The latest update is here, Nintendo Switch console is now available that allows you to download games to an SD card. This will help you free and make space in your Nintendo. This is a new update, and this has never happened before. Apart from this, you can save over 300 bookmarks on the home screen and then view it later without the internet. Both there were quite awaited features of the Nintendo.
Previously, when you did not have the feature of SD card. The device was overloaded and there was no space to download more games. But here the SD card has allowed you to offload and re-download games. It is one of the most useful and advantageous updates to date.[the_ad id=”1837″]
Another important change in the new version is the gaming usability for other players. Where you can keep the controller button in place. The setup for such controls can be modified as per The patch notes: Joy-Con (L), Joy-Con (R), Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Up to five configurations can be updated on each system. Apart from these five configurations can also be stored as favorites and preferences.
Nintendo Switch Update 10.0 Update Listed
How to update Nintendo switch?
Nintendo will automatically download the update the show you notification to update it. You simply have to allow the installation nd your Nintendo will be updated.[the_ad id=”1839″]
How to Manually Update Nintendo?
- Select the “System Settings” on the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down through the System Settings menu and select “System.”
- Select “System Update,” to start the system update process.
- During the process, the system will first perform a check to determine if a new system update is available.
- If an update is available, the download process will begin automatically.