TV programs, movies, games, music, news and all your favorite shows satisfy you and your entertainment needs. But, the experience of a multiplexor a theatre is irreplaceable because of the unusual sound quality, ambiance, etc. You also can get this achieved when you get a soundbar for yourself and connect it to your TV for the home theatre feel.
The list of top 10 best soundbars under 500 in Canada comprises some beautifully designed sound bars which are equally beautiful when it comes to their performance. The sound bars listed are under the price range of 500 Canadian Dollars which will make your sound experience unforgettable and unavoidable.
Here, below are mentioned few features to look for in a soundbar –
Sound quality – Most importantly the sound feature is the base of any soundbar which makes it highly preferable.
Design – The dimensions of the sound bar should be modern but slim at the same time to fit it anywhere.
Wireless connectivity – The range coverage of the bluetooth should be high enough to keep devices connected without any obstructions.
Remote control – The remote control should work easily with any pairing issues.
Top 10 best soundbars under 500 in Canada
#1.Bose 732522-1110 Solo 5 TV Sound System
BOSE has become the synonym for sound-related accessories and products, it delivers sound distinctly improved for all your TV programs. You get a universal remote to control volume, bass, TV, Bluetooth connection, and more. The dialogue model of the soundbar makes dialogue sound clear so that you get to hear every single world more clearly without any interference.
- A single soundbar provides a more excellent quality of sound.
- It can be wall-mounted.
- Dialogue mode to make every single word stand out.
- Bluetooth connectivity to operate it from any device.
- It does have a USB port.
#2. Bomaker 2.0 Sound Bar
Various equaliser modes of the Bomaker 2.0 sound bar will leave you stunned as it includes 6 modes such as game mode, movie mode, music mode, bass mode, news mode and 3D mode. The sound bar has 4 times more stronger and stable wireless connection as compared to different soundbars. The sound pressure is of 120dB and DSP technology for polished sound clearance.
- Delivers the best deep bass, clear vocals and gives one of a kind home theatre experience.
- Works great with both wireless and wired connection.
- Six different EQ modes to fine tune audio.
- It is compatible with TV remotes, can be mounted on the wall and has an LED display.
- The soundbar is designed only to work for mid-sized rooms and not for larger rooms.
#3. Yamaha YAS-108 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers & Bluetooth
Yamaha always has been the leading brand for many musical instruments and accessories, this YAS-108 sound bar will make your jaws drop with its sound quality. This sound bar delivers theatre like sound quality and fits anywhere you want to because of the ultra slim design. Bluetooth streaming lets you switch between devices or you can use an HDMI, optical cable or aux cable.
- The soundbar has built in subwoofers for deep bass.
- Dialogue clarity improves because of the clear voice.
- Upto 33 ft of Bluetooth range without any hurdles.
- It features X virtual 3D surround sound.
- The sound is not very dynamic.
#4. TaoTronics Three Equalizer Mode Audio Speaker
TaoTronics sound bars are apt for living rooms because of their high intensity sound quality. These sound bars have a bluetooth range of upto 33 ft and work excellently without any interruptions. It is designed uniquely with sleek and slim design which saves space and you also have multiple ways to set it up. A LED screen enabled sound bar displays the functions that you are using.
- Bluetooth 4.2 and multiple wired connections with standard audio cable, RCA, and optical input.
- Games mode, movie mode and music mode to fine tune the audio.
- The sound bar can be controlled remotely.
- The speaker has round and high end sound quality to offer.
- The sound quality of the soundbar can be improved.
#5. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar
Nothing can beat the Polk Audio Signa S2 sound bar which provides a definition to the sound from your TV and makes it a worth experiencing. Shows, movies and all the other things get the exceptional sound contrast and clarity. The Polk Adjust Technology alters sound perfectly so that you can hear every single dialogue and word clearly.
- Exclusively designed sound bar with a wireless subwoofer delivers exceptional quality sound.
- The voice adjust technology from Polk and Dolby Digital Decoding increases the sound clarity.
- Home theatre experience with phenomenal sound quality and also with a good TV picture quality adds on to the experience.
- The soundbar can be set up within a few minutes.
- The remote control does not have some features.
