A good start to a day always kicks start with a good breakfast. We know everybody rushes in the morning and people have a little time to cook a good filling breakfast. Therefore, we have shortlisted the top 13 crepe pans which help to make the best thin crepes within a few minutes. We know cooking crepes for the family is satisfying and rewarding as people can add the ingredients of their choice. It is a sophisticated dessert so we are required to find the perfect cookware for it. They are shortlisted keeping in mind the different budget groups.
The right choice of crepe pan ensures you make the perfect crepes in the kitchen. The qualities that a crepe pan must have been that it should have thick, smooth bottom and walls for even heating and heat transfer, it should have low walls to make it convenient to flip even the thinnest crepes, the handles should be made of a material which does not get hot and the ideal comfortable size crepe pan would have a diameter between 20-26 cm to ensure even heating and easy flipping of crepes.
Best Crepe Pans in Canada:
1. Ceramic Marble Coated Cast Aluminium Non-Stick Crepe Pan
Kitchenwares are always used things and so require a trust to buy from choice, then what is better than K&W, one the most trusted brands of Canada. Recently, it launched the Ceramic Marble Coated Cast Aluminium Non-Stick Crepe Pan. This kitchenware is manufactured in the company’s unit and sold by its own shops, so it becomes like buying from the factory itself. They are their own sellers so easy interactions. The environment-friendly people would love it.
- It has a non-stick marble coating so it is easy to cook the crepes as both sides are to be cooked,
- It is great for homemade crepes as they do not absorb food flavours so you are able to cook better food at home
- It is 20 cm 8 inches in size which is large enough to provide space for larger crepes
- Eco-friendly as the material used is natural so food does not get any harmful chemicals
- Easy to clean as oil do not remain over it
- Heat retention is high
- Low durability: do not last long like a year as the coating wears out with daily use
2. GOURMEX Tough pan Induction Crepe Pan
The GOURMEX Tough pan Induction Crepe Pan is a simple crepe pan helps you make professional crepes and omelettes without wasting much time and energy. The thick, cast body will never warp or burn and allows you to use the skillet pan on any heat source like gas, electric and even on induction stoves. It is designed with the PFOA free non-stick coating which serves the purpose of making a perfect crepe.
- The inch pan is coated with a non-stick coating to make sure your food doesn’t stay stuck to the pan
- It allows the easy and quick removal of the food
- It is designed with high-cast aluminium and can be used on electric gas, coal or regular stove
- It serves as a multipurpose pan to make an omelette or crepes
- It is safe to wash in the dishwasher and gets cleaned up easily
- It provides anti-scratch feature
- The product is not very durable
- The non-stick features do not make it everlasting as it wears outs with time
3. ELO Rubicast Cast Aluminium Kitchen Induction Cookware Crepe Pan
Wanted something, not from locals but somewhere away then go for this. Quality assured with the same trust, ELO a german brand. The product ELO Rubicast Cast Aluminium Kitchen Induction Cookware Crepe Pan-Germans are known for their work in Technology and then also in Kitchenware. It is a pioneer company in stainless and nonstick technology.
- It is a German-engineered cookware product made from high-quality cast aluminium
- Equipped with an ergonomic handle, ELO’s Rubicast crepe pan is ready to be used on electric, gas, induction and glass ceramic stoves.
- The 10-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Aluminum Crepe Pan has a liquid capacity of 0 litres or 0 quarts.
- It has an integrated proportion system for even heat distribution
- Durable non-stick coating with an ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Low heat retention increases the timing to cook
4. CucinaPro 1447 Cordless Crepe Pan
CucinaPro 1447 Cordless Crepe Pan is designed to inspire creativity and broaden the culinary experience of at-home chefs everywhere. They bring unique but familiar classics to your kitchen, with a goal of awakening new ideas and enriching the cooking process. They are motivated by a love of gourmet cooking from around the world and are committed to offering the best products for our customers.
