Real estate can be a lucrative business, even as a part-time side hustle, there’s no denying that. You may be confining yourself to the sluggish pace of your existing devices if you don’t have a good laptop for working on the go. The property market, like your laptop, moves swiftly. You’ll need something portable to close sales on the go as you go from house to house meeting with possible purchasers. We’ve compiled a list of the best laptops for realtors in 2021 to help you pick through the possibilities. Keep in mind that the prices stated are all starting pricing, which means you’ll have to pay more for premium features, but each model is still affordable regardless of configuration. Finding customers, coordinating transactions, prospecting, paperwork, budgeting your money, maintaining current in different regions, and so on are all part of the job of a realtor. You need a gadget that can keep up with your speed, whether you’re composing documents, spreadsheets, or following up on leads, or simply checking email and browsing the internet. True, with iPads and iPad Pros, many people have adopted a hybrid lifestyle. A nice laptop, on the other hand, provides the convenience of a good keyboard as well as more compatibility with software that real estate brokers regularly use.
Why Realtors need a Laptop
Finding customers, handling transactions, prospecting, paperwork, budgeting your money, maintaining current on different locations, and so on are all part of the job of a realtor. You need a gadget that can keep up with your speed, whether you’re creating papers, spreadsheets, or following up on leads, or simply checking email and browsing the internet. True, with iPads and iPad Pros, many people have adopted a hybrid lifestyle. A decent laptop, on the other hand, provides the ease of a good keyboard as well as more compatibility with applications that real estate brokers commonly use. But how can you pick the finest laptop for a real estate agent? So, we spoke with 17 seasoned realtors and industry experts. These are the features that individuals value the most in a laptop for real estate reasons, according to what they stated.
- A lightweight design that fits easily into your backpack or laptop bag.
- A long-lasting battery capable of keeping up with your numerous plot visits and paperwork.
- A high-performance CPU capable of running real estate management software as well as a multi-tab browser
- A sufficient quantity of RAM to allow for top-notch multitasking
- Full SSD storage allows for faster data transfers and faster startup times.
- Standard connection through USB C and HDMI, as well as older connectors.
As you might expect, the majority of the items on this list are Ultrabooks, and many of them employ Intel and AMD’s battery-friendly processors. However, there is a plethora of Ultrabooks on the market. Even if we limit it down to a certain CPU, there are i3 and i7-powered laptops available.
Significant features to look into while buying a Laptop
- Thunderbolt 3 / USB Type-C Ports: USB, the omnipresent connector that charges your phone and tablet, writes data to your flash drive, and even links you to convenient docking stations, is beloved by everybody. Your old laptop undoubtedly has a few USB Type-A connectors, but many newer systems include USB Type-C ports, which open up a whole new world of possibilities. USB Type-C connections can transport both data and power over a single wire, allowing you to power your laptop, output video to external monitors, and copy files all with a single standard cable. Even better, all USB Type-C cables are reversible, so you’ll never have to worry about plugging them in the wrong way.
- Screens with a Higher Resolution: Even if you spent a lot of money on a laptop, most of them came with 1366 x 768 resolution screens in recent years. Not only are photos grainier at this low resolution, but there isn’t enough text to fit on the screen, forcing you to scroll a long way to view Web sites or edit documents.
- Displays using OLED: You could be forgiven for thinking your laptop’s display looks drab and lifeless after looking at your smartphone. The finest phone screens on the market, such as the Samsung Galaxy Series and Google Pixels, employ OLED displays that cover well over 100% of the sRGB color gamut, making images on the screen seem better than in real life.
- Kaby Lake processors from Intel: Intel, the world’s largest PC chip manufacturer, has released a new generation of CPUs. These CPUs, codenamed Kaby Lake but formally known as Intel 7th Generation Core series, are not only quicker than the one in your three-year-old laptop, but they also offer considerably better battery life and the capacity to play 4K video.
