TheDigitalHacker welcomes experts and technologists from the industry. Either you are a student who wants to publish about your project or a business who wants to reach the audience who read TheDigitalhacker, we openly welcome you.
Guest Post Submission guidelines
You must read the following guidelines before you submit a guest post to you.
Steps to follow to submit a guest post
- The Content must be written in your own simple words, avoid jargon.
- Articles that are published on any other platform aren’t allowed for submission. (Don’t waste your time, We check every article).
- The article should not be published anywhere in the future in any other online platform (Either personal or commercial). You can share a snippet of the content and share the original link to read more.
- Wordcount of the article should as per the following table or more
|Business Articles||800+ words|
|Product promotion||1200+ words|
|Buying Guide||1800+ words|
|Editorial Articles||400+ words|
|Research Papers||800+ words|
|How to xyz?||1200+ words|
|Data Breach | Hack | Vulnerability||None | Submit Here|
Your guest post must have
- Grammar checked (use Grammarly)
- Plagiarism Checker (use plagiarismdetector.net)
- Correctly Formatted (Standard Article Formatting, use h1, h2,4, and paragraph)
- The article should make sense to the readers
- Relevant Images
- 1 Feature image in the size 1200px X 700px
- Citations to relevant and authentic sources
Terms of Publishing
- TheDigitalHacker and its associates reserve the right to accept or reject the article.
- If the article violates any of our rules of “guest post”, we will delete the article without any information.
- Any SEO activities on the guest post that harms TheDigitalHacker directly or indirectly will be removed.
- The article will also be removed If the article defames or misrepresents any brand without verifiable sources.
- TheDigitalHacker respects individuals, brands, and the government.
- Any content that harms the public on a mass scale cannot be a part of the TheDigitalHacker platform and shall be removed.
- The Original Guest Post Author will be responsible for any legal case or cause. TheDigitalHacker will no more than offering the data available about the author.
- The Content that temporarily passes all our criteria and changes later will be removed and if paid publishing fee will not be refunded.
Publishing & Platform Charges
Publishing charges are necessary and they help us keep thedigitalhacker running. The publishing charges are often decided by looking at the article, industry and benefit in both ends (TheDIgitalHacker and Guest poster).
We also allow publishers to publish the content for free to keep the platform open at the same time.
How to submit a guest post?
How can I find this page with a simple query on Google?
Simply Search any of the following phrases to find our page
- “Write for us” + The Digital Hacker
- “Guest Post” + The Digital Hacker
- “Submit Guest Post”+”Tech” + The Digital Hacker
- “Submit Guest Post”+”Tech” + Google News Approved