Top 13 best robotic pool cleaners in 2021.
Do you want to enjoy the swimming pool and have lots of fun with your children, friends? But wait, is your pool dirty? Are you looking to clean it, but don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, we have specified the top 13 best robotic pool cleaners that you must see before buying one. These pool cleaners are automatic and do not require manual labor. After installing them, you can have as many pool parties as you want to host with no effort to clean them. It comes with cleaning cycles and you can also schedule your cleaning time which makes it convenient for its users.
What are robotic pool cleaners?
Robotic pool cleaners are those which work automatically without any human effort. They are used for cleaning water pools. There are powerful dc motors that provide maximum flow rate and scrubbers to clean off the algae and the water lines. The cartridge filters installed in it are easy to empty and clean. The anti-tangle cable does not disturb your cleaning process.
Some robotic cleaners have Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity to make them run through your smartphone. You can also schedule your cleaning time and also add an hour timer setting. The robotic pool cleaners have an easy setup process, need to plug and play. These robotic pool cleaners also save your manual labor charges and are durable.
Things you should look at before buying a Robotic Pool Cleaner.
- Identify your needs.
Identify the kind of problems you have faced and want to correct them. Check the size of your water pool. There are two types of robotic pool cleaners: a) residential cleaners b) commercial cleaners.
See what features or specifications you want extra from the earlier pool cleaners.
2. Choose a good brand robotic cleaner.
Buy from a good and reputed brand. It focuses on customer satisfaction and lifetime value addition. They will also provide you a warranty. Avoid cheap brand robotic cleaners that disappear after selling them.
3. Check the features.
See if they use advanced technology, check the scrubbing brush quality and the dc motor suction power. The motor should cost less electricity and produce a high output. The filters should be big and collect ultra-fine debris easily.
4. Check the prices and ratings.
Check their online presence and feedback after selecting the right brand. See how much time consumers have offered their products to others. Stop shopping at too cheap or too expensive prices. The medium-range price would give you much of the features. If you are shopping online, check the product images and how many years they are selling or have expertise.
5. The availability of parts and warranty terms.
Check if the company offers any warranty for the product and for how many years it is applicable. Ask, what is the guarantee that you will find their replacement parts easily.
Which is the best robotic pool cleaner for you?
After knowing what is robotic cleaner, you might want to purchase a cleaner. So we have listed down the top 13 best robotic pool cleaners you must see before paying for it.
Top 13 best robotic pool cleaners in 2021.
1. Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin Premier pool cleaner comes with two dc motors and scrubbing brushes to clean the water pool at a deeper level with its advanced functions. This inground robotic pool cleaner goes 50 feet deep to collect all the dirt, residue, etc. It also saves your manual labor cost and save a few bucks.
- The Dolphin robotic pool cleaner has powerful scrubbing brushes that clean the inground, sidewalls, and waterlines efficiently. It has advanced technology that can clear the pool in 3 hours. It can go 50 feet deep and clean the water.
- This robotic cleaner has a 360-degree rotating cable, which allows it to move under the water smoothly. The two 24 volts dc motors are energy efficient and are long-lasting. This premier robotic cleaner also comes with multi-filter-like micro-cartridges, standard cartridges, and an oversized trash bag to clear the specks of dirt.
- This pool cleaner has automated settings to make it run for hours and even has a LED timer that indicates when to drain it. It comes with a three-year warranty, and in cases of a defective piece, contact their sales team.
Package Dimensions: 23.5 x 19.5 x 14 inches
Item Weight: 37.2 pounds
Manufacturer: Maytronics US
Brand Name: Dolphin
- It cleans the sidewalls and water lines to make the tiles polished again.
- The LED indicator shows when the garbage bag is full.
- It costs less electricity and has an option to run it for a longer duration.
- It does not remove algae efficiently.
