Summer is around, we all will get to see leaves fall. It looks awesome but it would take you hours in collecting those leaves from your garden, here is when leaf blowers come in. Here is a guide on the 10 best leaf blowers to buy in 2021.
It will help you collect tons of dead leaves that spoil the greenery in your garden. It has a classical blower that sucks in leaves and small tweaks into a disposable bag. These are mostly found in corded electric, gasoline, or battery-powered systems. All you need to consider is the type of motor being used in the model, the Motor power, and the airflow and airspeed.
LIST OF TOP 10 BEST LEAF BLOWERS 2021:
1. WORX WG520 TURBINE 600 ELECTRIC LEAF BLOWER
This falls first on the list because of its efficiency and popular brand. The turbine is powered with 12 amp motor along with an airflow capacity of 600 CFM. The airspeed is around 110 mph. You would be amazed to know that it has a three-year warranty. Apart from this, it has adjustable power speed and weighs around 6.4 pounds.
|Electric motor||12 MP|
|Airflow rating||600 CFM|
|Air speed rating||110 mph|
- It has a three-year warranty
- The leaf blower weighs around 6.4 lb
- It has two motor speeds
- It is small and compact
- It has an Inbuilt extension cord retainer
- Complex to use
- Sometimes there are issues with the speed
2. Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower
This is highly durable and has good brand power. It is a commercial leaf blower. The Hitachi leaf blower has a gas engine with a seven-year warranty. It is quite powerful and excellently built. It has a 23.9 cc two-cycle gas engine. Jain will air flow rate of the leaf blower is 441 CFM and airspeed is 170 mph. It is quite large and heavy. It can be used for a longer period. It has a 17.6 FL.OZ fuel tank. It is one of the best leaf blowers to buy today because of its efficiency and long-lasting quality.
|Air flowing rate||441 CFM|
|Airspeed rating||170 mph|
- The product comes with a seven-year warranty
- It has a two-finger throttle
- It has a quite efficient fuel tank capacity.
- It has a portable structure
- It is a little loud
3. GREEN WORKS MPH BLOWER
This falls third on the list because of its excellent design and one of the cheapest option in the list. It has a 7AMP electric motor along with the airflow of 150 CFM and an airspeed rating of 160 mph. It is not as effective as the others are but suitable for a smaller area. It comes with a four-year warranty and is quite durable.
|Electric motor||7 AMP|
|Airflow rating||150 CFM|
|Airspeed rating||160 mph|
- It comes with a four-year warranty
- It produces low noise
- It has an anti-vibrating handle
- It is cheap
- It is not as powerful as the others are.
4. BLACK DECKER ELECTRIC LEAF BLOWER
Black Decker is one of the most reputed brands in terms of electronics. It comes with the electric leaf blower of 7 AMP motor. It provides you with an air flowing speed of 180 CFM and airspeed rating of 180 mph. The blower is lightweight and comes with a two-year warranty. It is one of the best options if you opt for something affordable. Apart from this, it has a cold retention system and a long tube for easy working.
|Electric motor||7 AMP|
|Air flowing rate||180 CFM|
|Airspeed rating||180 mph|
- It comes with a two-year warranty
- It has a long tube for better working
- It has a cold retention system
- It is a coded device hence can be inconvenient for people to use.
- It is built for small areas and not large areas.
5. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V BRUSHLESS POWER
It is one of the most powerful leaf blowers in the list with a battery-powered option. It uses a 20 V battery, there is no issue of a power cord. The battery is rated at 5 Ah for long battery life. It comes with a three-year warranty and a distinctively built structure. The airflow rating is 400 CFM and the Airspeed rating is 90 mph. It is one of the most powerful leaf blowers.
|Electric motor||20 V|
|Air flowing rate||400 CFM|
|Airspeed rating||90 mph|
- It comes with a three-year warranty
- 5Ah battery
- It comes with a speed of the mechanism
- It is lightweight and portable to use
- It is cordless
- It is one of the most powerful and effective leaf blowers
- It is expensive.