- Solid-State Drives (PCIe x4 a Plus): A mechanical hard disc is most likely in your four-year-old laptop. Solid-state drives (SSDs) are 300 percent quicker than traditional hard drives, drastically altering your computer experience. An SSD allows you to boot up your laptop faster, wake it up practically instantaneously from sleep, and access your favorite programs in a fraction of the time.
- Pascal Graphics by Nvidia: Your three or four-year-old laptop will not cut it if you want to play recent games or utilize a virtual reality headset like the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift. A gaming setup with one of Nvidia’s Pascal processors is required. Look for a laptop with a 10 at the start of the model number that contains an Nvidia GTX chip.
- PCs that may be used in two ways: There’s nothing better than your laptop’s keyboard and touchpad for sending emails, surfing the Web, or getting work done. However, you wish it were a tablet when you’re on a plane and want to watch a movie or in line at the shop and just want to check Facebook.
- More than 8 GB of RAM: A laptop with more than 4GB of RAM was incredibly costly just a few years ago, but now 8GB is becoming normal on popular devices, and 16GB is relatively inexpensive in many situations. You can multitask a lot better with 8GB since you can maintain hundreds of tabs open on your browser while watching a movie, playing a game, or editing email.
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac: Most new laptops now come with 802.11ac Wi-Fi, a faster wireless standard that allows you to get three to ten times quicker rates than earlier wireless standards, especially as you get farther away from your network. To fully benefit from this protocol, you may need to purchase a new router that supports it.
- Hello Infrared Camera for Windows: You may now log into your Windows 10 machine simply by looking at it. A similar feature is known as Windows Hello, and it requires either a laptop with an infrared or RealSense 3D camera built-in or an external webcam having these capabilities built-in, such as the Logitech Brio. When looking for a laptop, seek one that has one of these cameras or that has Windows Hello facial recognition expressly listed as a feature.
What are the benefits of having a laptop for real estate agents?
Isn’t technology our most pressing need these days? That’s correct. Only advanced technology is used in today’s globe. Real estate agents are in the same boat. Whether you’re a realtor or a businessperson, a laptop is one of the most essential items you’ll need. Realtors require a laptop because they are in charge of making transactions run smoothly and efficiently for the buyer. When it comes to effective real estate brokers, they spend the majority of their time away from the office. There should be a wide range of advanced tools available to help people stay engaged and succeed. To be successful in their profession, real estate brokers must make good use of technology. They’ll need a small laptop to meet their needs and bring it with them wherever they go. When choosing a laptop, they must consider a few factors. They must ensure that the laptop has the following six features to get the most out of it:
- Performance: Laptops must have high-quality features built-in when it comes to performance. Real estate agents must be cautious about the laptop’s performance. They should think about getting a laptop with a high resolution. So that clients can see the genuine color of all the property’s photographs. This has an impact on their purchasing decision.
- Storage: Another consideration is storage, as real estate salespeople must store a significant amount of data on their laptops. The laptop must have sufficient storage space to keep all of the information safe and secure. They must use caution when making their purchase.
- Life is powerful: When looking for a laptop, one of the most crucial factors to consider is the battery life. Because real estate salespeople must operate on-site, they should be conscious of the battery life. As a result, their laptop must have sufficient battery life to meet their requirements.
- Face-to-face meetings with customers: When a real estate agent meets with a client in person, they will need a laptop. By moving about, they may readily show them properties. They can quickly describe their points to a client by sharing the screen with them. After all, when making such a large purchase, clients are bound to have a lot of questions. They could be interested in learning how much a condo is worth, what facilities are provided, and what sort of lifestyle they might expect. You can keep this information on your laptop at all times if you have one.
- Important files should be shared: A laptop is required for real estate agents to share crucial data and papers. When they are away from the workplace, a laptop allows them to keep in touch with clients and give all of the required information. They may quickly install the Dropbox program on their laptop, which will aid in their productivity.
