Everyday you need to make sure that you report to the job to duly fulfill your responsibilities and complete the tasks and duties assigned to you. The day when you forget a very peculiar tool or worstly you forget your tool bag, then it becomes impossible for you to perform the duty that is expected.
To avoid all such situations or else not to get caught into such scenarios, the best thing you can do is have a good quality bag with ample pockets and spaces to store your tools and equipment. You never know what tool you might need or which tool could not be needed, so, to have a tool bag and store all your tools in it, lessens your stress and reduces the burden of mistakes.
Certain features to look for blindly before buying the best tool bags are as follows –
Interior Space – The space of the bag is a must because you need to store most of your tools which are very important.
Pockets – Tiny tools, sharp tools, and others need to be placed in a closed pocket to prevent it from falling anywhere or getting a cut developed inside the bag.
Strength – It is extremely good that a bag can store all tools but holding up with weight is difficult because generally, bags tend to start ripping apart due to heavyweight.
Handles – The grip of the handles should be firm, they should not rip apart after just picking the bag up or slip off every now and then due to the weight of the bag.
Top 10 best tool bags in Canada
#1.AmazonBasics Small Tool Bag
Amazon itself is leading amongst the best tool bags available online, this brand has put forth really tough competition for all the other brands. The AmazonBasics small tool bag is 16 inches and provides an apt size for storing tools in an organised manner and more convenient to port. The Amazon bag makes your daily job easier and promotes efficiency.
- 16 pockets to store all your tools and equipment.
- 9 internal and 7 external pockets to fit your small to medium size tools according.
- 2 quality zippers to smoothly open and close the bag.
- Wear resistant PE base and oxford cloth material used.
- Bag size is small so does not accommodate many tools.
#2. Custom Leathercraft Dewalt DG5543 16-Inch Tradesman’s Tool Bag
The Custom Leathercraft Dewalt tool bags actually are the right fit to the definition tool bags because they look like a tool bag and store tools just like a tool bag should. The bag has handy easy to open design, reinforced corners, edges, bottom base pads, no slip padded shoulder strap, no slip handle, etc.
- Heavy duty poly fabric used to make the bag which has base pads to prevent the bottoms wear and tear.
- Adjustable shoulder grip for extra strength.
- 13 pockets internally and 20 pockets externally gives enough space to organise tools.
- Pop open design with large compartments.
- D ring holding strap is flimsy.
#3. Carhartt Legacy Tool Bag 14-Inch, Carhartt Brown
Carhartt manufactures the world’s most premium, fashionable, modern, stylish and quirky tool bags that make your everyday life more happening and interesting. The bag is built with synthetic fabric with Rain Defender to protect it from water. The Carhartt legacy tool bags feature YKK zippers, metal hardware, grip handles, triple needle stitching and more.
- Best durable organisers bag for tools and other accessories.
- Main compartment features a zipper with 17 exterior pockets and 10 interior pockets.
- Built in metal frame prevents the bag from collapsing.
- Synthetic fabric (water repellent) used to construct the bag with triple needle stitch.
- Tool slots are not deep and tight enough to hold tools.
#4. WORKPRO 16-inch Wide Mouth Tool Bag with Waterproof Molded Base
The bags from WORKPRO are averagely priced whereas they are built with some really high end features. WORKPRO is dedicated and strives to offer the customers with efficiently performing tool bags. The shoulder strap is padded for cushioning to your shoulder and also it is adjustable. It has multiple pockets and extra space for your work equipments.
- Molded waterproof base prevents the bag from getting wet and dirty.
- 16 inch top wide mouth bag made from 600D polyester fabric for durability.
- 21 pockets and 8 belts for versatile storage.
- The bag is designed to be spacious which can store all the tools and is meant for daily use.
- The bag is small in size.
#5. ZOJO Reflective Tool Bags For Men & Women 16 inch Wide
ZOJO reflective tool bag suits both men and women which is 16 inches wide. The bag features 3 hook and loop closure pockets where you can fit the most important tools or even the sharp tools so they do not move and create mess within. The bags bear the reflective straps because it gives an easy view of you to others even in dark just with the ray of a car’s headlamp.
- Reflective pockets so that it can be seen even with a headlamp irradiation 1000 feet.