#6. VIZIO SB362An-F6B 36in 2.1 Soundbar with Built-in Dual Subwoofers (Renewed)
VIZIO’s soundbar is an amalgamation of style and performance which will never let you adjust either with style or with performance, you get both things offered for the price you are paying. The design is very sleek yet modern and contemporary which is built with dual subwoofers paired with four deep bass modules for the rustic and deep sound.
- Suitable for TV’s of 40 inches or larger.
- The soundbar can be placed two ways either on the TV unit or on the wall.
- Bluetooth connectivity helps streaming music from various devices.
- Built with dual subwoofers paired with four deep bass modules for high pitch sound quality.
- Quality concerns.
#7. Samsung HW-R450/ZC 2.1 Sound Bar (2019) [Canada Version]
For you to have the unbeatable soundbar, Samsung HW-R450 is not less than any other sound bar but is superior to them. The sound bar surrounds you with powerful and deep bass and does not let you get involved in any hassle of wires. You get a wireless subwoofer which eliminates all the cables hanging around your living room or the bedroom and also you can operate it using a remote.
- The powerful bass takes the performance of TV sound quality to another level.
- The auto settings of the soundbar optimizes as per the games being played.
- 5.25” of wireless subwoofer for elevated sound.
- The soundbar can be connected to the TV or WiFi without a mess of wires.
- The soundbar is good only for a small bedroom and not for something bigger.
#8. Soundbar, LuguLake TV Sound bar 3D Surround Bluetooth Speaker for Home Theater-39 Inches, 40 Watts, Multi-Connection, USB, Wall Mounted
LuguLake has come up with the technically advanced soundbar which does fail to impress you. The soundbar is available at an affordable price which delivers the 3D surround sound. It can be paired with all smart devices using a 4.0 bluetooth which has a range of almost 10m. This product can be placed anywhere you feel like because it features a 3 inch high quality full range driver and 1 inch silk tweeter.
- Virtual 3D surround sound experience for movies, TV, games, etc.
- The bar is 39 inches with 3 amazingly powered full range stereo speakers.
- Dual operation set which includes panel and remote control.
- Digital Signal Processing for realistic sound feel.
- Sound delays when connected using Bluetooth.
#9. TCL Alto 7 2.0 Channel Home Theater SoundBar with Built-in Subwoofer – TS7000
Alto 7 2.0 from TCL delivers you the unusually loud and clear sound. The soundbar is extremely easy to set up without any fuss and produces premium audio which also enhances the content of your TV. Seamless sound clarity, variety of sound modes, operates wirelessly or with remote controls lets you achieve the sound output that you would have imagined for. It can be wall-mounted with the help of a kit or you can also place it on the TV unit.
- Ideal for boosting the volume quality of the TV and distortion-free sound quality.
- Multiple sound modes which are ear-pleasing and are not very high pitch sound.
- The TV remote can be paired and used for controlling certain soundbar features.
- The set gives direction to sound and gives extra clarity to it due to the added tweeter.
- HDMI connection faces interference problems.
#10. JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Bass Soundbar with 6.5″ Wireless Subwoofer (2019 Model)
The aesthetic and elegant sound bar from JBL helps surround you with sound. It makes you hear the sound and feel it rather than just a nominal sound experience. You can pair it with all your devices using wireless connection or also by using optical, HDMI, and ARC connectivity. The sound experience will be elevated because of the 6.5” subwoofer, two 1” tweeters and full range drivers.
- Thrilling Experience is offered by the JBL 2.1 deep bass soundbar.
- It features the both Dolby Digital and JBL surround sound modes for the X factor.
- Total system power of 300W.
- 6.5” wireless subwoofer to make the thrilling experience
- Remote quality causes problems when connecting to devices.
You can get the soundbar as per your preference that will fit your room size and will enhance your sound experience. If you find it difficult for yourself to make a decision, the top 2 have been mentioned to give you a brief idea about them.
The Bose 732522-1110 Solo 5 TV Sound System has a better quality sound to offer which is expensive but great at performance. You will find all that you are looking for in a soundbar, this soundbar is a complete package that will satisfy your sound hunger.
The VIZIO SB362An-F6B 36in 2.1 Soundbar with Built-in Dual Subwoofers is comparatively more affordable because of the minimal pricing. It is highly rated by customers across the world for the dual subwoofers which are paired with four deep bass modules for ulit.