- Applications and their applications: Real estate agents must utilize a laptop to access a variety of programs that will assist them in providing information to clients and increasing productivity. Apple and Android-based gadgets have a considerably higher level of dependability. To work with their clients, they use applications like House Hunters. S. This enables them to use a grading system to locate the client’s ideal house. It provides a substantial benefit to real estate agents by facilitating their business.
Disadvantages of a laptop for realtors
- Sensitivity: In comparison to desktop computers, laptops are more easily damaged. A laptop, for example, is frequently dropped, rained on, sat on, and so on. All of this leads to the device’s failure. In addition, the cost of repairing a portable computer is significantly more than that of a regular computer.
- Unpredictable battery: The battery pack incorporated into the laptop frequently fails since it is not indestructible and must be operated according to precise guidelines. Furthermore, many users tend to use a laptop, in the same manner, they would a fixed PC by acting with power while using, which is the leading cause of battery damage.
- The native operating system must be reinstalled: One thing to keep in mind is that reinstalling the operating system on a laptop is a pain. The laptop’s native operating system functions in the best feasible way. However, if a different operating system is required, difficulties with function keys, laptop device drivers, and other issues may arise.
Top 10 Best Laptops for Realtors
The ASUS ZenBook 15, a performance-based notebook for realtors, is one of the most popular items in the ASUS ZenBook range. Despite its sleek appearance and small weight, this computer has virtually all of the features you’d expect from a computer that you’d want to carry to your workplace, properties, or anywhere else. The Intel Core i7-10510U CPU is at the heart of this powerhouse laptop, with a basic clock speed of 1.8GHz and Turbo Boost speeds of up to 4.9GHz. As a result, resource-intensive applications such as AutoCAD, QuickBooks, Photoshop, and others will operate smoothly. On the graphics front, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of VRAM is on display. Despite having a Max-Q GPU, it is fairly capable of handling graphically demanding jobs. The 16GB of DDR4 RAM is perhaps the hardware segment’s greatest star. It indicates the device can handle your high-end multitasking requirements, even if it involves running numerous programs and Google Chrome windows simultaneously. Similarly, 512GB of SSD-based storage allows for ultra-fast data transfers and startup times. It is compatible with Windows 10 Home. The fact that it also has one of the finest screens available at this price point shocked us the most. The 15.6-inch Ultra HD 4K display is useful for presentations and elevates the movie-watching experience.
- 5.65-inch dynamic touchscreen trackpad that adjusts to your requirements for smarter control and multitasking.
- On the Screen Pad, you can use the App Switcher to switch docked windows between your main display and the Screen Pad display.
- Using a Screen Pad to Write: By writing on the Screen Pad, you may take notes or write down your thoughts.
- On the screen pad, there is a number key: Convert the Screen Pad into a numeric keypad for quick data entry.
- This system comes with a touch display with a 15.6-inch FHD Nano Edge bezel
- Slim design and light.
- Best-in-class presentation
- Outstanding performance
- Graphics card of exceptional quality
- Adaptable connectivity
- A trackpad that can be customized
- A GPU that isn’t overclocked maybe even better.
Of course, the phrases “gaming” and “real estate” are not synonymous. However, there are occasions when gaming-centric features may help you with your real estate ventures. In light of this, we’ve included the Lenovo Ideapad L340 in our list. Yes, if you like it, you can use it to play high-end games. The Intel Core i5-9300H CPU inside is one of the reasons why this laptop works so well. This Intel chip’s basic clock speed is 2.4GHz, with Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz, which is more than enough for resource-intensive applications and AAA games. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, which has 4GB of VRAM, also provides dedicated graphics. However, when it comes to RAM and storage, we wouldn’t call this laptop powerful. True, 8GB of DDR4 RAM is sufficient for most users, but it may lag if you are a multitasking maniac. It’s great to see a 512GB SSD in a laptop for around $800. It provides ample space for file storage without sacrificing portability or performance.
