion battery is sufficient to give you a maximum battery life of up to 12 hours and also there is a 45W power adapter
- Good battery life
- Better connectivity options
- 2D video performance is good
- TN screen might be better
- Poor processor
- Webcam may be updated.
For flexible work and playtime, this Lenovo Flex 5 seems to be one of the best options. It comes with an interesting package of a 10-inch display, Chrome OS having a detachable keyboard and touchpad. Though they come with awesome specifications including small size, mobility, and performance, it comes with limited battery life.
- Ports: The new Flex 5 contains a reasonable number of ports: 2 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 1 USB 3.1 Type-A Gen 1, USB C port, a combo audio jack to connect to speaker, a microSD reader, and a Kensington lock.
- Display: Flex 5 comes with 13 inches screen size having 1080p native resolution useful for a better visual experience. The thickness is around 0.7 inches with less than 3 pounds of weight making it highly portable.
- Keyboard: A good keyboard system having a 1.4mm travel distance makes your typing fast and comfortable. Below is a touchpad that is simple to use and is accurate.
- Performance: A powerful Intel Core i3-10110U with 4GB soldered DDR4-2666 RAM and 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage is available letting you have rich and determining functionality.
- Great processor and performance
- USI pen-enabled display
- Poor memory
- Dim display in a bright environment
This Lenovo Chromebook C330 comes in an 11-inch convertible version having unique features and is a tough competitor for many Chromebooks. Its notable features include nearly 10 hours of battery life and its worst is the poor and low screen resolution. Additionally, at this low price, you can have a unique HDMI port and a comfy keyboard. All this comes within $300.
- Design: You can see a creamy white hue having chunky, glossy black bezels. Measuring the thickness you may get it 0.8 inches thick and 2.8 pounds in weight which is quite heavier than similar models.
- Ports: Over the left side you may see one USB Type-C port for charging, an HDMI port, one USB 3.0, and an SD memory reader. On the right, you can see the headphone jack, security lock slot, and power and volume buttons. It’s really surprising to see so many ports within this small device.
- Display: When you are used up with excellent brightness and resolution, this model would be quite disappointing. Unfortunately, the resolution is 1366 x 768 with a screen size of 11.6-inch. The C330’s touch screen would accurately register all scrolling and navigation. Both the keyboard and touchpad function averagely.
- Performance: With the MediaTek MT8173C processor (with 4GB of RAM) you can see an average multitasking power.
- Battery: The battery lasts longer for an average workday. The battery would drain within 9 hours and 51 minutes.
- Good battery system
- Rae HDMI port available
- Good keyboard facility
- Dull screen
- Poor resolution
- Poor processor
This Asus Chromebook Flip C433 C433TA-AS384T comes with improved portability with a 2-in-1 laptop having a premium design and a vivid 1080p display. Having such a long battery life with all this low coat is amazing. This version of Asus is highly updated than later series and has amazing features.
- Design: The Flip C433 comes in a matte-silver aluminum finish having a chrome trim. Around the display, you can barely see their bezels on the sides and bottom. This super-thin chassis offers space for all the essentials and ports including a USB 3.1 Type-A port, a USB-C, a headphone jack, and USB-C port, and a microSD card.
- Display: Flip C433 comes with a 14-inch screen having a 1080p touch screen providing bright and vivid images. It is highly vibrant over its predecessor. The brightness rating is 287 nits. It comes with a precise touchscreen. It comes with an island-style, backlit keyboard with 1.3 millimeters of key travel. The touchpad is 4.1 x 2.4-inch highly responding to swipes and taps.
- Performance: The Asus Chromebook Flip C433 C433TA-AS384T is equipped with an Intel Core m3-8100Y CPU and 8GB of RAM. It lets you have control and comfortable browsing and tasking.
- Battery: The new Flip C433 is updated to have better runtime lasting for 9 hours and 56 minutes. This is one hour ahead of its previous edition
- Comes in a sleek and premium design
- Good performance
- Rich and Vivid image quality
- Long battery life
- Stiff hinges
- Average touchpad
If you are a student, the Lenovo N23 is a flexible 2-in-1 is a great selection as it comes with a durable chassis and strong audio. It runs with Google’s operating system and can be used in tablet and tent modes. The touchscreen is highly helpful for students in studies and to interact with Android apps. Despite its poor performance or less bright screen, it has a durable chassis, strong audio, and long battery life.
- Design: It has a plain, gray plastic aesthetic. At the top corner, you can see a three-color light to communicate with the teacher without disrupting others. The outer edge comes with a rubberized strip to protect from bumps and shocks. It weighs 3.2 pounds making it highly portable.
- Ports: On the left, you can see two USB 3 ports, an HDMI port, an SD card reader, and the AC power jack. Towards the right, a headphone jack, a charging status light, power and volume button, and a Noble Wedge security slot.
