Last Updated on 13/09/2023 by Dolly
Every DJ has that one time in their lives when they decide to pursue a career as a DJ. To get started as a DJ, you’ll need a strong passion for music, a keen ear for good music, and some excellent equipment.
This equipment Consists of a nice pair of headphones, good speakers, the appropriate software (in this case, Serato DJ software), and, of course, the best laptop for Serato DJ software.
When buying a laptop, there are a few things to keep an eye out for, and a few others that are very important depending on the reason for the purchase.
For a DJ, having the best laptop for Serato DJ software is essential so that the two, computer and software, can produce the best results.
So, what should you watch out for when purchasing a laptop for DJing? Before we go into the list of best laptops for Serato DJ software, let’s take a look at the list below.
DJing Laptop Essentials
There are a few things to Consider when purchasing a laptop to ensure that it is compatible with the music we create with it, and they are listed below.
It can be difficult to choose the right processor for your laptop, but Considering how well Intel works with Serato DJ software can help you make an informed decision.
There are a number of distinct contrasts between Intel and AMD processors, with Intel shining brightly in comparison to the latter. Intel is unquestionably the finest processor for Serato DJ software, thanks to its rapid processing and extended time before it begins to heat up.
RAM stands for Random Access Memory, but what exactly does that mean and why is it important? The amount of storage space available on your computer to operate the systems and apps you’re now utilising is referred to as RAM. Using only one application at a time, for example, Consumes less RAM than using two applications at the same time.
Because DJ software operates a lot of systems and processes at once, the best laptop for Serato DJ software should have at least 8GB of RAM or more to ensure smooth music-making processes.
ROM or Read-Only Memory:-
Only Memory is not the same as RAM; it refers to your computer’s overall storage capacity. The distinction is that RAM relates to the number of apps you may run at once, whereas ROM refers to the data you save on your computer.
These files, as you may be aware, persist long after your computer has been turned off. Because DJs operate with a lot of files (music, films, software, etc. ), the ROM must be large enough.
Consider the various environments in which DJs perform their duties – at festivals in the scorching sun, at nighttime parties, etc. The screen or display should be dynamic enough to accommodate all of these situations.
It shouldn’t be that the sun or laser lights in the dark blind you and your laptop screen, preventing you from properly playing your music. As a result, DJ laptops must have a dynamic display.
Quality of sound
It appears that this aspect may go unmentioned — if someone is going to earn a living off of music, the sound system or audio quality of their equipment must meet the same standards. Any DJ laptop should have a great sound system or excellent audio quality.
This is a crucial Consideration because DJs must travel to various performances on a regular basis. Carrying a big laptop about can be exhausting (literally) and inconvenient. DJs require a laptop that is light and portable.
DJs save tracks in the laptop’s internal memory after mixing and adjusting them. Throughout your career, you’d be responsible for mixing thousands of songs with enormous file sizes. As a result, huge storage space is an unavoidable requirement. Furthermore, saving tracks in external storage is inconvenient because you must take them with you. As a result, at least 500 GB SSD drives should be Considered as a minimum storage requirement. SSDs are speedier and have more storage capacity. Make sure you get SSD storage discs with a minimum capacity of 500 GB.
Size of the Display
The computers on show here are meant to be portable. As a DJ, you’ll want your laptop to be easy to transport to venues where you’ll be performing. In these situations, having a larger display size can be a hindrance. However, you can always find a happy medium between too big and too small laptops. It may be advisable to use a laptop with a 15-inch display. It will provide you with the mobility you require.
If you don’t already have a 256GB hard disc for Serato DJ Software, now is the time to purchase one. The reason for this is that the enormous number of tracks and music files on this programme may necessitate a large amount of storage.
It is impossible to overstate the value of having adequate ports on your computer. We’ll go through some pointers for making the most of the restricted number of ports available. If at all possible, invest in a powered hub or a USB 2.0 hub that is powered by a bus, as these hubs give an extra power supply that can assist prevent connection troubles caused by low power levels.
Working on a laptop with a different operating system might be frustrating because Windows 10 has become an essential need for practically every software. As a result, purchasing a laptop with the Windows 10 operating system installed is critical.