- The IdeaPad L340 gaming offers a new level of gaming performance, thanks to 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors that give you the strength to outshoot, outpace, and outwit anyone. 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD are included.
- You can master the hottest titles with quicker, smoother, and more power-efficient gaming with the newest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics.
- Advanced Dopoundsy audio technology is hardwired into every Idea Pad L340 game. Take your mobile gaming experience to the next level and have a great time doing it.
- Playing in ‘fast’ mode or working in ‘quiet’ mode are both options. It’s up to you with a simple function setting that allows you to rapidly switch gears between modes.
- Outstanding performance
- Graphics with a specific purpose
- Standard connection Superior keyboard
- Battery life is adequate.
- The packaging is large and cumbersome.
Do you utilize software that makes use of graphics processing units (GPUs)? In such a case, you might wish to choose the Acer Aspire 5, which is around $700 and has outstanding performance. We believe it is ideal for real estate agents searching for a budget-friendly laptop. The Acer Aspire 5 utilizes an Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor, which has a modest base clock speed of 1GHz but can reach 3.6GHz if the circumstance requires it, like many other laptops in this price range. So, if you only want to do some basic video or photo editing, you’ll be good. Its 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX350 can aid you with applications that require GPU acceleration, even if it isn’t designed for intensive gaming. When it comes to storage and RAM, we receive pretty much the typical selection. With 8GB of DDR4 RAM, you’ll be able to handle basic multitasking, including intensive surfing. At the same time, 512GB of SSD storage provides the best of both worlds: fast transfers and ample storage. We believe this is the finest a laptop at this price point can provide.
- Acer Aspire 5 comes with AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics that would process the inputs in a great manner.
- You can see a 15.6-inch screen with Full HD (1920 x 1080). The LED-backlit IPS Display is an important feature to note.
- The AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, Turbo Boost up to 3.50 GHz, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores), is best in performing high-end tasks simultaneously.
- The battery system of the Aspire 5 contains 3-cell lithium-ion that lasts up to 6 hours of mixed-use.
- For multitasking, the RAM has been increased to 8GB DDR4 memory. A sufficient amount of high-bandwidth RAM is required to run numerous programs and browser tabs simultaneously. Improve the laptop’s overall performance for work, school, and everyday use.
- The ports panel of the system includes 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, and 1 HDMI port with HDCP compatibility. For connectivity, you may opt to use the 802.11ac Wi-Fi feature. With a Backlit Keyboard you can even work with the laptop at night. It is good to see the Aspire 5 with Windows 10 in S mode.
- Well balanced hardware
- SSD-based storage is quick and efficient.
- Designed with multitasking in mind
- Excellent interconnection
- Long battery life
- Base clock speed is underwhelming.
Because of the productivity-focused specifications sheet, outstanding networking suite, and portable chassis, you can put your confidence in the new HP Pavilion 15 as a realtor. Most significantly, this device has certain unique features designed with real-estate management in mind.
First and foremost, HP introduces the Intel Core i7-1165G7 CPU, which is both class-leading and futuristic. The 11th generation CPU boosts the device’s performance by allowing it to run accounting, real-estate management, broadcasting, streaming, and other apps that realtors would find useful. Furthermore, the CPU is capable of reaching a maximum clock speed of 4.7GHz, which is an excellent feature when combined with the graphics-optimized design. The mobile SoC ensures that fundamental graphics-intensive tasks like mapping are launched with accuracy when paired with the class-leading Intel Iris Xe graphics co-processor. When it comes to RAM, we have access to 16GB of system memory. As a realtor, you can use this functionality to manage numerous procedures at once while also launching multi-tab browsing with ease.
- Display: 15.6″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45 percent NTSC, 15.6″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45 percent NTSC
- Family of processors: Intel Core i5-1135G7 (11th Generation) (up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- The RAM of the laptop is around 8 GB of DDR4-2666 MHz RAM (2 x 4 GB) that transfers speeds of up to 2666 MT/s that helps the system to faster data retrieval and multitasking.