6. HUSQVARNA GAS BACK UP BLOWER
The look of this blur is fascinating and amazing. It is structurally designed along with a gas-powered engine. It has a 50.2 cc gas engine with 2.21 hp. The air flowing rate is 494.41 CFM and airspeed rating is 180 mph. The engine can range up to 7500 rpm and can be highly productive. Apart from this, it has a cruise control feature and an adjustable long tube that makes leaf blowing easy. It comes with a five-year warranty. It is one of the most suitable to the floor at high speed.
|Gas engine||50.2 cc|
|Airflow rating||494.41 CFM|
|Air speed rating||180 mph|
- It comes with a five-year warranty
- It has a cruise control system
- It has a long adjustable tube
- It has an air purge system
- It has a cool structure
- The engine speed is more than 7500 RPM.
- No active cooling
7.POULAN PRO BACKPACK LEAF BLOWER
It looks very attractive and has a backpack making it easy to use. It is quite different from the others because of its very attractive junkie bag. It comes with an agronomic harness. The leaf blower is powered by a gas engine of 48cc, it is quite powerful one. It has an airflow rating of 475 CFM and airspeed rating of 200 mph. It comes with a cruise control system and adjustable engine speed as per the requirement. The bag is quite adjustable. It has very simple and easy controls.
|Gas engine||48 cc|
|Airflow rating||475 CFM|
|Air speed rating||200 mph|
- It has an adjustable and agronomic shoulder strap
- It comes with a cruise control system
- It has a variable speed trigger
- It comes with a very constructive frame
- It is easy and simple to use
- Powerful output
- The user manual is not coherent as compare to other models.
8. POULAN PRO PPBV25 GAS BLOWER
It is a very dynamic model, it is a vacuum and a blower. It comes with a 25 cc 2 cycle engine. It has a spring-assisted starting system and a fuel enriched carburettor. It has an airflow rating of 450 CFM and airspeed rating of 250 mph. It is one of the most powerful leaf blowers along with variable speed trigger and cruise control. It can store around 16 bags of waste into A single bag. It is quite ideal to use, with easy operations.
|Gas Engine||25 cc 2 cycle|
|Airflow rating||450 CFM|
|Airspeed rating||250 mph|
- It comes with a two-stroke engine
- It has a variable speed trigger
- The leaf blower can work as a vacuum
- It has two years warranty
- The tank size is around 16.9 FL.OZ
- It is very powerful and versatile
- It has a vacuum kit
- It is noisy
- The leaf blower is heavier
9. KIMO CORDLESS LEAF BLOWER
It is a very simple and elegant looking leaf blower. It lasts for around 30 minutes and has a cordless design. It is very lightweight and easy to use. It comes with a battery engine of 20 V and has a rating of 4.0 Ah. The air flowing speed is 160 CFM and the motor speed is 20,000 rpm. It is not one of the most powerful options, but it is handy and can be used in small working fields. It can be used as a blower and vacuum with the help of the reverse switch.
|Electric motor||20 V|
|Airflow rating||160 CFM|
|Motor speed||20000 rpm|
- It is a two in one model, it can be used as a vacuum or a sweeper.
- It has a compact design
- It is very lightweight
- It has a cordless design
- Two years warranty
- It is not as powerful as the others.
- It is suitable for small areas.
10. CRAFTSMAN GAS-POWERED LEAF BLOWER
This falls last on the list. It has a 25 cc 2 cycle gas engine along with a speed rating of 200 mph and airflow rating of 350 CFM. It has a three-step easy start mechanism, making it easy to use. The design has a structured, extended nozzle for precise control while cleaning the gardens. It comes with a two-year warranty. This model comes with a spring-assisted equal pull start which makes cleaning 50% faster. The fuel tank is translucent. It is lightweight, can be used for a longer period.
|Gas engine||25cc 2 cycle|
|Airflow rating||430 CFM|
|Airspeed rating||200 mph|
- It has a three-step easy start
- It comes with the extended tube
- It is very easy and simple to use
- It is a powerful model of its kind
- It has a translucent tank
- It is heavy as compared to the other nine models.
- There is no harness.
As per our opinion, the best leaf blower is the Poulan pro PPBV25 gas blower, it can also be used as a vacuum. It has a spring-assisted starting system and a fuel enriched carburettor. It has a powerful engine with a decent tank. It is one of the best leaf blowers to buy because of its easy handling, portability and convenience.
Apart from this, you can also buy WORX WV520 turbine 600 electric leaf blower, because of its highly efficient motor and adjustable speed. It is small and compact with an inbuilt extension cord retainer. Apart from these, all the 10 leaf blowers are one of the best choices to buy in 2021.