1. What kind of computer do I need to run Serato DJ software?
You can run your Serato DJ application on a variety of laptops. Every laptop on the list above accomplishes the same thing. The Dell XPS 9560, ASUS ZenBook Pro, Acer Predator Helios 300, and Apple MacBook Air are among the most well-known models.
2. How much RAM does Serato DJ Pro require?
Serato DJ requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM. Using less than 4GB will cause your purpose to slow down.
3. What is Serato DJ’s minimal hardware requirement?
The following is a list of the minimum hardware requirements for running the Serato DJ application on laptops:
RAM– 4GB Bit-Depth– 64-BIT Processor– Intel i5/AMD Ryzen
4. What is the best laptop for DJing?
All of the laptops in this column are ideal for DJing. You can use any of them depending on your program’s needs.
5. Can Serato be used on HP laptops?
Yes! HP laptops are compatible with Serato. In fact, the HP Spectre X360 is one of the best laptops for running Serato DJ.
6. Is Serato compatible with Windows 10?
Yes! Serato DJ software is compatible with Windows 10. All of the laptops in our list come with Windows 10 and security upgrades for smooth functioning.
7. Is Serato compatible with 4GB of RAM?
Yes! Serato doesn’t take up a lot of your RAM. It is sufficient to have 4GB of RAM. If you need additional RAM, you can purchase laptops with more RAM.
Serato DJ Software’s Top Laptops: We have got Top 10 best laptops for Serato DJ for you
Now that we know what to look for in a laptop that will work with Serato DJ software, let’s look at a few outstanding options.
1.Dell 2023 XPS 15 9520 15.6″ WUXGA IPS 500 nits Laptop 14-Core Intel i7-12700H 64GB DDR5 2TB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050TI 4GB GDDR6 2xThunderbolt4 WiFi 6E Backlit KB Fingerprint Windows 10 Pro
Because of its processor and other characteristics, the Dell XPS 9560 is one of the greatest laptops for any DJ.
Until the announcement of its 2021 successor, the Dell XPS 15 (2020) may have been the closest any company has gotten to a perfect product — elevating the series to the next level. It’s the perfect combination of performance and features, with enough processing power to handle most work outside of 3D design and the best-in-class keyboard, trackpad, display, and speakers.
So, despite the fact that the Dell XPS 15 (2020) is more than a year old, it’s still one of the greatest laptops to date – not to mention one of the best values, as it should receive significant reductions. It’s already more inexpensive than the 16-inch MacBook Pro, even without the incentives. The 256GB SSD, 8GB of RAM, and 10th-generation Intel Core i5 Comet Lake CPU combo costs $1,299 (about £1,030, AU$1,890).
To support all of the software and programs that a DJ is required to use at the same time, we know that we need a powerful processor and RAM. Serato DJ software is one such DJ program that necessitates a powerful processor and other such requirements.
- 16 GB DDR4-2400MHz, No Optical Drive 15.6-inch 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (6M cache, up to 3.8 GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB DDR5 Graphics, 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive
- English version of Windows 10 Home 64bit
The Dell XPS 9560’s build is as appealing as the system it supports, with an Intel Core i7 HQ processor, 16GB RAM, and 512GB of accessible SSD space.
The Dell XPS 15 delivers workstation-level performance in a tiny and light chassis that won’t slow you down on your commute. Sure, the GPU may be more powerful, but that would require a more robust (and heavy) cooling system.
The Dell XPS 15 has an 86Whr battery, which is quite large for a laptop of this size. The tablet’s battery life reflects this for the most part, with the device lasting 9 hours and 44 minutes on the PCMark 10 battery life test.
This laptop features a stylish design and is lightweight and portable. It’s ideal for a DJ to bring around, and its battery life is well above normal.
- Powerful Intel Core i7 processor, which is one of the best Serato DJ software compatible.
- A 16GB RAM indicates the laptop can multitask well, and a 512GB SSD means there is no need to upgrade the storage space because it is plenty.
- Battery life is longer than usual at 8 hours.
- Backlit keyboard and 15.6-inch LED display with excellent visuals.
- The laptop is light and thin, making it convenient to transport.
- Because of its size, this laptop may be too huge and unwieldy for certain people to carry around (although it is light).
- This laptop is a little on the pricey side.
2. ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 Laptop, 15.6” UHD 4K Touch, Intel Core i9-8950HK, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Backlit KB, Windows 10 Pro, UX580GE-XB74T
The ASUS ZenBook Pro is a fantastic laptop, and the finest laptop for Serato DJ software is the ASUS ZenBook Pro. Because of its expanded screen that covers the lower half of the laptop, this laptop is one of the nicest looking laptops you’ll ever see.
The ASUS ZenBook Pro is a fantastic laptop for folks who need or prefer to multitask a lot. There are a few differences in RAM and ROM depending on the model you choose, but it’s simply 32GB RAM and 1, 2, or 4TB of storage depending on your budget.
Asus’ high-end subnotebook series is the ZenBook Pro. The direct predecessor with a ScreenPad is the Asus ZenBook Pro 15 UX580GE, which is already two years old. A year ago, the Pro Duo models with an even larger second display were unveiled. The ScreenPad size has been reduced by Asus; otherwise, a new CPU-GPU combo has been introduced. We make do with the multimedia laptops listed below, which otherwise have a comparable hardware configuration, because there isn’t much competition with the same unique selling point (ScreenPad).
- Create shortcuts to open your favourite apps with a single press thanks to the adaptive ScreenPad design.
- Design of the Adaptive ScreenPad: ScreenPad allows you to extend your screen for more viewing possibilities.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i9-8950HK Processor (12M Cache, Turbo up to 4.8 GHz)
- 83% screen-to-body ratio, 15.6″ UHD 4K touch display with factory-calibrated colour accuracy verified by PANTONE. For a greater display and less bezel, use the NanoEdge bezel.
- With the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB, you can enjoy smooth 4K movie playback, photo editing, and more.
The fans are mainly at rest while not in use. Under load, they reach an audible maximum of 42 dB(A). The Lenovo laptop and its sibling remain quieter, while the Dell and Acer machines, as well as the predecessor, are louder. In terms of volume, the UX535 falls somewhere in the centre.
Everything is cool in idle use, and the palm rests are the same in any condition, even when stressed. Under heavy load, the temperature rises to 44 °C (111 °F), with the heat hotspot on the bottom side, in the centre, facing the display. In light of the colder weather in the area, this is also an excellent deal.
It’s difficult to imagine what would be better for a DJ than a laptop with this much RAM. Consider how many programmes you could run on your laptop at the same time without it slowing down. Consider the Considerable storage capacity — there’s no need to acquire an external drive out of concern of running out of storage.
Another appealing feature is the 4K ultra HD screen, which is further enhanced by the fact that this laptop is a touch screen laptop. With the introduction of a touch screen DJ laptop, a whole new world of possibilities opens up.
- 15″ screen with Ultra HD 4K 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- Touchscreen functionality is available on the display.
- The screen extends below the main screen to allow for better multitasking and split screens.
- With 32GB of RAM, you may run as many applications and software as you want without experiencing any slowdown.
- 1/2/4TB ROM, which means there’s plenty of room to store whatever one wants.
- Serato DJ software works well with the Intel Core i9 eight-core processor.
- It’s a little on the pricey side.
- Because it is big or heavy, it is not very portable and difficult to transport.
- The ASUS ZenBook Pro has a battery life of 6 to 7 hours, which is about average.
3. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ Full HD IPS, Intel i7 CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060-6GB, VR Ready, Red Backlit KB, Metal Chassis, Windows 10 64-bit, G3-571-77QK
This Acer laptop is a joy to look at and will most likely feel like an excellent purchase every time you do.
This laptop is highly compelling, from the colourful RGB backlit keyboard to the modern, elegant style of the laptop base, and it is the greatest laptop for Serato DJ software.
Although this laptop is primarily a gaming laptop, it may also be used to meet the needs of a DJ. For example, the 16GB to 64GB RAM (depending on which model of this laptop you choose) provides more than enough memory to run 10, 20, or 30 applications at once. The entry-level model has 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD, and the higher-end model has 32GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
The Acer Predator Helios 300 (2021) is similar to other Acer Predators. It has adequate features and performance and is reasonably priced, although it makes certain compromises.