- The crepe pan offers 7.5-inch diameter non-stick cooking surface, is over 14 inches in length
- It has a cordless cooking plate, an electric chord base with cord wrap
- The pan uses 800 watts power and its heat can be adjusted at five temperatures
- It comes with a T-shape spreader
- It has a rubber- feet attached to it to keep it sturdy
- It helps to control the temperature as per the requirement
- It’s difficult to clean
- The product is not very durable
5. Zyliss E980160U Ultimate Tortilla & Crepe Pan
Another Outside Product which has sleek designs and delightful finishing, Zyliss. Being a US-based company, it knows the demands of competition so works on the demands of people. After experimenting, it has released Zyliss E980160U Ultimate Tortilla & Crepe Pan. Stylish, strong and friendly, good to buy.
- 100% Non-Stick Guarantee for 10 Years – the only cooking skillet with this offer
- 3-Layer PFOA Free non-stick pan is reinforced with ultimate ceramic coating leading to great kitchen performance
- Dishwasher and Metal Utensil safe keeps these heavy pans easy to clean and scratch-free
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle that is comfortable while being durable and heat resistant
- Oven-Safe and light in weight
- Dishwasher Safe
- Aluminium leads to low heat retention
6. De Buyer PF3653.24 Black Steel Crepe Pan 8-inch
The crepe pan helps you make the perfect desserts and delicious crepes. The low skirt lets you easily flip and turn these delicate creations, making this an ideal item for making crispy, tasty crepes. De Buyer PF3653.24 Black Steel Crepe Pan 8-inch is a popular crepe pan among the various households. Excellent for fast frying on high heat, you can easily prepare thin, delicious crepes in the comfort of your own home.
- The pan is made of black carbon steel that is naturally porous and can be readily seasoned with vegetable oil.
- It is made of black carbon steel and has a welded steel handle
- It is ideal to use on any kind of heat like induction, stove
- Pan comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty and is 8-Inch.
- It is excellent for fast frying
- It has a low skirt which allows flipping the crepe or an omelette easily.
- The product is not very durable
- It is not dishwasher friendly
7. Rosle Stainless Steel Crepes Pan, 11 inch
Since 1888, Rösle has been using German engineering to produce the finest quality professional cooking tools and kitchen utensils for the professional chef and home cook. Designed for optimum performance, comfort and appearance, Rosle Stainless Steel Crepes Pan, 11-inch cookware offer a complete integrated system of kitchen utensils, cookware tools, colanders, casseroles, frying pans, skillets, barbecue utensils, barware and more.
- It has a temperature resistance up to 500 degrees
- The pan is made of stainless steel with non-stick coating
- It offers a metal-clad sandwich bottom with aluminium core.
- The pan has an ergonomic handle with silicon for secure handling.
- Superior quality and design backed by a lifetime warranty
- Suitable for all heat sources
- It is not induction compatible
- It is not dishwasher free
8. Choc Round Non-Stick Crepe/Tortilla Pan 12-Inch
French Craftsmanship gives an edge to their work and so we have a Product Choc Round Non-Stick Crepe/Tortilla Pan 12-Inch from company de Buyer. Beautiful and Satisfying are the strong points of the builds. This increases the elegance of the Kitchen set and cookware. The company works with innovation as the primary key for both the home cooks and professionals.
- Deformation-resistant with a 5-layer PTFE coating guaranteed PFOA-free resistant for intensive use
- HACCP compliant superior scratch resistance improved non-stick performance
- Epoxy Coated riveted steel handle resistant to high temperatures
- Reinforced bottom Guarantee of a smooth and flat bottom larger heated surface
- Gas Stovetop and Electric Stovetop Compatible
- Cannot be used on Induction
9. Matfer Bourgeat 062033 Round Crepe Pan, 8 5/8-Inch, Gray
Matfer Bourgeat works for its distinction, being US-based it knows the quality brings clients and it itself aims to provide customer-based solutions for restaurants, conventional and luxury hotels, culinary schools, fine dining and catering services. Since it is the world’s leading producer of professional kitchen utensils, it manufactures products like this one- Matfer Bourgeat 062033 Round Crepe Pan . Price does not matter to places it sells so it does not give a chance of complaints. Service is more important than its cost for them.
