thedigitalhacker.com recognizes the power of visibility online. Considering the interest among students, we want to help creative and technical minds exhibit their abilities by presenting their views to solve real problems in the world. Problems that aren’t just affecting an individual but the whole world. Ie: Australian Fire, Over Pollution in Delhi, India, Plastic Overflow in the Sea and etc.
We have selected some of the hot technologies like AI, ML, Data Science, and Brain Interface as a theme of the year so you as an innovator can come up with a solution that can protect the world from bad happenings.
To motivate students and work beyond their comfort zone, we have created “The world and technology Scholarship“. This is a quick chance for students studying in college to receive $3,000 as a Scholarship. This scholarship amount can be utilized for anything that actively contributes to their studies.
The successful candidates will receive $1,000 scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
High school, college-level in any field of study.
Place of Study: Either online or offline.
There is no nationality restriction for the applicant.
Eligibility and Criteria
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- Must be studying in a US College/Tech School.
- Must have a good reputation in terms of study and technical skills.
- Must Include sources used while the research of this article
- The piece of content you are going to create must be unique, well-formatted, and have relevant images. The words of your content must be simple in language and should be able to convince anyone that you know what you’re doing and you are correct.
- While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, the value of the provided information, formatting and a few other metrics.
- Future NFT and Decentralised financing
- The usage of AI and Generative AI in business and general consumer tech
- Government control on Machine Learning in corporate to control unemployment
- Usage of dark patterns by Big Tech
- Decentralized Internet in real world? (An overview and structure)
- The content writing and the research should be done by a real applicants.
- Well formatted by using headings, subheadings, and lists.
- 2,000+ words in the count.
- 1 picture of the student researching the topic.
- 2-3 other relevant images related to the topic.
- Links of sources used to research the topic.
Note: This is an annual scholarship that renews every year. If you fail to get selected this year, you can reapply next year.