2. DOLPHIN Nautilus CC Supreme Robotic Pool
The Nautilus robotic pool cleaner comes with advanced technology that allows switching between different settings. It also has a WIFI enabled mode to make it run from anywhere. The three scrubbing brushes clean the water lines, algae efficiently.
- The Nautilus Pool Cleaner integrates well with the pool surface and cleans the sidewalls, streamlines quickly, and provides you with safe water to swim. With its powerful motors and scrubbing brushes, it expands its limits to cleaning.
- You can connect it with WIFI and use it from your phone through MyDolphin Plus App. It has different features like cleaning schedules and runs for a longer duration. You can use it from anywhere and anytime. Choose between three different cleaning settings and use them as per your requirement.
- It has an easy installation process, and you can start running the cleaner. The external factors do not cause any effect on it and cost 5 cents of every hour you use. The Dolphin Nautilus has 35 years of experience providing the best pool cleaners in this industry, which makes the customers trust them quickly.
Package Dimensions: 23 x 19.5 x 13.5 inches
Item Weight: 44.9 pounds
- It has a wifi option to make it easily accessible.
- The powerful motors and scrubs make the tiles polished again.
- It has advanced weekly scheduler and timer settings.
- No warranty information is given.
3. Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin Triton PS cleaner comes with a power supply and a fine filter to remove debris and leaves and provide a warm water pool for children to have fun. The tangle-free cable lets it move under the water without any problem.
- The Triton PS robotic pool cleaner allows you to relax and do all the cleaning stuff by itself. The incredible filtering capabilities clear the micro-dirts and debris under the water. It can easily climb the vertical surfaces of the pool and clears the waterlines. It makes your water pool ready within two hours for having fun.
- The Triton is designed, uniquely that is endurable and also saves energy. It does not depend on your pool pump for filtering the dirt. It can clean a maximum of up to 50 feet in depth. It has a cleaning schedule with three different settings to use it as per your convenience.
- It is manufactured by Maytronics Dolphin, so consumers have a loyal trust in the brand. The dolphins are experts in providing robotic pool cleaner solutions with 35 years of experience.
Product Dimensions: 16.38 x 16.77 x 8.97 inches
Item Weight: 16.5 pounds
Item model number: 99996207-US
- It cleans the whole water pool within 2 hours.
- The three different settings allow you to clean dirt as per the water condition.
- The water does not get trapped in the machine.
- It does not have a wifi connectivity option.
4. AIPER Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Aiper Robotic pool cleaner blocks the dirt with its large filter buckets and ensures that no garbage is left in the water. The different timer settings allow you to run the cleaner at a particular interval.
- The Aiper robotic cleaner has sponge brushes to provide a better grip while climbing and great absorbability to remove the leaves, dirt, and flowers. It can easily climb on the sidewalls to remove algae and streamlines and offers you an ideal clean swimming pool to have fun.
- The tangle-free cable allows it to move around the entire pool. The large filter buckets easily clog the dirt and leaves in them. You can schedule the robotic cleaner to clean your pool every one hour, two hours, and three hours. The lightweight pool cleaner makes it easy to carry, handle, and climb across the wall.
- The cleaner installation process is easy and also saves electricity and your manual labor cost. Start after installing it, and let it run for an hour to clean your pool. The two-year warranty gives you the advantage to invest in it without risk.
Package Dimensions: 26 x 19 x 12.5 inches
Item Weight:30.1 pounds
- It has sponge brushes to provide a firm grip over the walls.
- It has a two-year warranty.
- The two large filter buckets collect large shape leaf buds, etc.
- The moving belts get broken after a few months.
5. Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
The Polaris inground pool cleaner has a soli-blade scrubber to clean the walls, also has a 70 feet long cable which allows the cleaner to move in the entire pool. It also scrubs the corner area and under the stairs.
- The Polaris robotic pool cleaner is a four-wheeler drive and has Aqua-Trax tires that support all types of pools. The vortex vacuum technology helps you to clean large particles by producing maximum suction power. The Active Motion sensor technology assists in navigating the cleaner with a 70 feet cable.
