A gaming laptop is a small and personal PC that has its own built-in screen. Gaming laptops are the same as that any standard laptop but has some sets of features that are unique to the gaming laptops. A gaming laptop usually has a large amount of memory and a much better processor than the usual ones. They also have higher speed better graphics. Gaming laptops are usually designed to cater to the high-level gaming needs of gamers. Thus gaming laptops are much more expensive than any standard laptop.
Games nowadays require lots of processing power and the most important difference between any standard laptop and a gaming laptop is video processing. Gaming laptops usually consist of a video card and additional components to enhance the quality of the image on the screen. They have an independently dedicated RAM and additional memory for controllers. Thus gaming laptops have more additional power when compared to a normal laptop in terms of video processing and graphics card.
Gaming laptops look like standard laptops but have more lights and colors to give it a gaming effect. So gaming laptops have a metallic finish and prominent icons. There are many factors that need to be considered before buying a laptop, like, operating system, graphics card, screen, etc.
Gaming laptops are sometimes considered inferior to the standard PC but in reality, they are more advanced. Thus, a growing number of people are moving to game laptops. Gaming laptops are not solely used for gaming purpose but is also bought when advanced computational processing is needed.
As gaming laptops are smaller, the internal components of a gaming laptop are usually slightly less advanced and more expensive than similar parts for a desktop PC. Laptops are definitely more difficult to upgrade compared to desktop PCs – due to a combination of lack of component variety and limitations with space. On the plus side, gaming laptops are portable, which is a huge benefit.
What is a Gaming Laptop?
A gaming laptop is basically a specialized personal computer that is specially designed to play games. Gaming PCs are different from normal PCs in terms of high-performing video card and high core central processing unit that provides raw processing. Gaming computers are also used for several other tasks, like video editing. Many gaming enthusiasts overclock their GPU and CPU to gain extra performance. The added power draw needed to overclock either processing unit often requires additional cooling, using upgraded air cooling or water cooling. A gaming laptop should be able to connect to the internet and LANs (local area networks), usually through WiFi and Ethernet. 1920 x 1080 is the minimum resolution you need for any gaming laptop. Anything less and you’ll get graphics that aren’t sharp enough for effective gaming. Good maximum display brightness is 320 nits (usually that means 300 nits average brightness). Anything below 240 nits of maximum (220 nits of average brightness) is not good for a laptop.
Why choose a Gaming Laptop?
A gaming laptop means more speed and better memory. It also has better graphics and processing power. Gaming laptops are designed by considering the needs and specialties required while gaming. Gaming laptops are costlier than any entry-level laptop and have lots of features. If you are a regular gamer you will see the difference. Gaming requires more graphics and faster FPS. Thus it needs all the required system and hardware components. Moreover, a gaming laptop can be used for designing and detailed photo and video editing. With graphics cards integrated, this laptop will allow you to experience the best visuals and it also has better sound. Also, the keyboards are made taking into consideration the gaming needs. A standard laptop may not be able to support normal arcade games and in this case, a gaming laptop becomes mandatory.
Need of Gaming Laptop:
Many people consider buying a gaming PC. But this comes with lots of additional concerns like what type of monitor should you get or additional components needed. All this is removed by buying a gaming laptop. Once you buy a laptop you can immediately start playing and the best part is that it is much more portable. So, you can move to any corner of your house and enjoy gaming with no disturbance.
There are many reasons to buy a gaming laptop. Some of them are listed below:
- Portability: technology has advanced so much that earlier you required bulky desktops for high-end performance, but now that can be provided by laptops that weigh just a few kgs. If you have low memory and processing power, then it is really difficult to play games. Thus, in this case, the laptop comes to the rescue. Gaming laptops are so powerful that they can be said to the portable powerhouse. You can play games for hours with a single charge of your laptop.
- Faster Screens: other than powerful components, the best thing that the gaming laptop provides is high-tech monitors. They can be refreshed every second and provides the best Hz rate. Standard laptops provided 60 Hz of display but gaming laptops can provide up to 360 Hz of display and this is a lot.