- You can see different ports like 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate and 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate.
- Processor from the 11th generation
- RAM with a high bandwidth
- Storage capacity is excellent.
- For optimal connectivity, use a camera with wide vision.
- Support for Wi-Fi 6
- Fast charging is supported by the battery.
- The speakers could have done a better job.
- Touch support isn’t included.
Dell’s XPS series is quite popular among working professionals. It’s quiet portable and has enough resources to be utilized for a variety of professional tasks, including journalism, company management, stock trading, teaching, and so on. As a realtor, you may be required to take a large number of photos and present them to prospective purchasers. In this case, a 4K display would be a wonderful addition, and the Dell XPS 13 9380 has one. This Dell Ultrabook features a 4K display, strong performance, and a lightweight design. Dell XPS 13 9380. This laptop, like the rest of the XPS series, makes no compromises when it comes to performance. The Intel Core i7-8565U CPU has a maximum clock speed of 4.6GHz, which is ideal for resource-intensive apps. While it lacks a dedicated graphics card, it does include an Intel UHD 620 GPU that performs the majority of graphics-intensive activities. Memory and Storage is an area where we would have liked to see some progress. The notebook has 8GB DDR4 RAM, which is adequate for normal surfing and most common chores. On the plus side, Dell generously included a 512GB SSD storage drive with the machine.
- Dell XPS comes with a powerful Intel Core i7-8565u Processor, 8th Generation (8MB Cache, up to 4. 6 GHz, 4 Cores) that will let you run multiple tasks simultaneously in a better manner.
- The display of the Dell XPS includes 4K Ultra HD having a 13.3″ (3840×2160) screen size. With a touch display with InfinityEdge, you can perform the tasks just by swiping up and down the screen with your fingers.
- The RAM specification includes on-board memory of 8GB at 2133MHz
- With M. 2 PCIe NVMe solid-state drive, 512GB you can store as many files as you want.
- The Backlit English keyboard with the fingerprint reader is an interesting feature to note with Dell XPS. The system is powered by Intel UHD Graphics 620 that will let you enjoy good graphics processing.
- The ports that are available in Dell XPS are Thunderbolt, Micro SD card reader, and USB Type-C
- Touchscreen display in 4K resolution
- Superior keyboard Processor that is user-friendly
- Support for Thunderbolt 3
- Extremely thin design
- The battery life may be improved.
If you’re willing to spend a few hundred dollars extra, the HP Spectre x360 13t is a good option for a range of jobs as a realtor. This ultra-portable laptop blends a high-quality build with cutting-edge performance. The laptop utilizes an Intel Core i7-8550U, which is an Ultrabook-based processor with a base clock of 1.8GHz because it’s an older gadget. With Turbo Boost, it can achieve speeds of up to 4GHz. HP had to make some concessions in the graphics sector, as you might expect. The built-in Intel HD graphics, on the other hand, can help you with the required duties. HP has included 16GB of DDR4 RAM with the laptop, which matches the product’s price tag. This is more than enough to handle all of your real estate software and multitasking requirements. Similarly, 512GB of SSD storage keeps your processing rates high while providing enough room for your papers and even some high-definition movies.
- Spectre x360 is good with its 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Quad Core 3.90 GHz Max Turbo Frequency that supports lag-free and smooth handling of powerful tasks.
- The RAM and Storage with Spectre x360 are found to be 16GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM; 512GB Solid State Drive, both work well to store all the data you need temporarily and permanently.
- Having Windows 10 Home, spectre x360 is featured with 13.3″ screen having diagonal 4K UWVA BrightView micro-edge display all together gives you good and realistic screen time. With AMOLED multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass with anti-reflection prevents your eye from infection and defects. The Corning Gorilla Glass NBT makes the system highly durable.
- The GPU in Spectre x360 is the Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics.