- The rear water propulsion system helps in cleaning the dirt under the stairs and in corners. The seven days timer allows you to leave the pool for a week without any fear. It also has a remote and an alloy caddy to carry the cleaner. The filters inside it are easy to remove and clean.
- The solid-blade scrubbing brushes remove the waterlines and the algae without scratching the tiles. It also has an indicator to show when to empty the garbage. There is a separate warranty on all the parts which you can check from the official website.
Product Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 22 inches
Item Weight: 43.6 pounds
Item model number: F9550
- The filters are easy to empty and clean.
- 7- day programmable setting to leave it ON without any fear.
- The solid-blade scrubber cleans the pool efficiently.
- No specific warranty is given on the overall product.
6. Aquabot X4 In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel & Caddy
The Aquabot robotic cleaner has a 4 wheel design system that climbs the wall effortlessly and cleans the water lines. The advanced micro-brushes cleans the tile and make it shine again. Within 2-3 hours, it can clean your entire pool and give you a better and clean pool.
- The aquabot x4 pool cleaner has two ultra-fine mesh filters that can clear up to 2 microns of debris. It has an advanced rotating micro-brush that cleans the pool from floor to water lines, algae, etc., and delivers you the cleanest pool possible for having fun.
- The anti-tangle swivel does not allow the wire to interrupt your cleaning process. The cleaner has a 4WD system that holds the grip on all pool types and has minimal slipping. The 60 feet long cable permits it to move freely under the water. The control panel helps you perform different settings like different cleaning cycles and timer settings. It also shows when to empty the filter.
- The operating cost of this cleaner is just 5 cents a month per hour. The power supply, pump, and motor come with a three-year warranty. It is easy to lift and carry the cleaner, and the caddy makes it even easier. The Aquabot X4 has been awarded as the best value robot because of its features.
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 20.5 x 18 inches
Item Weight: 34.4 pounds
Item model number: X4 Extreme Series
- It comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty.
- It is value for money and also saves energy.
- It also has a caddy to lift it.
- It has poor customer service.
7. DOLPHIN Oasis Z5i Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin Oasis cleaner can be accessible with MyDolphin App and run whenever needed. You can schedule your cleaning process with the control panel and see when to empty the filter. It is not only easy to carry but also saves electricity. The years of experience make the dolphin the best leader in the market.
- The Dolphin Oasis pool cleaner delivers you a clean pool within 2.5 hours. It has a powerful scrubber that easily cleans the floors, sidewalls, and waterlines, etc. With its superior filters, it does not let the debris settle under the water. It can maximum go 50 feet deep for filtering the water.
- Schedule your cleaning process with different settings every day, alternate day, or every third day. You can connect the robotic cleaner with Bluetooth by using MyDolphin App and use it at your convenience. The Oasis does not depend on your pumps for filtering the water. Every cleaning saves you 5 cents of energy per hour of use.
- The Oasis helps you relax and do all the cleaning work by itself without any hassle. It has a plug and plays an installation process which can be done by oneself. You can also control the device through the remote provided in the box. The dolphin products are built with 35 years of experience in the water pool cleaner industry. So new customers can directly trust the brand before purchasing it.
Package Dimensions: 23.23 x 19.76 x 14.33 inches
Item Weight: 40.5 pounds
- It cleans the entire pool within 2.5 hours.
- Connect the machine with the MyDolphin app via Bluetooth.
- Easy DIY installation process.
- It does not clean algae completely.
8. Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic
The Aquabot Rover Jr is the best and affordable pool cleaner for residential pools. The motors provide maximum suction power to remove all the chemicals and dirt under the water. It is easy to use just, plug, and play. The power supply transformer is available to control the cleaner.
- The Aquabot rover Jr comes with two-micron size filters to capture the dirt and leaves. The long 40 feet cable comes along with a power supply transformer. The cleaner is suitable for all types of pools like oval, round or rectangular shapes and cleans the surfaces within an hour.
