Last Updated on 19/07/2021 by Khushi
Facebook has launched Sound Emoji on its platform on the occasion of World Emoji Day. Facebook is the first company to implement such a feature, as no other social media site has done it previously. The primary reason for Facebook’s implementation of this feature is to improve platform users’ communication experience.
Facebook users were informed of the launch of this feature via a blog post on Fb. A user can share a lovely sound clip with an emoji using Soundmojis. The sound emoji can be incorporated with the number of sounds. Clapping, cricket, drumrolls, and loud laughter are some of the examples of sound clips. Dozens of people are believed to use emojis to convey their feelings on Facebook daily. What can’t be said with words may simply be conveyed using emoji, according to Loredana, Vice President of Facebook Messenger. That’s why, to make it easier to express your emotions to your loved ones using emoji facebook introduced a feature called Sound Emoji.
The Sound Emoji library allows users to pick up their favorite sound. Although this library is not now available on Facebook, it will be incorporated into the platform in the near future. Attractive sound effects and sound snippets will be included in this feature.
But the question arises that how users can use the Sound Emoji feature?
To know how a user can use Sound Emoji feature on facebook follow these steps below:
- To use Facebook Messenger’s Sound Emoji, first, open the Messenger app.
- Then tap on the typing area of the chatting bar and click on the smiley emoji.
- After this, go to the Expression menu, click on the loudspeaker icon.
- After this, when the loudspeaker icon opens, the number of emoji sounds will be displayed in front of you.
- Users can preview the sound emoji before sending the emoji sound. After this, users can choose their favorite Sound Emoji and send it to their friends.