Digital marketing is one of the hottest industry and so does the people. To execute their ad campaigns seamlessly to present a new creative idea, a digital marketer should have the power to impress and dominate the competition.
In this article, we have listed some of the best laptops for digital marketing. The selection of these devices is done with a data-driven metric and inspiration for Steve job’s simplicity.
Let us understand the use cases…
Digital marketing includes tasks like content writing, graphic designing, video editing, web designing, creating advertisements, and lots more. To do all these essential tasks there is a need for a high processing laptop. Digital marketing laptops should be multitasking.
It should include a super-fast processor with at least 8GB of RAM to present high-quality graphics, manages to format a big sized Excel data report and presentation without any lag. Apart from this, a laptop for digital marketing should have a solid hard drive capacity to store graphic designs, large data files with security.
The laptop must have a suitable GPU most preferably of Nvidia in case you consider using it for video editing. How can we forget about the battery life? The battery life of the laptop should at least be of 7-8 hours as you as a marketer will spend most of the time off to the desk, guiding people, presenting your ideas to your CEO, and Marketing heads.
The next step is choosing the operating system, this depends upon the choice and preference of you. We recommend to go wither with windows(favored by marketers) or Mac OS.
Mac OS is secure and simple to user but in the other side windows connect seamlessly with any devices and apps like Microsoft 365, teams, and other popular marketing products become easy to use.
So here we present you the list of 13 best laptops for you To carry out digital marketing activities.
Top 10 best laptops for Digital Marketing in 2020
1. ASUS VIVO BOOK S15– S530FA – DB51
This will catch your attention because of a unique design and color combinations. The ergo lift movable joints of the Laptop helps you type consistently. The extraordinary feature of this laptop is that you can lift the keyboard to 3.5°. It is a very flexible and narrower frame laptop specially designed for digital marketing.
|PROCESSOR||Intel Core i5-8265u Processor|
|GRAPHICS||Integrated, Intel UHD 620|
|SCREEN||15,6 inch, 1920X1080, IPS|
- It is budged friendly and costs around $1,499 on Amazon.com.
- It has a backlit keyboard.
- It has a sturdy build quality with a slim look.
- It is available in various Colors including sky-teal, star-grey, icy-grey, silver blue, and gun-metal.
- It has minimal battery life.
- No fingerprint sensors.
- There is no IPS panel
2. LG GRAM 15Z980-U.AAS5U1
It is a super lightweight powerhouse and most popularly used for digital marketing. It has passed seven industry-standard tests to prove its durability and assistance. It is one of the best laptops in the market to buy today because of its classic silver look.
|PROCESSOR||Intel Core i5-8250U Processor|
|GRAPHICS||Integrated, Intel UHD 620|
|SCREEN||15,6 inch, 1920X1080, IPS|
- It is very lightweight and a slim laptop.
- It has a long battery life Of 72-watt hour battery.
- The laptop comes in high storage laptop with 256GB of storage.
- It has a very conventional look
- The laptop has an old numeric and keypad layout.
- It is an expensive one which costs around $1999 on Amazon.com.
3. MACBOOK PRO 13
This is a laptop for Apple users. It is a fast and very powerful laptop of its version. It is one of the best choices that can be made by you being a digital marketing person. It is a multi-tasking MacBook Pro 13. The laptop automatically adopts features such as system control of brightness volume interactions auto-correction and Emoticons. The laptop has a very good battery life of 19 hours.
|PROCESSOR||Intel Core i5-8279U Processor|
|GRAPHICS||Integrated, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655|
|SCREEN||13,3 inch, 2560×1600, IPS|
- It has a high-resolution retina display along with powerful speakers.
- It is very sleek and lightweight with the aluminum case.
- It has a versatile and clever force touch trackpad.
- It enables the hey Siri and T2 chip features.
- The laptop lacks internal storage depending upon the model you choose.
- It is an expensive laptop that may cost you around $1500.
- The laptop has no legacy ports.
- The laptop does not have very good graphic performance instead it uses an Intel Iris 655+ graphics chip.