- The 24 volts power pump provides maximum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works in one click of a button. The wheels can roll on any surface and also do not impair easily. The anti-tangle cable allows the cleaner to move freely under the water.
- The rover jr has a two-hour automatic shut off timer that helps you provide free time for your other works. The cleaner decreases the volume of contaminants and dirt under the water and thus reduces the cost of energy. The engine comes with a one-year warranty. This rover jr filters the water and brings you a new pool to splash water. It is cheap, affordable, and best for residential water pools.
Product Dimensions: 21 x 18 x 19 inches
Item Weight: 10 pounds
Department: Patio and Garden
Manufacturer: Aqua Products
Item model number: NE357
- It is cheap and affordable.
- The motor has a one year warranty.
- It is suitable for all types of pools.
- The wheels cannot scrub the algae on sidewalls.
9. Hayward W32025ADC PoolVac XL Pool Vacuum
The Hayward cleaners have a simple design and a suction pump space at the top to connect them directly. It might be difficult for the cleaner to climb on a vertical wall as it does not have a scrubber, unlike dolphin cleaners.
- The Hayward pool vac cleaner has patented aquapilot technology, which covers the floor, walls systematically and clears the water. It has a big vacuum inlet to collect all the debris, leaf, and dirt and a unique wing design to provide consistent suction power.
- The 40 feet long cable allows the cleaner to move effortlessly under the water and is tangle-free to avoid interruption. The installation procedure does not take more than ten minutes. Since it has a suction pump, hence you don’t have to empty the debris constantly.
- The advanced suction pump cleans the pool quietly by maintaining a peaceful environment. The Hayward cleaner consumes less electricity and produces more output. The Hayward cleaner is cheap and affordable, with high reviews on Amazon. It might be a better option for your residential pools compared to its competitors.
Product Dimensions: 38.4 x 11.6 x 9.9 inches
Item Weight: 18 pounds
Item model number: W32025ADC
- It has a direct connection to the suction pump which reduces the effort to empty the filter often.
- The 40 feet long cable makes the cleaning procedure easy.
- The Hayward cleaners are built with 30-years of experience.
- The cleaner cannot climb at a straight wall.
- No warranty details are given with the cleaner.
10. Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Side Pool Cleaner
The Zodiac pool cleaner has high vacuum power and programmed navigation to clean the water pool easily without any nuisance. It has an innovative design and also consumes less electricity. It has two operating speeds to adjust according to your requirement and also saves your labor cost.
- The Zodiac mx6 has a powerful suction pump to catch all the debris, dirt, and leaves and also climbs the sidewalls easily. You can navigate the cleaner in two directions to entirely clean the walls and water lines.
- It automatically controls the flow by maintaining its high performance and durability. The turbine blade provides great cleaning assistance even in low-pressure pumps. The variable speed settings allow you to operate in two different stages according to your need. The innovative design makes it easy to grip and transport it.
- The Zodiac mx6 cleaners are suitable for Concrete, Tile, Vinyl, and Fiberglass types of pool surfaces. The twist locking hose reduces vacuum losses and makes the connection process simple. The cleaner does not make any noises while cleaning the water pool. It also has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Product Dimensions: 40.38 x 8.88 x 14.75 inches
Item Weight: 17.41 pounds
Item model number: MX6
- It has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- It is easy to handle and transport.
- The optimized flow control clears dust faster than other cleaners.
- It cannot tackle leaves or grasses on the floor.
11. Hayward RC9990CUB TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum
The Tigershark robotic cleaner has powerful motors and advanced technology that cleans the entire pool within 1.5 hours, and the cartridge filter system is easy to remove and clean. It is lightweight and easy to carry. The anti-tangle cable does not disturb your cleaning process.
- The Hayward tiger shark cleans the floor, sidewalls, and waterlines of the pool within 3 hours. This cleaner is best for pools of size 20 x 40 feet. The microprocessor-based technology provides you a 90-minutes fast cleaning cycle and reduces the frequency of washing the filters.