- Flexibility: You can start instantly by downloading your favorite game if you have a gaming laptop. A desktop requires lots of plugs and connections and it is not flexible at all. Usually, gaming laptops do not require any additional components.
- Sound and cooling system: most speakers feel redundant when it comes to playing games. They lack that depth and even create chassis noise. With high-tech components and improved audio, gaming laptops provide huge speakers for amazing volume and has great sound. Improved designing of gaming laptops makes them much popular. The audio experience is better when cooling fans are also added. It does not allow fans to produce much sound and the gamers can have an amazing audio and visual experience.
- Amazing work and play: other than playing games, these laptops have lots of additional features as well. If you browse the web a lot and open 20 or 40 tabs simultaneously then these laptops can easily support this due to the multi-core processor. Or if you want to watch Netflix is a large screen then the gaming laptops are the best because it has higher FPS. Modern CPUs of gaming laptops also allow video editing and 3d animations much faster.
Features of Gaming Laptop:
One of the best revolutions in the gaming industry is that they no longer have to sit in front of huge stationery boxes and play games. Now you don’t have to carry 25 pounds gaming stations to your friend’s place just to play games. Portability is the most amazing feature of a gaming laptop. You can play games or carry them anywhere easily.
- Graphics Processor: the most important feature of a gaming laptop is its amazing graphics processor or GPU. Even the best laptops may not be able to support the latest of games if it has redundant GPU. If you want to get the smarter choice, then you should research the best graphics card among AMD and NVIDIA. Then choose the laptop with GPU that supports your needs.
- Computer Processing Unit: the second most important thing after GPU is the CPU of the laptop. The CPU and GPU work together to provide the best performance. The GPUs can perform to its highest level only if it is integrated with equally advanced CPU. Usually, intel or AMD are two choices of CPU. You have to look into the qualities and then get the one with the most suitable processor.
- Physical Memory: with outstanding CPU and GPU to render top-notch performance, you have to now check for the memory of the system. The high rate of performance of the system depends on the memory of the system. More recent games require at least 4 GB of RAM to run them smoothly. Thus it is always advisable that you check the RAM needed for the games you play and then buy the laptop accordingly.
- Data Storage: one of the most important things that decide the performance of a laptop is its drive system. The drive system must be able to process the data quickly and send it to the appropriate core or else, the experience of the game will significantly deteriorate. . Currently, there are three types of data storage devices to be considered: HDD or Hard Disk Drive, SSD or Solid State Drive, and the Hybrid SSD (which combines aspects of the HDD and the SSD). All these drives will work like butter if the data access speed is high. It is preferable to buy a hard drive from a reputed brand to avoid crashes.
- The Screen: the last important factor for gaming is the screen of the laptop. The laptop may be the best one with all the features integrated to its best ability but still, the experience will be very poor if the screen is not up to the mark. For example, if the screen is too small or the pixels lacking, then the gaming experience will be really very poor. The minimum requirement for the screen size of a laptop is 15 inches and the resolution is 1368 X 1080. You should buy a 17-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 for the best experience.
Advantages of Gaming Laptops:
Gaming laptops are quite impressive and people are able to realize their value recently only. It is usually preferred to play games but nowadays, they are capable of performing multiple operations. There are many options available in the market and it is up to yo you to pick the best one according to your needs. Nongamers use this laptop to exploit its amazing features like speed, sound, size, compatibility, etc. Here are some advantages of the gaming laptop!
- Portability: Gaming laptops are much more portable than any ordinary laptop and it is also lightweight. People tend to take their laptops anywhere and play their favorite games. Gaming laptops can easily slip into your bag and carry around easily. Earlier, people used to have bulky gaming desktops with additional components and it is a heavy task to carry that whole setup to someplace. This is why gaming laptops are so important.