You’ve seen the Helios 300 if you’ve ever seen an Acer Predator laptop. The hood is sandblasted black aluminium with two blue brackets encircling the silver Predator insignia in the centre. The sole distinguishing feature that makes this chassis appealing is how deep and dark the black on the hood is.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard 16GB DDR4 DRAM Memory & 256GB SSD | Extra empty extensible hard drive slot for 2.5″ hard drives | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Battery life of up to 7 hours
If you’re on a budget, 16GB will suffice, but if you want an exceptionally modern laptop system, the 64GB RAM with 2TB + 2TB HDD and SSD is the way to go.
This laptop’s amazing multitasking ability is complemented by the Intel Hexa-Core i7 processor — fantastic! A laptop with plenty of RAM and a powerful processor will function admirably. The Acer Predator Helios 300 is the finest laptop for Serato DJ software because of these qualities.
The 15.6-inch, 1920 x 1080-pixel display on the Acer Predator Helios 300 is vibrant and brilliant for a mainstream gaming laptop. It also has a 240Hz refresh rate panel, which ensures that games run smoothly.
The blue Lamborghini that sped across the street in the Misfits teaser flashed up on the Helios 300’s display. The display was bright enough to disclose detail in the space behind Pierce Brosnan and his team as they discussed a plan in a dark room. Brosnan’s hair was also exceptionally stylish.
- 15.6-inch full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution for optimal graphics viewing.
- Modifiable RAM starts at 16GB and a large hard drive capacity of 1TB or more.
- When typing text or numbers, the keys have a pleasant feel and are lighted in four zones.
- The Intel Hexa-Core i7 core processing unit is one of the most sophisticated CPUs available.
- The Acer Predator helios 300 offers a fantastic sound system and excellent audio quality.
- The Acer Predator Helios 300 is a relatively heavy laptop, making it difficult to transport.
The Apple MacBook Air is one of those style statement laptops that everyone wants, primarily to flaunt it. This can sometimes detract from the worth of the laptop’s genuine quality. Yes, the MacBook Air lives up to its moniker and reputation.
The most recent MacBook Air is powered by an Intel Core i3 processor from the 10th Generation, making it the best laptop for Serato DJ software. Aside from that, the Intel Iris Plus Graphics processing unit provides speedy processing, an extraordinarily fast system, and a Retina display with True Tone Technology.
The MacBook Air’s only flaw is that, while having 8GB of RAM and a 256GB hard drive, only a small amount of the hard drive can be utilised for storage.
The MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) was more than just an upgrade. It was an indication that Apple had turned a new page. This is due to the introduction of Apple’s own SoC, the M1, with the update, which also included the MacBook Air (M1, 2020) and Mac mini (M1, 2020) that launched at the same time. This new chip replaces the Intel CPUs that had previously powered Apple computers, ushering in a new age for Apple while also giving its laptops a breath of fresh air and reminding everyone what makes Apple goods so special.
You might not notice the big boost while looking at the MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020).
- Apple’s M1 chip provides a massive boost in CPU, GPU, and machine learning capabilities.
- With up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac, you can get more done.
- The 8-core CPU provides up to 2.8x faster performance, allowing you to get through processes faster than ever before.
- For graphics-intensive programs and games, an 8-core GPU with up to 5x quicker graphics is available.
- Neural Engine with 16 cores for sophisticated machine learning
- 8GB of shared memory ensures that everything you do is quick and smooth.
- Fast SSD storage allows you to run apps and open data in a matter of seconds.
The issue with Apple laptops is that you’ll either need an external storage device or pay for iCloud storage space. The MacBook Air is the greatest laptop for Serato DJ software if this can be overlooked.
Outside of the new processor, it’s nearly identical to the early 2020 model it’s replacing. Even though the upgrade is confined to the M1 chip, it has received a significant power boost. It’s three times faster than comparable Windows laptops and is 2.8 times faster than the one it replaces. It also has a longer battery life.
And, while it’s no longer the newest model in Apple’s Pro laptop range (that honour belongs to the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models), it’s still a good deal, especially when compared to the newer MacBook Pros. These new versions have more powerful M1 Pro and M1 Max CPUs, making them ideal for multimedia creators.
- Intel Core i3 processor from the 10th generation for fast processing.