- It does not require any additional pump or hoses to make it start. The cartridge filter system makes it easy to empty the debris and clean it again. It cleans sidewalls, floors, and the water lines easily. The scrubbers remove the algae from sides and corners and make tiles shine again.
- The Tigershark is easy to carry and transport from one place to another. It has a DIY installation process which saves your setup cost. The 24-volt powerful vacuum strength motor consumes less electricity and has a low- maintenance cost.
Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 16.5 x 11.5 inches
Item Weight: 21.5 pounds
Item model number: RC9990CUB
- It has a 90 minutes fast cleaning cycle.
- Easy installation process.
- It consumes less electricity.
- Warranty can only be guaranteed following a study of the condition of the commodity involved.
12. DOLPHIN Sigma Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Sigma robotic cleaner has three powerful dc motors that clean the pool at a faster pace. The dual scrubbing brushes do not allow to settle algae on walls and make the tiles shine again. Connect the cleaner with your Bluetooth to run it whenever needed.
- The dolphin sigma robotic cleaner is best for residential pools with a 50 feet deep cleaning process. The anti-tangle swivel cord helps the cleaner to travel safely underwater. A three-year warranty is provided with the cleaner. It’s got cartridge filters at the top that trap debris and dirt and give you a clean swimming pool.
- The two powerful scrubbing brushes attack aggressively on the walls and remove the algae throughout the pool. The deep cleaning process cleans your pool within two hours. The advanced navigation feature helps in avoiding the obstacles and cleans the dirt with the fastest route possible. The three 24 volts dc motors offer the maximum flow rate to clean.
- The sigma cleaner has a weekly cleaning schedule option with one, two, or thrice a week. You can connect the cleaner with your smartphone via Bluetooth. It also consumes less electricity and produces a high output.
Package Dimensions: 23 x 19.5 x 13.5 inches
Item Weight: 35 pounds
Manufacturer: Maytronics US
- It is cheap and affordable.
- It consumes less electricity.
- The three dc motor provides a maximum flow rate.
- The robot gets stuck on the drain.
13. Dolphin Escape Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner
The Escape robotic cleaner has rubber tracks to avoid slipping while climbing the wall and hold a firm grip to clean the sidewalls. The huge cartridge filters are easy to remove and clean. There is a one year warranty provided in the box.
- The Escape robotic cleaner has low voltage dc motors to operate on low power and also save electricity. It cost 5 cents to run this device for an hour. The active scrubbing brushes remove the algae and clean the sidewalls and make it shine again.
- The rubber tracks are continuous which do not slip away easily and also maintain their efficiency. The cartridge filter at the top catches the dirt, leaves, and debris. They are easy to empty and clean for further use.
- Navigation equipment allows the cleaner to feel the walls and ladders. Directs the cleaner to shift location and work without further disruption. The cleaner is compact and quick to bring. It also has a one-year warranty card in the box.
Package Dimensions: 22.44 x 17.8 x 13 inches
Item Weight: 23.9 pounds
Item model number: FBA_Maytronics
- It is affordable and values for money.
- They have rubber grips to hold the wall while climbing.
- It costs less electricity, as low as 5 cents per hour.
- The filter does not catch the ultrafine particles.
From the above-detailed reviews of the Top 13 best robotic pool cleaners, you can buy them according to your necessity. But if you are getting confused with the reviews, we might help you choose the best one. As per our recommendation, Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner and Dolphin Nautilus CC Supreme Robotic Pool are the best pool cleaners currently sold in the market. Both the dolphin cleaners have more than 75% five stars reviews on Amazon that show the customers’ trust and loyalty to a brand. They might be expensive to buy but are worth it. But if you want to choose the cleaner between these two you can blindly go for Dolphin Nautilus CC Supreme Robotic Pool. Now clean your pool with the help of Nautilus CC Robotic cleaner and enjoy swimming with your children, and family.