- Speed: The speed of the gaming laptop is one of the top reasons why it became so popular. These computers are designed to meet all the gaming requirements. Thus it has the fastest CPU, high graphics, and lots of advanced features. There are many brands available in the market. If you want to use the Gaming Laptop with more speed then you can purchase the best brand Gaming Laptop through which you cannot face the issue of slow processing and operating system. Suppose you abruptly want to show a message or have an important work. A normal laptop in such cases, takes lots of time and switch on the system and reboot the OS. But gaming laptop gets switched on in a jiffy and then you can easily complete the work.
- Lesser Power Consumption: power consideration is an important factor of gaming laptops. Usually, more power is consumed by a standard laptop while charging. But gaming laptops take less power. Also, they easily get charged up and have a longer and better battery life. It is also true that the durability and life of the battery also depend on its specifications and usability. If you use your laptop properly then the battery will go long but when you use the laptop moderately then it will drain faster. It also depends upon the price and features of the laptop. The laptop which comes at a high price will give you ore battery life. But you cannot face these types of problems in Gaming Laptops. Thus if you are looking for more battery life then gaming laptops are the best. You have to charge it once a day and you can play games the whole day.
Disadvantages of Gaming Laptop:
- No up-gradation: the main negative point of a gaming laptop is that it cannot be upgraded but a standard laptop updates itself. Suppose a new feature or version is released in the market, then it becomes impossible to upgrade your existing laptop. This also leads to the total depreciation of an older version of the laptop. Every game requires different pairs of hardware and software. Suppose a new game is realized in the market that requires some specific hardware that is absent in your system. Then it is nearly impossible for you to play that game. This is why people don’t buy older laptops because it is of no use to them.
- High cost: gaming laptops are much more expensive than a normal laptop. They provide many advanced features and process fast. Thus they cost more. The cost of two standard laptops will be the same as that of one gaming laptop. Thus gaming laptops are almost double the price. The price highly depends on the company of the laptop.
- Bulky: Gaming laptops are portable but they are heavier than a standard laptop. Compared to a standard laptop, gaming laptops are bulkier and has two hard drives integrated. One is SSD and the second one is for storage which is a traditional hard disk. The gaming laptop also packs with a good dedicated graphics card, which is an extra peripheral we see missing in normal laptops.
Factors to Look into Before Buying Gaming Laptop:
- Expandability: the fact that whether or not you will be able to expand the memory of the laptop is a very important matter to consider. The ideal RAM requirement for gaming is 16 GB. Thus, if you bought 4 GB RAM then later you must be able to upgrade it. This is an important factor to consider.
- CPU and GPU. The collaborative performance of the GPU and CPU of the system is the main reason for the smooth functioning of the laptop. It is advisable to buy the intel i7 process. Now. You can also opt for i9. N amazing graphics card with a high processing CPU is an important factor to consider before buying a laptop. For the GPU, the Nvidia GeForce GTX or RTX GPUs are some of the best ones to look at right now, with the RTX 30-series being your latest option. On the AMD side of things, you have the AMD Radeon RX 5000M series and the RX 5500M, 5600M, and 5700M.
- Battery life: battery life is an important factor to consider when it comes to gaming laptops. It has a good battery life and consumes lesser power.
- Resolution and FPS: the FPS is the most vital thing that has to be considered. Usually, laptops with higher FPS loads the screen faster so that you will be able to get the best gaming experience.
Here are the Top 13 Gaming Laptops:
1. MSI Katana GF66 11UC-464CA 15.6″ 144Hz FHD Gaming Laptop
The MSI Katana GF66 is one of the best gaming laptops at this price with an i5 core processor and 256 GB SSD. It has 8 GB RAM and Nvidia GeForce RTX graphics card. This laptop is built for all the gamers out there. It has revolutionary cooling for next-gen gaming experience.
- Screen Display: With 15.6″ FHD and IPS-Level 144Hz 45%NTSC, MSC Katana can give you amazing gaming experience.
- Processor: It has the Core of i5-11400H 6 Core 2.7 – 4.5GHz
- Graphics Card: It has NVIDIA GeForce RTX3050 card with Laptop GPU of 4GB GDDR6.