- The size is 8 5/8″ in diameter which is good enough for self-cooking
- Heavy-duty construction gives enough hold to cook with trust for experimental cooking
- It is made of high-quality material with an extra-strong steel strip handle
- Can be “seasoned” for non-stick use and prolonged life: durability becomes higher
- Dishwasher safe as cleaning is easier
- Heat retentivity is good
- Not enough size
10. Master Class 24cm Ceramic Non-stick Induction Ready Ecp Crepe Pan
It offers a non-slip, cool touch, riveted steel handle. The non-stick coating allows you to cook with less oil which makes it a healthier meal. Master Class 24cm Ceramic Non-stick Induction Ready Ecp Crepe Pan is the essential cookware to have if you like eating a crepe. It has a low side which helps in the easy tossing of the food. It holds the shape of the food without ruining it.
- It has a non-slip handle which is easy to hold
- The pan is oven safe up to 150 degree Celsius.
- It is made of scratch-proof ceramic
- Having a diameter of 24 cm, the crepe pan is dishwasher safe
- Is a healthier option since it consumes less oil in cooking
- Made of durable long-lasting quality steel
- It’s difficult to clean
- The product is not very durable
Measuring just 6 inches, the CHEFMADE Mini Crepe Pan with Bamboo Spreade is the smallest crepe pan in the market. It comes with a bamboo spreader for easy making of crepes. This is known for its high-quality products and elegant designs.
- The pan is made of durable carbon steel and remains stable while cooking
- It is a non-stick pan which consumes less oil
- It is safe to use at temperatures around 446 degrees Fahrenheit
- The non-stick coating is made of food-grade silicone and is free of PTFE and PFOA
- Can withstand high temperatures
- Compatible with induction cookers
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Size is too small
12. Cuisinart 623-24 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Crepe Pan
The Cuisinart 623-24 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Crepe Pan is a multipurpose handy crepe pan which can be used in a traditional oven or over a gas or electric stove. It can be used to make sweet or savoury crepes, pancakes, or grilled sandwiches.
- It has a hard-anodized exterior which is highly wear-resistant and improves durability
- The pan has stainless steel cool grip handles to avoid heat when on the stovetop
- The premium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium
- It has a tapered rim which eliminates drips while pouring
- Oven safe till 500°F
- It ensures healthier low-fat cooking without oil and butter
- Not compatible on induction
13. NutriChef Nonstick 12-Inch Electric Crepe Maker
A 12-inch crepe maker, the NutriChef Nonstick 12-Inch Electric Crepe Maker is the perfect option if you want to make thin pancakes. It is the best breakfast cooker to offer you pancakes, sausages, eggs, and bacon as well. It comes with a pastry spreader which helps in spreading the batter evenly.
- It has a 12-inch electric griddle made of non-stick aluminium which helps in making big crepes
- The pan comes with a pastry spreader and crepe turner to help you make even textures
- It has a LED indicator to show the desired temperature which can be adjusted
- It has a high power heating element with 1200 Watts power
- Easy to clean
- Easy to operate with multiple knobs
- Nonstick surfaces can get scratched
- No cooking lid or cover
A healthy breakfast is a beautiful start of the day, and the pancakes and crepes are like the icing on the cake. All Canadians love to cook their own delicious crepes (a thin version of the pancakes). But it is very difficult to buy the right Crepe Pan. So many things like coating, size, edging, the cost is to be seen.
We listed some of the best crepe pans considering their features, reliability and most importantly their customer review. In case you are still confused among the best-chosen list, here are 2 that you can go blindly on:
1 . NutriChef Nonstick 12-Inch Electric Crepe Maker( Best Among All )
2. ELO Rubicast Cast Aluminium Kitchen Induction Cookware Crepe Pan ( Cheap and Best Price )
Taking into account the fact that there are scores of crepe pans in the market from various brands, it certainly gets difficult to make a choice. However, as long as the preferred model meets all the above-mentioned requirements, you are in a good place. Besides all this, you may consider factors, like, warranty period and after-sales service from the brand, while making a purchase.