Last Updated on 16/06/2022 by TheDigitalHacker
DirectTV is a streaming network that delivers streaming content as a service. The content is generally live sports and 14.6M+ people subscribe to their service.
The company gives special service and special resolution to customers from Nevada and California but ignores any request made by the customers from other states.
Privacy Matters but corporate forces users data collection and sharing to third party. The issues should be seriously discussed, government and public should be educated for data privacy.
TheDigitalHacker privacy expert, Prudhvi, A computer science engineer mentions that data agregation is slowly becoming industry da facto for marketing and it can misused.
How to stop companies from collecting your data?
- Use VPN (VPN for TVs)
- Use Anti Tracking Browser (Brave)
- Enable do not track request (Chrome, Firefox)
- Delete data from Google (Guide)
- Disable Facebook 3rd party data collection (Facebook track you almost all over the web, Disable guide)
- Disable Twitter 3rd party world wide data collection (Twitter track you all over web too, Disable Guide)
- Disable Quora Data collection (Quora track you on fewer sites, Disable Guide limited access)