- 1680D water resistant oxford fabric used for the bag’s construction.
- Thicker zips used to make them long lasting.
- Gives more storage space as the height is 11” with 9” of width and 16” of length.
- The metal piece holding the shoulder strap breaks off easily.
#6. Makita 831278-2 Heavy-Duty LXT Combo Kit Tool Bag
Makita corporation was founded in the year 1915 and it started with electric motors, but they have also proven their mettle in tools and accessories. The bag from Makita is highly preferred for travelling with tools. It is extremely durable and holds up extra weight due to the quality shoulder straps. The brand Makita serves 40 countries throughout the world with plants operational in more than 8 countries.
- Internal Pockets come with a strap to prevent the tools from falling during movements.
- Ballistic nylon used for the bag making.
- Unmatched quality of zips and straps.
- Bag is durable and compact.
- Bottom support tends to break after rough usage of the bag.
#7. Milwaukee 17 Inch Heavy Duty Canvas Tool Bag with 6 Interior Pockets
A very professional looking bag from Milwaukee for all the professionals out there. The bag resolves a major problem of handling heavy duty tools, it justifies your tools with an extra spacious interior. The lips of the mouth extend past the bag which lets you fit in every single tool that possibly you have.
- The bag is attached with a reinforced bottom that makes it hazard safe may it be any job site.
- The handles of the bag are designed with metal fastener and cross stitching to make the bag highly suitable for heavy duties.
- Support bars on the mouth of the bag don’t let it topple or collapse.
- Metal rings for a shoulder strap.
- It does not come with a shoulder strap.
#8. Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Wide-Open Tool Bag 55469
Klein tools are known for their heavy duty tools and other equipments, also their tools bag are not any less because their versatility is incomparable. The bag has an orange interior and a wide mouth for easy access to your tools. Interior of the bag has pocket spaces to store your tools and the shoulder strap has extra padding and handles for good hold.
- Stay open top for keeping your tools handy and for easy access to the tools.
- Internal pockets have a range of sizes to fit various tools.
- Multiple external pockets to easily reach out to the much needed tools.
- Side mesh pockets and ballistic weave of the bag.
- Too many pockets actually reduces the internal space.
#9. Husky 82003N11 18″ Water-Resistant Contractor/DIY Tool Bag with Shoulder Strap
A single bag solves all your difficulties of storing and organising the tools, hence, the bag from Husky makes you relaxed about tools storage. The bag is water resistant and you can carry more than 30 pounds of tools within. Metal ring attached shoulder strap facilitates easy portability of the bag and does not result in excessive fatigue.
- 18” length, 10” width and 10” height makes the bag spacious to carry a good number of tools.
- The space can be used for optimal organisation.
- The bag can bear loads more than 30 pounds.
- It is constructed using 600 denier polyester spun tuff fabric with bartec stitching.
- No pockets to the interior of the bag.
#10. Texsport Canvas Mechanics Tool Bag with Zipper
The tool bag from Texsport is huge enough to fit almost every kind of tool be it for any job. The bag is designed with a zipper for the main compartment’s access and lets you choose from 2 colors and 2 sizes in which this bag is available. Good width of 11” inches which makes the bag preety long in appearance, whereas the height is just of 7” inches.
- Hard fiber is used for the bottom of the bag to give it a shape.
- Heavy duty full length zipper to access the main compartment.
- 2 pockets to the outside of the bag with flaps and few inside separators.
- The bag is available in 2 colors and 2 sizes.
- Interior of the bag does not have any pockets.
- Tools fall out from the side pockets of the bag as the flap is not sufficiently long.
You will be lucky to get the tool bag of your choice from the list of top 10 best tool bags in Canada, if not then the top are also prepared to guide you.
The Carhartt Legacy Tool Bag 14-Inch features the best look and design but stands at an expensive pricing. The tool bag justifies its price because it has a total of 27 pockets, comes with a YKK zipper, grip handle, metal hardware and more.
The second best tool bag is the Milwaukee 17 Inch Heavy Duty Canvas Tool Bag with 6 Interior Pockets which is given high ratings and reviews by the people who have purchased it. It is very affordable and the handles are built with metal fastener to give it more strength.