- Memory: This laptop has a DDR 4 and RAM of 8GB. SSD has space of 256GB.
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2*2 ax)
- 3 USC ports of 3.0 and one of 2.0.
- Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics card available
- REVOLUTIONARY COOLING FOR NEXT-GEN GAMING
- 144HZ IPS-LEVEL THIN-BEZEL GAMING DISPLAY
- Battery required
- Thunderbolt 3 not present
2. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
Soar to new gaming heights—anytime, anywhere—with the Nitro 5. This ultra-cool machine is sure to catch your eye with its sleek, mobile design, 15.6” Full HD IPS Display, and a wide range of gaming-rich features to put you in total command of the action. Leveraging the power and speed of its 9th Gen Intel Core processor and high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics—that’s powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture
- Processor: it has 9th gen intel i5 processor cores
- Graphics card: it has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Display: This laptop comes with 15.6’’ full HD display with LED backlit IPS display
- Sound: this laptop is incorporated with Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog
- Ports: The ports available are: 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports, 1 – USB 2.0 port & 1 – HDMI 2.0 port
- Lots of ports available
- When heavy use requires an added boost, chill out with twin fans, Acer CoolBoost technology and a dual exhaust port design.
- Breaking the Sound Barrier: Better audio delivers a competitive edge and a more entertaining experience.
- Backlit keyboard
- Batteries required
LG unveils a new standard of advanced, ultra-slim laptops. It’s the power to do anything and the portability to go anywhere. Working, gaming, designing, video editing — the cutting-edge Intel processor, impressive memory and long battery life handle it all with ease. The LG gram is a powerful heavyweight in a durable, lightweight body.
- 10th Gen Intel CPU: LG partnered with Intel to deliver an advanced processor that improves performance and power efficiency. This enhanced performance lets lightweight laptops do more than ever before. And Intel’s 10th generation Iris Plus offers twice the graphic performance of the previous generation.
- Military-Grade Durability: Tough enough for the military. LG gram passed seven military-grade tests for durability — it will definitely pass yours. Graded as MIL-STD-810G, the gram has passed rigorous tests for shock, low pressure, high or low temperature, dust and more. And it armors up with a full metal body of durable, magnesium alloy to endure the rigors of life on the road.
- Thunderbolt 3: This device is ultimately of great comfort. No pulling at all, easy to store. The size is not very large and anyone can easily trim the hair. There is no risk while trimming the hair, as it is super gentle on skin. Its protective system maintains a gap between skin and blades which cause no pain.
- Full HD IPS: With gram’s Full HD IPS display, you can view your work, gaming or streaming content with full detail, colour and clarity.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Military-Grade Durability
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G7 & Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- NVMe SSD 256GB
- Ultra-light weight (< 3 lbs)
- Battery required
4. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
Ready for battle and eager for a fight, the Helios 300 drops you into the game with everything you need. Only now we’ve armed it with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics, the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor, and our custom-engineered 4th Gen AeroBlade 3D Fan Technology. With the 144Hz IPS panel and 3ms Overdrive response time you can say farewell to blur and hello clear, crisp, high-octane gameplay.
- Cores: It has 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz)
- Graphics Card: It has Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Display: It has 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate (16:9 aspect ratio, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (1 – PCIe M.2 Slot Available & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay)
- Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802.11ax WiFi 6 featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz) & Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Backlit 4-Zone RGB Keyboard
- Killer Double Shot Pro
- Superior Sounds with DTS X Ultra
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (1 – PCIe M.2 Slot Available & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Fans may make noise
It is one of the most gaming laptops in the market. MSI GF65 has an intel i5 core processor with 512 GB of SSD. it is specifically used for gaming and has NVIDIA GeForce RTX3060 6G GDDR6. This is a very good-looking product that has a black core and Windows 10 operating system.