4. LENOVO THINKPAD X1 CARBON
Thanks to the list this is one of the best laptops to buy today because of its elegant design fast response and grade durability. It has a very sleek carbon fiber case. X1 carbon provides you with an excellent keyboard and various other multitasking features like fingerprint, eye scanner, voice recognition lock, DTPM data including, and much more.
|PROCESSOR||Intel Core i7-8550U Processor|
|GRAPHICS||Integrated, Intel UHD 620|
|SCREEN||14 inch, 2560 x 1440 IPS|
- It has a 16-hour battery life which is sufficient for Digital marketing
- It has very unique and extraordinary features.
- The laptop comes with plenty of ports
- It has RJ 45 connectors.
- It is a high performing laptop.
- Ethernet services require a dongle.
- The trackpad is mediocre
- It gets uploaded very easily
- It is not WWAN ready.
- expensive – $1600.
5. MSI P65 CREATOR – 1084
The Latest MSI P65 Creator-1084 can be defined as a mobile studio in the most precise way. Even the most demanding rendering processes and immense multitasking sessions that are very easy. It has great quality social media video and graphic content, YouTube.
|PROCESSOR||Intel Core i7-9750h Processor|
|GRAPHICS||Dedicated, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060|
|SCREEN||15,6 inch, ,3840*2160, IPS|
- The laptop has a solid six-core performance muscle.
- It has a very portable and sleek design.
- To provide you with a 4K display
- Can be used as a gaming laptop.
- It does not have a very good quality, built-in speakers
- The laptop is expensive and will cost you around $1600.
6. DELL XPS 13 9360
There is a brand that is known for its durability and sturdiness. XPS 13 9360 has excellent features. It has a battery life of 6-7 hours. It is available in touch screen as well as non-touch; it comes with Ultra HD infinity edge touch display. Every part of the design reflects the simplicity which is one of the most strong vibe followed in the industry.
|PROCESSOR||eighth-generation Intel Core i5 7200U Processor|
|GRAPHICS||Intel HD 620 graphics|
|SCREEN||13.3-inch, 4K UHD|
- The laptop has an infinity display.
- It is one of the thinnest Ultrabooks available in the market with an aluminum metal Plating.
- It comes with a backlit keyboard and a sensitive touchpad.
- It has a great battery life of up to 18 hours.
- As the laptop comes with a carbon fiber texture it does not have a smooth look making it smudge magnet
- The brightness is not as strong as compared to other laptops
- There is no front camera on the laptop.
7. ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300
It is a gaming laptop but also a great choice for gamers. With a high-performance graphic card, you can easily edit and render heavy process videos easily. It is a powerful one with 16 GB of RAM and costs around $1000 when it is worth buying because of its graphic quality. It has a four-hour battery life because it is a gaming laptop and hence Quiet immense power. Note: The battery backup lasts longer if you do low process-intensive work like browsing the internet.
|PROCESSOR||Intel six-core I 7–8750H processor|
|STORAGE||256 GB SSD|
|GRAPHICS||Nvidia GeForce GTX – 1060|
|SCREEN||15.6-inch. 1920 X 1080|
- Great specs Solid hardware
- It comes at affordable price
- Can be used as multi purpose laptop
- It is a high performing laptop with good graphics.
- The fan becomes noticable in heavy processing
- The high-end graphics lose exposure
8. LENOVO FLEX 14 CONVERTIBLE TOUCHSCREEN NOTEBOOK (Editors Choice)
|PROCESSOR||2.5 GHz i7 processor|
|STORAGE||256 GB SSD|
|GRAPHICS||AMD Radeon R5 M430|
This is one of the best laptops that can be desired by a design student. It is it a classy, sleek, and shimmering laptop with a 15-inch screen. It is a two in one laptop that means you can flip the screen in a team meeting than calling your colleague to behind your chair. Flux becomes one of the most popular laptops because of its portability and convenience to carry. It also fits all the above-mentioned software used for video, image editing or digital marketing tools like screamingfrog.
- It is a budget-friendly laptop with strong battery life and includes a USB C port.
- It is affordable and has a spill-resistant design along with an IPS touch display.
- Laptop survives a drop from around 2.4 feet.
- Very affordable (Around $600)
- Great laptop with great value
- It does not have a backlit keyboard.