- Display: The 3189 comes with an 11.6-inch screen with 1366 x 768 minimal resolution. It offers strong color reproduction with a highly responsive touchscreen. It can reproduce 81.2 percent of the RGB color gamut with a Delta-E color accuracy score of 0.3.
- Performance: Having an Intel Celeron N3060 processor with 4GB of RAM, it works fine for web browsing, video streaming but is poor in multitasking.
- Battery: Here you can see a good battery system of 9 hours and 9 minutes. It is useful for students to attend their online sessions for continuous 8-9 hours.
- Unique configurations
- Good audio speakers
- Good battery life
- The screen is dimmer in a brighter environment
- Poor processor performance
This Asus Chromebook Flip C434 stands top in the best Chromebook rankings. It is a good competitor for Samsung Galaxy Chromebook and Google Pixelbook Go. It comes in a 2-in-1 design like its previous version, at an increased cost. It includes a sleek design, a vivid screen, fast performance, and good battery life. But all these features are even available at a very low cost.
- Design: It looks great with the white lid. With detailing hinge, precise stippling and a narrow hexagonal cutout make it look elegant. You can convert it into a tablet or set it in tent mode. It weighs 2.5 pounds and is one of the sleekest 14-inch laptops.
- Ports: There are ports to attach peripherals like wired mice and keyboards. But you may see a USB-A port. Only USB-C input and a headphone jack are present on the left. Over the right is a USB-C port and a microSD card slot.
- Display: The Chromebook Flip C436 comes with a 14-inch screen with 1080p resolution to provide you sharp and vivid pictures. Its display covers 117% of the sRGB color gamut but is dimmer when compared to other models. The keyboard and touchpad aren’t very exciting.
- Performance and graphics: It has a lightweight Chrome OS operating system with an Intel Core i3-10110U processor and 8GB of RAM. It is so powerful that it can load 22 Chrome tabs without any lag. The Intel HD graphics won’t let you play the most demanding games.
- Battery: You will be highly attracted by the 9.25 hrs of long-lasting battery present with this model.
- Super-sleek design
- Better performance
- Vivid display
- Good battery life
- Not affordable
- Poor speakers
- Need to go for Stylus separately.
Lenovo Chromebook Duet 2 in 1
The Lenovo Chromebook Duet 2-in-1 laptop comes with a detachable keyboard and kickstand cover. It looks like an innocuous journal, having a colorful 10.1-inch display. It comes with almost 13 hours of battery which is higher comparatively. Having a mini digital footprint, typing becomes uncomfortable.
- Ports: It has one USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer, DisplayPort, and USB. No headphone jack. But a USB Type-C-to-3.5 mm headphone jack adapter is present.
- Display: You can see a small 10.1-inch screen with 1920 x 1200 display resolution. But it is very colorful. The chunky bezels would spoil the modern look of the device. But it is negligible as it comes with a minimal price. It has a satisfactory display quality. It gives 106% coverage of the sRGB color gamut. It comes with an edge-to-edge, iron-black detachable keyboard.
- Performance: It is equipped with a MediaTek Helio P60T CPU and 4GB of RAM that can run simultaneously 24 Google Chrome tabs without any lag because of this powerful processor package.
- Battery: It is claimed to have a battery runtime of 10 hours more than enough for a single day of use. When using moderately it can even give you around 13 hrs of battery life.
- Good battery life
- Has keyboard/kickstand
- Perfect display
- Powerful processor
- Portable and Affordable
- Cramped keyboard
- No headphone jack
This Chromebook contains an Intel Celeron processor N3350 1.1GHz and Intel HD Graphics 500 GPU. It has 4 GB memory and a 32 GB storage facility. The maximum resolution of the screen is 1366 x 768p. It comes with an AMD Radeon R4 Graphics coprocessor and Integrated card description.
- Design: The screen size is almost 14 inches with a 1366 x 768p resolution. It has an HD SVA WLED-backlit multi-touch type screen. The dimension of the device is 33.7 x 22.7 x 1.83 cm and the weight of the Chromebook is 1.54 kilogram and is highly portable.
- Battery: It contains one Lithium metal battery. The battery lasts for almost 10 hours when fully charged. This good battery life makes it the best choice for professional uses.
- Memory and Storage: It comes with 4 GB RAM to get optimal access and 32 GB storage that helps you to store many files you want.
- Ports: This device by default contains two USB 3.1 Gen 1 that is useful only for data transfer and two USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 type ports.
- HD Camera: It has an HP TrueVision HD Camera for freezing important moments. It is integrated with a dual array digital microphone and B&O PLAY dual speakers which are useful for providing good quality audio track.
- Additional Features: It also contains a Chromebook Hardware Platform and 2 AMD processors. It has a solid-state Hard Disk Interface and is designed with Chrome OS operating system.
