Helping hand is always welcomed in Kitchen work, however, not all of your family members are equipped to help you with your daily chores of the kitchen such as chopping, kneading, slicing, etc. Well, particularly for this problem to be addressed you can have certain appliances and reduce your work stress.
Particularly, this way you will be able to save on time and maybe can invest in your favorite activities or other household chores. The most important assistant for your kitchen work is a food processor that is operated for maximum work of the kitchen be it chopping salads or kneading bread dough.
The list of the top 10 best food processors in Canada has been assorted to brief you about their features and other important attributes. You must blindly follow a few things while buying one of the best food processors –
Speed options – The speed at which the food can be processed makes your work easier, so the speed is a must.
Functions – The various functions a processor can achieve will make your work quicker.
Power – The motor needs to be powerful and strong enough for most of the work performed using a processor.
Price – Be sure to look at all the options of processors and comparing their prices will give you an idea about them.
Top 10 Best Food Processors in Canada
1. Hamilton Beach 70730C 10 Cup Food Processor with Bowl Scraping Feature
Hamilton Beach is a brand that belongs to the category of most trusted brands amongst the people of Canada and the American regions. It has never been underrated and always has received tremendous love and approach from the customers. The 10 cup food processor with bowl scraping feature from Hamilton Beach will take your heart away because it is a package of things that you would definitely want in one of the best food processors that you go for.
- 10 cup capacity at a very minimum rate.
- Bowl scraping feature to scrape off the material while the processing itself.
- 5 years of limited warranty.
- Cleanup is effortless and also it is dishwasher safe.
- Noisy food processor.
2. Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor Ultra Quiet Powerful motor (includes 7 Attachment Blades)
12 cup food processor from Braun is an outcome of German Engineering for which many efforts have been made by the brand. The food processor is heavily priced but, you will be surprised with the capacity its bowl has and it comes with a juicer attachment which actually is an add-on. You can perform any kind of food processing using this kitchen tool and it gets your work done just like that.
- Chop, slice, knead, and whisk or even get vitamin dose from the juicer attachment.
- Dual control system with variable speed.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty.
- An expensive set of processors for the regular features.
3. Cuisinart 8-Cup Food Processor, Silver FP-8SVC
Well, Cuisinart does not need any introduction as the name in itself is sufficient to describe what kind of products it has to offer. The 8 cup food processor from Cuisinart is beautifully pleasing with the silver aesthetics, and also the features of the processor are nonetheless. It is built with a universal motor of 600 watts power for perfect mixing, chopping, or slicing.
- Supreme wide mouth feed chute with one pusher.
- Patented blade lock system.
- High performance processor with high, low and pulse settings.
- 2 year of warranty for the machine.
- Quality concerns.
4. KitchenAid KFC3516ER 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor, Empire Red
Pop of color in their appliances is KitchenAid’s specialty and it keeps the brand aloof from all the other multinational companies. Mini food processors from KitchenAid are available in many unique color options which will make you drool for it. The processor is very compact which is portable, durable, and also very powerful. You get a drizzle basin on the lid for making your dressings and sauces more delicious.
- Drizzle basin for tasty dressings and sauces.
- 2 speed options and a pulse control for both coarse and fine results.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- 3.5 cup capacity of the processor bowl.
- Not a very powerful machine though.
5. Breville BFP660SIL The Sous Chef 12 Food Processor, Silver
Best Food processors generally should be value for money, easy to clean, and durable, the Breville Sous Chef food processor is all in one kitchen equipment. You get three feed chute options of which one is a 5” large-sized chute, the second one is a 2 ¾” mid-sized chute and the last one is a 1 ½” mini chute. Slicing disc is terrific with 24 settings right from paper-thin 0.3mm cuts to thick 8.0mm cuts. Breville food processor is one of the best food processors indeed.
- Safety interlock system.
- Three feed chute options.
- Variable slicing disc with 24 settings.
