Looking for the best embroidery Machines in Canada? We bought list for you.
You would definitely want yourself to stand out in the crowd because when we buy clothes or other items they have been already customized into more than many sizes and options. These options are bought by almost everybody and people end up wearing the same kind of clothes on most of the occasions. But, you can make your own clothes by having an embroidery machine to give the same clothes a twist and later wear and flaunt them.
Almost everyone who is into embroidery work can also purchase from the list of the embroidery machines that have been shortlisted for you.
However before you go ahead with the list, few features to look for in a embroidery machine are as follows –
Patterns and designs – The more the number of designs and patterns available with the machine, the more it will polish your embroidery skills.
Technology – Technology used in the machine should make your work easier and faster, and not complicated.
User friendly – The machine should be easy to understand and work with.
Price – Pricing of the product should be as per the function and features, it should not be priced exorbitantly.
Top 10 best embroidery machines in Canada
#1.Janome Memory Craft 500E Embroidery Only Machine
Janome Memory Craft embroidery only machine will let you create designs of your own and make your home luxurious interiors stand out by the different designs from this machine. You can import new designs easily using the USB and can edit it from the editing functions of the touch screen. Even it helps with proper and precise detailing of your garments to make them unique.
- The machine is the only embroidery machine.
- 15 years of extended warranty.
- 160 built in designs with embroidery sewing speed of 400-860 SPM and 6 fonts for monogramming.
- LCD colour touch screen enables editing of the designs which can be imported through connecting an USB.
- It uses only jef design format.
#2. EEX Portable Full-Featured Sewing Machine,12 Stitches 2 Speed Heavy Duty Sew Machine, Handheld Quilting Embroidery Overlock Quick Sewing Machine
The EEX Multi functional machine is highly affordable for the features and quality it has to offer you. It is a handheld machine and compact in size which suits best for embroidery patterns, various fonts, quilting designs and patterns, etc. Reverse sewing function, winding function, tightness of the stitch can be controlled, overlock function, and other functions give extra edge to the product.
- Multi functional sewing machine which makes embroidery an easy task.
- The machine is very much ideal for beginners trying to learn.
- It is pocket friendly and also is portable.
- Easy foot control pedal and can be powered using 4 AA batteries or AC/DC adapter.
- It is not powerful enough as it is a mini sewing machine.
#3. SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
Digital information advisor also known as the LCD display screen, 13 fully automatic buttonhole styles, mirror imaging and elongation function and many more makes the Singer quantum stylist a special product for quality embroidery work and sewing work. It is inclusive of a presser feet, slow sewing speed and electronic twin needle control which makes the machine unique from all the others.
- Extended table is included with the machine to embroider easily.
- 600 built in stitches to choose from.
- Stitch editing capabilities help edit looks of design pattern with elongation and mirror imaging.
- Electronic auto pilot and speed control makes the use of the machine to be controlled as per need.
- The bobbin mechanism plays up at times.
#4. Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine
The machine from Brother has made lives of many easier and has brought peace to them from rigorous days embroidery designing and stitching. It comes with an automatic needle threader and the speed of sewing can be adjusted using the stitch speed slide. The light of the machine makes sewing dark fabrics easier under its brightness and also it features a built-in free arm for stitching sleeves and cuffs.
- LCD display stitch selector, just a touch on a button and get what is needed.
- Versatile and reasonably valued which is perfect for a variety of sewing and embroidery patterns.
- Jam resistant drop in bobbin top.
- Bilingual user manual and 25 years of limited warranty.
- Certain types of materials are difficult to use with the machine.
#5. Juki HZL-F600 Exceed Quilt & Pro Special
Juki HZL-F600 equipment has a large variety of stitching and designing patterns available for you. You can choose from alphabet, utility, decorative, numbers, etc. according to your need. The machine eases your job of sewing, quilting, and embroidering and gets it done real quick and fast.
- Wider hand space with a wider table makes embroidering large projects easier.
- Variety of patterns and stitches with 255 patterns and 4 fonts.
- Industrial style button holes.
- Large LCD display.
- Machine is overpriced.
#6. New Janome 3160QDC Blue Line Sewing Machine for Quilting
Janome is another Brand specialising in sewing and embroidery machines across the globe and has been the most trusted brand as well. Janome machines are durable, sturdy, long lasting and featuring some of the best state of the art technology. The sharp LCD display, die cast aluminium frame and many innovative features are worth the money you spend for this machine.
- 30 built in stitches for a variety of stitching and embroidery.
- Inclusive of walking foot and quilt guide.
- The most high sewing speed is 820 stitches per minute.
- One of the top selling models yet very affordable.
- Not suitable for detailed embroidery.
#7. Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine,White
Machines from the brand Singer are very trustworthy and full of potential for great performance and efficiency. This singer embroidery machine is built with a heavy duty metal frame for sturdiness and also features a stainless steel bed plate. Top drop-in bobbin with clear view cover gives you a view of the bobbin operating below.
- 1100 stitches per minute with a 60% more powerful motor.
- Heavy duty metal frame which holds the structure properly for skip free sewing.
- Extra high presser foot lifter with adjustable presser foot pressure control.
- The best part is it can sew through almost anything.
- Quality concerns.
#8. Brother SE625 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine
Everyone wanting to bring their creativity to life, this embroidery machine is the one for you. Brother has formulated this machine which is a result of the combination of computerised sewing and embroidery machine. It is 2 in 1 machine that comes with extra designs, extra fonts, extra workspace and other features.
- Large and smart color LCD gives a view of the embroidery in full color before stitching.
- Embroidery drag and drop pattern allows moving and positioning the embroidery design to an LCD just with touch of a finger.
- 280 embroidery designs with 80 built in and 200 in the CD.
- Built in color palette makes using different coloured thread for individual design.
- Using it is difficult as compared to other machines.
#9. Brother XR9550PRW Sewing and Quilting Machine
It is one of the many brilliantly designed machines by Brother, ideal for sewing, stitching, quilting, embroidering, etc. The machine is a Project Runway featured machine with 165 built in stitches, LCD display, a wide table for comfortably sewing your clothes, and many more. You will not repent buying this because of the functions and add on features.
- The machine comprises unique stitching styles and 8 styles of auto size buttonholes.
- It features an automatic needle threader and drop in top bobbin.
- Includes numerous accessories and an LCD display to choose from designs and settings.
- Hard time using thicker fabrics or multiple layered fabrics.
#10. Brother XM2701 Lightweight Full-Featured Sewing Machine
The Brother XM2701 Lightweight sewing machine has been awarded the Women’s Choice Awards in the year 2018. It is one of the excellently performing machines be it for embroidery or sewing. You can get all your clothes designed with the help of this. Just go shopping in your wardrobe and create fresh styles by redoing the old ones.
- Lightweight machine for stitching and embroidery beginners or experts.
- LED to work in proper light and for seeing the work getting done clearly.
- 25 years of limited warranty to resolve all problems.
- Versatile machine engineered for easy use.
- 120V AC adapter prohibits its use in certain countries.
Top 2 from the above top 10 best embroidery machines in Canada have been sorted for you to eradicate all the confusions that you may have.
The first one is the Janome Memory Craft 500E Embroidery Only Machine which is easier to use even after the high tech functions involved. The machine is expensive however, it will be a best purchase if you are an embroidery enthusiast.
The second one features the Brother SE625 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine is averagely priced for it being an embroidery machine. It comes with a wider base for comfortably working and the built in color palette makes you use individual color thread for each design.