- 15.6″ FHD (1920*1080), IPS-Level 144Hz 45%NTSC Thin Bezel
- Core i5-10500H 6 Core 2.5 – 4.5GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX3060 6G GDDR6
- DDR 4 16GB,512GB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2*2 ax)
- Multi-purpose tool comes with protective cap and cleaning brush
- Comes within budget
- Dual-edge blade made of stainless steel for satisfactory trimming
- Smart cleaning technology
- Fully waterproof
- Battery is not included
- No cons as such
6. Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop
Legion 5 is a laptop that provides uncompromised performance for gaming. With the highest number of cores available, this laptop is ultra-thin and has amazing speed. It has an NVIDIA GeForce RTX card with a RAM of 16 GB.
- Memory: This laptop Welcomes you to the next generation of gaming performance with the AMD Ryzen 7 4800H mobile processor, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory, and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Display: You can enjoy fast refresh and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate and outstanding clarity on a 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- Graphics: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU is a blazing-fast supercharger for your favorite games and the newest titles; Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Cooling system: Get maximum performance via Dual Burn Support, which pushes the CPU and GPU together for improved framerates, and Legion Coldfront 2.0 for thermal tuning
- Keyboard: The Legion TrueStrike keyboard with soft-landing switches delivers hair-trigger inputs
- Legion support available
- 16 GB RAM present.
- Amazing design
- Deep color amazing visuals
- Rhyzen processor
- No intel core
- No CD/DVD player
7. ROG Strix G15 Gaming Laptop
This gaming laptop has an intel core i7 that has Windows 10 OS. Integrated with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1620 graphics card, it provides a great gaming experience. It also has a backlit RGB keyboard and the model is trendy.
- Graphics Card: ROG STix has integrated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics card.
- ·Processor: this laptop has Intel Core i7-10870H Processor 2.2GHz (up to 5GHz)
- ·Display: It has a display of 15.6” 144Hz Full HD (1920×1080)
- ·Memory: it has a RAM of16GB and 1TB PCIe SSD. The keyboards are Backlit Chiclet RGB Keyboard with Windows 10 Operating system.
- ·Wi-Fi 6(Gig+)(802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.1 (Dual band) 2×2
- Has 8 processors
- 16 GB RAM
- Intel Core i7-10870H
- Display resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels
- Battery required
- Bulky laptop
8. Asus TUF FX505DT Gaming Laptop
Asus TUF has Ryzen 7 processor. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT-WB72 is a powerful Windows 10 gaming laptop that combines gaming performance with up to a narrow bezel IPS-type panel and an extended lifespan, thanks to its patented Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) system.
- Processor: this laptop has Quad-core AMD Ryzen 7 R7-3750H Processor
- Display: 15.6” FHD (1920×1080) IPS-Type display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- Memory: this laptop has 256GB NVMe SSD and 8GB DDR4 RAM integrated with Windows 10 Home operating system,
- Keyboard: RGB Backlit keyboard, Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Network LAN: 10/100/1000
- Ports: it has 2 USB 3.1 ports and a single USB 2.0 port. With one HDMI port, one RJ45. it also has Microphone and Combo Jack.
- It has Ryzen 7 processor
- The laptop has RGB Backlit keyboard, Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- 2 USB 3.1 port and one USB 2.0 port.
- 256 GB flash memory drive
- Batteries required
9. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop
This is HP pavilion gaming laptop has an i5 intel processor and 8 GB RAM. with an SSD of 256 GB. Experience high-grade graphics and processing power for gaming and multitasking, plus improved thermal cooling for overall performance and stability. Immerse yourself in the game with a narrow bezel display and custom-tuned audio. The perfect balance between work and play, so you can do it all.
- Core: it has 10th Generation Intel Core processor that takes mobile gaming and content creation to the next-level with breakthrough performance, fast downloads and smooth streaming.