- Inclusive of a second mini processing bowl and mini blade.
- The spindle design actually is terrible.
6. Black+Decker HC300BC Black + Decker 3-Cup Food Processor, One Touch Pulse, Dishwasher Safe Parts, 3-Cup, Black
With a handy food processor, you can plan an outing with your family, hence, the BLACK+DECKER 3 cup food processor will make it happen for you. It is one of the best food processors The 175 watts motor is sufficient enough to power the stay sharp stainless steel blades to create your own dips, salsa’s, vinaigrettes, breadcrumbs, and many more. The work bowl of the processor is the exact size for any type of pesto, dips, and sauce.
- One touch operation makes for super quick processing.
- Bi-level stainless steel blade built to last long.
- Oil holes to process mayonnaise or hummus.
- Economical food processor.
- Very less capacity of the processor.
7. BLACK+DECKER Food Processor with Continuous Chute for Vegetables
Multifunctionality is the key to the Decent 12 cup food processor, also has a 600W of a powerful motor and 3-speed options. The food processor is useful for a wide range of work and features a total of 6 functions. The heavy and broad base makes the processor stable and prevents it from crawling around on the kitchen counter. You get two safety locks in which the bowl locks onto the top and it also locks onto the base.
- A multifunctional food processor which can process anything you want.
- Quiet operation.
- Large feed chute for easy efforts.
- 3 speed options with pulse feature for precise output.
- The processor comes with only a single bow.
8. Ninja BL780C Supra Kitchen System – Black Silver
The Ninja Supra Kitchen System is a combination of both a blender and a food processor, you get the best of both. The XL size total crushing blender crushes ice, frozen fruits, and berries in seconds and comparatively the food processor is nothing less than the blender because it helps you with even and perfect chopping. You get two accompaniments such as the Nutri Ninja Cup to carry your drinks on the go.
- The 8 cup food processor bowl gives perfect and even chopping.
- It can make upto 2 lbs of dough in 39 seconds.
- 1.5 horsepower professional kitchen system.
- The bowls generally crack from the base and start leaking.
9. Oster Pro 1200 Blender 3-in-1 with Food Processor Attachment and XL Personal Blending Cup
Dual direction blade technology makes the Oster Pro special and unique and it serves you with great functions. Oster is a company renowned for blending and processing appliances, they have manufactured more than 200 million tools and have become a successfully recognized name from the USA. You can blend directly using the on-the-go cup for feasibility whereas the boro-class glass jars withstand thermal shocks.
- Extra large capacity 5 cup food processing bowl.
- 6 cup boroclass durable glass jar.
- Processor with pulse feature for added control and precision.
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power.
- The gasket can be troublesome as it gets loose after few uses.
10. CUISINART DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
When we talk about quality, performance, and standards Cuisinart is one of the names that pop up in our mind because they have set a standard for superior quality and stylish food processors. The processor includes small and large pushers, bonus flat cover, work bowl with 7 cup capacity, and many more. The motor and the machine are backed by a 5-year warranty and a 3-year limited warranty respectively.
- 5 year full motor warranty and 3 year limited entire unit warranty.
- Includes medium slicing disc, shredding disc, and stainless steel chopping blade.
- Extra wide feed chute for chunky fruits and vegetables.
- Powerful enough processor to knead bread dough.
- The plastic quality is very poor and brittle.
To conclude, you have the best food processors listed above and surely make your move accordingly. However, if you’re uncertain about your choice, the top 2 processors are also listed below.
Of which the Braun 12 Cup Food Processor is an ideal machine that you can own by spending a hefty amount for it. It is very sturdy, durable, and powerfully designed which has a dual control system with variable speed.
The other best food processors are the Decen 12 Cup Food Processor priced averagely and feature great functions that expensive processors come with. It is multifunctional, operates quietly and the 600W motor seems to be a very powerful one that will make your work done in a jiffy.