- With a large force touch trackpad and excellent mouse movement, you can do a lot with your mouse.
- 8 GB of RAM and a 256 GB hard drive
- Battery life is longer than typical, lasting up to 11 hours, thanks to ultra-rapid charging.
- The MacBook Air boasts stereo speakers that produce a wide stereo sound and are also extremely loud.
- Storage difficulties can be rectified by purchasing additional iCloud (Apple Cloud) storage space or purchasing an external hard drive.
- The 13.3-inch screen is modest in comparison to other laptops.
5. HP Spectre X360 15.6 Inch 4K UHD Touch-Screen 512GB SSD + 32GB Optane 1.8GHz i7 2-in-1 Laptop (16GB RAM, Quad-Core i7-10510U, GeForce MX330, Windows 10 Home) Nightfall Black 15-EB0043DX
Here’s a 15.6-inch laptop with a touch screen and an ultra HD 4K resolution! The HP Spectre X360 has a lot of great features, and here are just a handful of them.
There’s enough storage on this laptop with a 10th Gen Intel i7 processor, 16GB RAM, 32GB Optane, and a 512GB SSD to accomplish whatever you want, open as many applications as you want, and access things on the laptop as quickly as you need them.
It’s difficult to improve on a winning recipe, but the HP Spectre x360 (2021) has. Now that it has Intel’s Evo certification, it increases the bar for what to anticipate from these laptops.
To meet Intel’s requirements, HP had to increase not only the laptop’s performance but also its design and battery life. In our PCMark 10 battery life test, it lasted nearly 13 hours.
- 1.8GHz Intel i7-10510U Quad-Core, 360° Flip-and-Fold Design (up to 4.9GHz)
- 4K UHD WLED Touch Display 15.6″ Diagonal (3840 x 2160) Intel GPU, 340 nits (2GB)
- Bang & Olufsen Quad speakers, 512GB SSD + 32GB Intel Optane, 16GB DDR4 SDRAM, SD Card Reader
- Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10 Home, Intle Wi-Fi 6 AX 201(2×2) + Bluetooth 5.0, Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- 13.5-hour battery life; 1 x Thunderbolt 3 Type-C; 1 x USB Type-C; 1 x HDMI 2.0; 1 x USB Type-A; 1 x AC smart pin; 1 x Headphone/Microphone combination; 1 x Media Card Reader; Ports and Slots: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 Type-C; 1 x USB Type-A; 1 x AC smart pin; 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo.
While the price is reasonable for a laptop of this type, it is a touch on the high side, especially given the availability of other, less expensive options.
The HP Spectre X360’s battery life is substantially better than usual, lasting up to 13 hours depending on how the laptop is used. The HP Spectre X360’s most remarkable feature is that it is a hybrid notebook that can also be used as a laptop.
With a premium pricing comes a premium design, and the HP Spectre x360 does not disappoint (2021). To be honest, we never doubted it; the previous model was one of the most attractive laptops we’ve ever seen.
As a result, it’s no surprise that the new model is another stunning HP laptop. The Spectre x360 looks almost identical to the last generation, which isn’t a bad thing given how delighted we were with its appearance.
The Spectre x360 has a brushed-metal style that comes in a variety of colour combinations. The 360-degree hinge, which allows the screen to entirely tilt back, transforming the Spectre x360 into a tablet-like device, feels robust and trustworthy.
- It contains an Intel Core i7 processor, which is ideal for Serato DJ software.
- The HP Spectre X360 is a hybrid laptop that may also be used as a notebook.
- It has a lengthy battery life of up to 13 hours and may be used continuously throughout the day.
- A modern design that is both attractive and functional.
- With a number keypad and a fingerprint scanner, this keyboard is backlit.
- Despite being a premium machine, the laptop’s screen is fairly dull.
- This model has the potential to be exceedingly costly.
6. Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, 13.5″ 2K 2256 x 1504 IPS Touch, 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7, 16GB LPDDR4X, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, Backlit KB, FPR, Rechargeable Active Stylus, SP513-54N-74V2
The Acer Spin 5 is another one of those hybrid laptops offered to you by Acer. The Acer Spin 5 is one of the finest laptops for Serato DJ software, with a wonderful display, a superb system, and an average of 7 to 9 hours of battery life. It operates on a 10th-generation Intel Core i7 processor and is one of the best laptops for Serato DJ software.