- Graphics: it has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics that can Power a fast, smooth, energy efficient gaming experience that takes advantage of the latest DirectX 12 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 features to deliver 1080p graphics on the latest games
- Display: Enjoy crystal-clear images from any angle in this laptop. With 178° wide-viewing angles and a vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution, you’ll always have a great view of your favorite content
- Memory: it has 8 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (1 X 8 GB)(not expandable)
- Warranty: One year limited hardware warranty
- It provides warranty of a year
- 178 degree wide viewing angles
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 features to deliver 1080p graphics on the latest games
- 1 lithium ion battery
10. ASUS Computer INTL TUF Gaming Laptop
It is a durable laptop that has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics card and 512 GB SSD. with an intel i7 processor, this laptop provides outstanding performance and 20 million keystroke durability and ethernet connectivity technology
- Graphics Card: This laptop has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics
- Processor: the processor is Intel Core i7-10750H Processor 2.6GHz (up to 5GHz)
- Display: It has a screen of15.6” FHD (1920×1080) and 60Hz display
- Memory: the memory is of 512GB PCIe SSD with 8GB DDR4 RAM and Windows 10 operating system.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card available
- Intel Core i7-10750H
- RGB backlit keyboard
- No optical drive
- 1.2 Mega Pixel webcam
11. Acer Aspire 7 15.6″ Gaming Laptop
The Acer Aspire 7 is a good gaming laptop. It has a processor of i7 intel core with 16 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD. It has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with an ethernet port and 15.6 inches screen.
- Processor: It has Intel Core i7-10750H processor and 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD.
- Graphics Card: It has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated memory.
- Display: It has 15.6″ screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution ensures superb picture quality.
- It has one Ethernet (RJ-45) port, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201, and Bluetooth 5.0 provide fast, reliable wired and wireless network connectivity options
- Port: USB 3.2 Gen 2 port (featuring power-off USB charging), two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, USB Type-C port, HDMI port, and 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack
- 15.6 inches screen
- Numerous ports available
- 16 GB RAm
- 512 GB SSD available
- 1 Lithium battery needed
Bringing competitive desktop gaming to gaming laptops. The Tracer IV Slim Series is a compact yet powerful mobile gaming laptop. Powered by the all-new 10th Gen Intel i7-10750H processor, the Tracer IV offers a sleek modern aluminum design and is packed with high-performance components to tackle any game.
- Full size mechanical key board
- 10 th generation intel core processor
- HTC VIVE & Oculus Rift VR Optimized
- PC Magazine 2018 Reader’s Choice Award for Overall Desktops PCs
- No such cons found
13. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ IPS Full HD, NVIDIA GTX 1650, Core i5-9300H up to 4.10 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD+1TB HDD, Backlit, RJ-45 Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6, USB-C, Mytrix HDMI 2.0 Cable, Win 10
- Processor: Leveraging the power and speed of its 9th Gen Intel Core processor (Core i5-9300H, max turbo frequency 4.10 GHz/base frequency 2.40 GHz), and high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, the Nitro 5 delivers a knockout blow to the gaming competition
- Display: Soar to new gaming heights—anytime, anywhere—with the Nitro 5. This ultra-cool machine is sure to catch your eye with its sleek, mobile design, 15.6” LED-Backlit Full-HD Widescreen IPS Display, and a wide range of gaming-rich features to put you in total command of the action
- Ports: USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, USB 2.0 port, and HDMI 2.0 port. HD Webcam (1280 x 720) Supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR). Two built-in stereo speakers. Backlit keyboard. Lithium-Ion battery, up to 7-hours of battery life
- Wifi: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port). Bluetooth 5.0. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Commands are just a touch away with the dedicated NitroSense Key, while the WASD and arrow keys are highlighted for easy location. Enjoy the tactile feel of keys with a travel distance of 1.6mm
- Do not require any electricity
- Safe to use
- Multipurpose tool
- Requires practice of using
- Low-tech device
All the gaming laptops have lots of features and they vary greatly depending on the quality of components that you choose to opt for, they come in different prices and you have to be alert and check nicely which laptop suits you best. Gaming laptops are very important for gamers especially.
Out of all the above laptops that was described, the best ones are MSI GF65 10UE-279CA Thin 15.6″ 144Hz Gaming Laptop Intel Core i5-10500H RTX3060 8GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win10 VR Ready and