- In-built HD camera
- Long-lasting battery
- Poor RAM
- Less storage
It is a blue-colored Chromebook with a touchscreen. It is designed with the Chrome OS operating system. It is an Acer brand R11 series Chromebook laptop with a 1.6 GHz Intel Mobile CPU processor. It is a multi-usage laptop used for gaming, personal, and business purposes. Using the 360° flip feature, you can make your Chromebook a stand-up display or rent-shaped display with a wide viewing angle.
- Display: The screen size is 11.6 inches with HD Widescreen. It has LED-backlit Display with 366x768p resolution. The aspect ratio is 16: 9. It comes with a Multi-touch screen that supports a 10 finger touch facility. One of the special features of the laptop is that it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass that makes it highly durable.
- Ports: It has many ports that allow your Chromebook to get connected with other external peripherals. It contains ports for Bluetooth connectivity, HDMI, and USB ports. Through these ports, you can connect or get paired up with other devices. It contains one USB 3. 0 port, one USB 2. 0 port, and one HDMI port.
- HDR Webcam: The in-built webcam options allow you to make video calls and help to get connected with family, friends, and professional people. You can make calls through Skype and many other apps.
- Memory and Storage: It comes with 4 GB RAM DDR4 memory to get optimal access and 32 GB eMMC storage that helps you to store many files you want.
- Battery: The system is designed with a Lithium-ion battery having a 3220 mAh capacity. This allows the system to run for an average battery life of 8 hours. When used with moderate power it will last for more than 10 hours.
- Portability: The Chromebook laptop weighs nearly 1.27 kg. This lightweight feature makes it highly portable. The dimension of the Chromebook is 29.46 x 20.32 x 2.03 cm.
- Highly portable
- Inbuilt Webcam
- Good battery system
- Not affordable
- Small display size
This super sleek Chromebook comes with many exciting features making it more suitable for personal and business uses. It can be used for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, and Zoom Ready purposes.
- Design: The device looks elegant with its perfect design and color. It comes with a full-size island-style Ceramic White Keyboard that gives you a more comfortable typing speed. It is covered with a Ceramic white Top cover and Mineral Silver having a bead-blasted finish Keyboard deck.
- Display: The Chromebook comes with a 14″ diagonal screen with HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass material. Using Intel HD Graphics 600 you can enjoy excellent graphic technology. It is a 360° flip-and-fold convertible Chromebook with 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768).
- Ports: For Internet access, you can go with Intel Wireless-AC, (2×2) Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5 combo; Also 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A for data transfer, and 1 headphone/microphone combo are available.
- Performance: The system is powered by Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores) processor and 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM; 64GB eMMC that all together provides you with an excellent processing unit in reaching your task efficiently and in saving all those tasks within your storage space.
- Additional Features: Along with the pack you can have a BROGUE 3 In 1 Design Stylus containing Stylus Pen, Ballpoint Pen, and USB 3.0 16GB Flash Drive. It runs with Chrome Operating System for controlling the entire system.
- Less eye strain with Anti-glare display
- Built-in USB ports
- Small screen size
The HP Chromebook x360 14 is a premium quality Chromebook designed to attract enterprises who need the security of Chrome OS. It offers the same features as in HP’s Windows-based business laptops. You may include some interesting features like a classy keyboard, a sleek aluminum chassis with high durability and powerful performance. But you may feel disappointed with its dim display and its cost.
- Design: It comes in a simple, sleek, and sturdy design with sophisticated features in HP’s EliteBook business laptops. The silver-aluminum frame and black keyboard make it look elegant enough. The Chromebook’s lid comes with a matte aluminum finish. The hinges rotate 360 degrees, converting the Chromebook from a laptop into a tablet. You can also go for tent mode during presentations or watching movies.
- Ports: The Chromebook comes with a pack of ports including a USB Type-C charging port, a USB 3.0 port, and a Kensington lock slot on the right, and a second USB Type-C charging port with a headphone/mic combo jack and a microSD card slot on the left. It is amazing to see dual charging ports.
- Display: As we saw earlier the screen sure disappoints you with its dim nature. But looking at its screen size and resolution will give you small satisfaction with its 14-inch size, and 1080p native resolution. It covers 68% of the sRGB color gamut. Also, it has just a brightness of 214 nits only. Notably, the touch screen on the quiet is responsive and accurate.
- Performance: It has one of the fastest operating systems of Chrome OS laptops. It can load almost 15 Chrome tabs. Adding hands with it has an Intel Core i5-8350U and 8GB of RAM that can top up the overall performance with massive efficiency. The battery will last for almost 12.54 hrs.
- Good and neat keyboard
- Processor performance is powerful
- Elegant design with increased Durability
- Long-lived battery life
- Not affordable
- Dim display
After reviewing the top 13 touchscreen Chromebooks we found Lenovo Chromebook Duet 2 in 1 and HP Chromebook X360 Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop Computer to be a smart choice as it is affordable and worthy for all classes of people. Also, they can perform tasks in a better way and remain for a long period as they are highly durable and portable too. So if you go in search of a Chromebook, having either one will give you a great Chromebook experience.