- You can see the Zipnology USB Optical Mouse having – 2.4 GHz -1600 DPI – 3 Buttons and HP 4K UHD Laptop with Wireless USB Mouse Bundled (2 Primary and Clickable Scroll Wheel)
- Ultraportable design
- Touchscreen display that is both light and sleek
- Excellent connection and keyboard
- There are some heating difficulties.
If you’re searching for the advantages of a 2-in-1 convertible laptop, the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is an excellent option. This hybrid gadget, a Microsoft trademark product, combines high-end capability with a small, portable design. The 10th generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 CPU, clocked at 1.3GHz, is one of the elements that make the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 a performance beast. It can, however, achieve speeds of up to 3.9GHz, which is useful when using resource-intensive programs like Photoshop or Illustrator. Of course, dedicated graphics aren’t possible in a gadget with such a tiny profile. When it comes to RAM and storage, this convertible laptop will astound even the most tech-savvy realtors. With 16GB of DDR4 RAM, Google Chrome can handle more than a dozen tabs. If you want to edit a few video clips to present to your clients, you may easily do so. Similarly, this model features 512GB of SSD storage, which increases the device’s overall performance and speed. Because it’s a convertible laptop, you get a 12.3-inch touchscreen display. The highest resolution of this panel is 2736 x 1824, which is higher than a conventional full HD panel. It’s worth noting that the Surface Pen supports precise screen control and gestures in Windows 10.
- Surface Pro 7 comes with a 4-core processor with a clock speed of up to 3.70 GHz and a cache of 6 megabytes. With a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor, it’s faster than the Surface Pro 6.
- Having DDR4 RAM the system has fast bandwidth to run graphics-intensive PC games and video editing software, as well as several apps and browser tabs at the same time.
- With a battery life of up to 11.5 hours and enhanced standby while you’re not using it. With rapid charging, you can go from empty to full battery in just an hour.
- With USB-C and USB-A connections for connecting to displays, docking stations, and more, as well as accessory charging, there are additional options to connect.
- With the versatility of a studio and tablet, you can type, touch, draw, write, and work on this next-generation, best-in-class laptop.
- The design is ultra-thin.
- Light system.
- Support Surface accessories with standard connection
- Exceptional performance
- The keyboard isn’t included in the package.
The Apple MacBook Pro series is a popular choice among on-the-go professionals, including realtors. So, if you’re searching for a Mac with competitive performance and mobility, the 13-inch MacBook Pro is a good option. An Apple M1 processor powers this ultra-portable performance beast. It has a clock speed of up to 3.2GHz, which is useful for video editing and other resource-intensive applications. Apple chose an integrated 8-core GPU, which, despite being integrated, makes a valuable boost to the processing capacity. On paper, the combination of 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD storage may appear to be insufficient for your day-to-day computing needs. The seamless optimization for macOS, on the other hand, allows for a more fluid multitasking experience. Similarly, the SSD is one of the quickest storage alternatives on the market, with no compromises in data transfer rates or boot-up times. This laptop, as predicted, has a 13.3-inch Retina Display with Apple’s higher quality that is standard on new-generation smartphones.
- With Intel Core i5, tenth generation quad-core processor it’s easy to run high-end powerful tasks more smoothly and effectively
- It’s good to see the MacBook Pro with True Tone technology and a brilliant Retina display giving more realistic screen hours.
- The input you give are more sensibly recognized by the Touch Bar with Touch ID on the Backlit Magic Keyboard
- With Ultrafast SSD you can store as much data and files as you need and the Intel Iris Plus Graphics system is good for processing all the data and inputs into more realistic images over the screen.
- There are four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) connectors on this device.
- Support for Retina Display, which improves performance.
- Extremely light design.