9. ASUS ZENBOOK 13 UX 333
A highly recommended laptop, it is a budget-friendly laptop along with a good quality battery life it is the laptop specially designed for digital marketing with its good memory and storage. It is a glamour looking laptop and has inbuilt screen in touch bar.
|PROCESSOR||eighth-gen Intel Core i5 processor|
|GRAPHICS||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|SCREEN||13.3 INCH UHD|
- It has full sRGB coverage and attractive design.
- It has an optional GeForce MX150 card.
- It has a strong all-rounder performance.
- It costs around $850
- It is a bit think than others.
- It lacks Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- The keyboard layout is weird.
10. GOOGLE PIXELBOOK GO
Google creates an experience that is followed by the industry and this is one of them. The best-known Chromebook are inexpensive replacements to Windows PCs and there are plenty of decent ones for under $1000. The Pixel book Go, however, is making a compelling case for a much more finesse Chromebook.
It is perfectly built, rigidly assembled and a delight to use. This convertible is great for digital marketing business meetings and makes you stand out from the crowd.
|PROCESSOR||Intel Core i5-8200Y processor|
|GRAPHICS||Intel UHD 615 GPU|
|SCREEN||13.3 inch., 1920 x 1080|
- It is a very thin and elegant laptop that supports your comfort.
- It has a very expensive keyboard
- It comes with a rare 1080p Webcam
- It has good quality speakers
- Extremely powerful battery life.
- It doesn’t have an auto display in sunlight.
- No fingerprint scanner
- No micro SD storage expansion
- Expensive as compared to other non-Google Chrome books
11. MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 7
It is Microsoft two on one laptop. It is the best laptop with a 12.3-inch screen which is detachable. It can be converted into a tablet when needed. Surface Pro comes with excellent camera quality and is lightweight making it easy to carry. It has some cool features that make you stand apart from the crowd like touchscreen which makes it handy. It is not too expensive and a perfect digital marketing one one will fall in love with.
|STORAGE||128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB SSD|
|GRAPHICS||Iris Plus 940|
- Laptop is budget-friendly and cost around $900
- It is a convertible laptop.
- It has a 10.5-hour battery life and a faster Intel 10th generation processor.
- The laptop comes with a surface pen.
- There is no thunderbolt three
- The pen is sold separately
12. HP ELITE DRAGONFLY
The Elite Dragonfly is an in name only enterprise laptop. The Dragonfly looks more like a sleek ultraportable with its lightweight, compact size and elegant style than a clunky notebook handed over to you by the IT department of your business. It provides strong multitasking skills, but you cannot play a lot of games on it. The battery life of the Dragonfly could lag behind some of its rivals
|PROCESSOR||Intel® Core i7-8565U|
|GRAPHICS||Intel® UHD graphics 620|
|SCREEN||LCD 13.3 inch. FHD|
- It has a very elegant and eye-catching design.
- Long battery life
- Very strong security
- Lightweight with a 360° hinge
- It is expensive and cost around $1700.
- It cannot keep up with the graphics work overload.
13. ACER ASPIRE E15
It is one of the best laptops that can be brought by streamers. The powerful boosting processor of Acer for performing heavy activities. It has a strong battery life of 13 hours that may help you to speed up your animations. The laptop has a very elegant look. Apart from this, the screen has a LED display and a full HD screen.
|PROCESSOR||2.50GHz Intel Core i5-7200 7th Gen processor|
|GRAPHICS||Nvidia GeForce 940MX 2GB Graphics|
- It has a decent keyboard with a sensitive touchpad.
- It has a fast processor
- It has a long battery life
- It has expandable storage
- It provides you with a white port range
- It is comparatively thick and heavy
- It lacks a fingerprint reader and an iris scanner
- The display degrades slowly and steadily.
The best laptop as per our opinion is Microsoft Surface Pro because of its excellent features, flexibility to use for marketing more importantly the overall experience. it is a 2 in one laptop with a stylus. it is reasonable and can be also used for gaming and other activities. It has an excellent graphics card and an updated processor.
You can also consider picking the latest MacBook air, it is one of the hottest choices of all the time holding authority with its simplicity and security.