- Exceptional battery life
- Support for Thunderbolt 3
- Only Type C ports
One of the most useful things for a realtor is touchscreen input. You don’t need to search any further if you can have quality-enhanced performance with a touchscreen laptop without paying a lot of money. Fortunately, it is just what the Lenovo Flex 5 offers. Unlike the other laptops we’ve looked at, this Lenovo model has an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor with a 2.1GHz clock speed. This chip can deliver competitive performance while preserving battery life. Radeon graphics also prepares the device for some intensive activities that need GPU resources. However, gaming will not be the notebook’s strongest suit. Lenovo has assigned a large amount of memory and storage resources. With 16GB of DDR4 RAM, you can multitask with ease, even if you have numerous Chrome tabs and Photoshop windows open. 256GB of SSD storage, on the other hand, is an excellent choice. It is, without a doubt, one of the greatest 2-in-1 laptops under $600.
- Flex 5 is great with its AMD Ryzen 5 4500U (6-Core, 2.3 GHz Up to 4.0 GHz). You have the performance to achieve more, from anywhere, thanks to the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile CPU with Radeon graphics.
- You can work with the Touch Display of 14.0″ screen size. The Full HD (1920 x 1080) gives you the breathing room and clarity you need to finish your task.
- Flex 5 is given the best of Gigabytes of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to keep your graphics-intensive PC games and video-editing software running smoothly.
- The original seal is only broken to upgrade. Quicker than a typical 5400-rpm laptop hard drive, PCIe-based flash storage is up to 17 times faster.
- Accessories for the Ghost Manta include an HDMI cable, a USB extension cord, and a mouse pad. With recharge technology, you can get up to 10 hours of battery life out of your laptop.
- Input through touchscreen
- Support for the Digital Pen
- A sufficient amount of RAM and storage
- Exceptional battery life
- The display might be brighter.
The Asus VivoBook F510 is one issue with several portable computers on the market is that connectivity choices are limited. So, if you’re looking for an ultra-portable laptop with many connectivity choices, the ASUS VivoBook F510 is an excellent choice. Given that this is an older gadget, the presence of an Intel Core i5-8250U is unsurprising. This eighth-generation processor runs at 1.6GHz but can reach 3.9GHz if resources are in short supply. When combined with Intel integrated graphics, this CPU can deliver competitive performance when it comes to demanding tasks. You may even use this device to conduct some light media processing without any problems. The device’s 8GB of DDR4 RAM compliments the CPU configuration stated above, allowing it to handle multitasking requirements. In the storage department, ASUS has gone for a dual setup, with 128GB of SSD and 1TB of HDD storage. While assigning media to the HDD, you may maintain the critical data on the SSD area.
- For connectivity, F510 is featured with wireless and wired WiFi 5 – 802.11 ac.
- F510 sports Quad-core Processor Intel i7-1065G7 8 MB Cache, Base Clock 1.3GHz, Max Boost Clock Ghz, which helps with smooth data processing and multitasking.
- The display features of the F510 include a 15.6” screen size, FHD Display Color, and clarity that are excellent and thanks to the 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- The system comes with an LED backlight that saves energy.
- Convenient design
- Excellent interconnection
- Dual storage Nano Edge display
- Insufficient battery life
The key point I want to make is that if you’re a Realtor or Real estate agent with a $1000 budget or more, constructing your estate desktop or purchasing a pre-built PC will give you far greater performance. However, some agents require the mobility provided by their laptops for traveling and work. If you have a limited budget and need to remain mobile while still handling websites and work, the top two selections on the list are the best choices.
We hope that after going through this article, now you might know how a simple Laptop can make a huge difference in your daily life using a Realtor or Estate agent and work. Now you know how it can be so important for any user to pick a perfect Laptop and why.
Out of the above TOP 10 Best Laptop for Realtors in 2021, we suggest you go for ASUS VivoBook F510 Laptop and Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop, as these two products are top-rated and reviewed perfect by most of the users, and they are also good and they also meet mostly all the above-required features of a perfect Laptop.
With that being said, thanks for reading the above article and you could keep track of more of other articles for further information.