Two USB-A and two USB-C ports are included on the Spin 5. Thunderbolt 3 is the latter, and it can also be used for charging. It does, however, provide a barrel-connector charger, allowing you to use both USB-C connections for other purposes. However, because all three are on the left side, you can only charge it from that side. Nonetheless, this laptop features more connectors than most, including a full-size HDMI out and a microSD card slot.
The rest of the Spin 5 is exactly what you’d expect from a high-end two-in-one. A backlit keyboard is combined with a smooth precision touchpad that incorporates a responsive fingerprint reader.
- Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor, 10th Generation (Up to 3. 9GHz) Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD 13.5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3:2 aspect ratio) Graphics Intel Iris Plus
- 802. 11ax Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 Fingerprint reader with backlighting and a battery life of up to 15 hours
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port with USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) compatibility, DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, and DC-in 1 HDMI 2. 0 port and 2 USB 3. 2 Gen 1 ports (one with power-off charging).
- Intel and Acer Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
The Acer Spin 5 boasts all of the performance of its counterparts despite its tiny body (though it does get a little warm at times on your lap). With the Intel Iris Plus integrated graphics, you’ll be covered for office chores, schoolwork, and basic photo and video editing, so some light content production isn’t out of the question. It competed with or outperformed models like the Yoga C940 and Spectre x360 13.
On our streaming video test, it lasted an impressive 8 hours and 51 minutes with the display brightness and volume set to 50%.
Finally, the Acer Spin 5 is something remarkable. It includes just about everything you’ll find on comparable premium two-in-ones, including a taller screen, a small lightweight metal shell, good performance, and an overall fine feature set. There is still room for development, but no major issues. The Spin 5 has a backlit island-style keyboard with large keys for a comfortable typing experience. The tiny decrease in my WPM score could be attributable to the little mushy feel of the keys, but otherwise, everything was OK.
- An Intel Core i7 CPU from the 10th generation is extremely powerful and a fantastic match for Serato DJ software.
- Because of its 2-in-1 laptop/notebook hybrid model, it is extremely fashionable.
- There’s plenty of room with 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD hard disc.
- Even outside, the display is really bright.
- A laptop that is both inexpensive and budget-friendly.
- The battery life is insufficient.
7. ASUS ROG GL552VW-DH74 Gaming Notebook (i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 960M 4GB, 15.6″ IPS Full HD, Windows 10)
The ASUS Rog is a gaming laptop that also works well as a DJ laptop. It offers a lot of fantastic features. It’s a beautiful laptop with a powerful Intel Skylake Core i7 Quad-Core processor.
The RAM is 16GB, and the hard disc is a combination of 128 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD. This is wonderful for any DJ, and in terms of price, this is the best laptop for Serato DJ software.
When it comes to gaming, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M and Intel i7 6700HQ combination is currently the finest. As previously said, the GL552VW shares the same features as the G501, and the two laptops’ 1080p gaming performance is, predictably, similar. On this laptop, we played the latest Doom, Tom Clancy’s Division, Dota 2, Battleborn, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare, all of which ran nicely in 1080p with no notable problems. The only catch is that most AAA games are played at reduced graphic settings. However, you won’t be able to play on “High” or “Ultra” settings on a laptop unless you invest in a GTX 970M/980M capable device.
While gaming laptops aren’t known for their long battery life, we were anticipating almost three hours from the 4-cell removable battery on this one. Unfortunately, we only got two and a half hours. It doesn’t come close to the ROG G501’s five-hour battery life. It is comparable to most laptops with similar specifications in the sub-1 lakh pricing range.
The GL552VW’s performance is adequate for casual gamers. Games like DOTA 2 and CS:GO easily supported 60 frames per second. If your budget is less than 1 lakh, the Asus ROG GL552VW is undoubtedly one of the laptops to consider. Needless to say, day-to-day tasks like video viewing, office work, and surfing are a breeze.
- When Windows 11 becomes available, you can update for free. Disclaimer: The upgrade deployment plan is currently being finalised, with a start date of late 2021 and a finish date of 2022. The exact timing will differ depending on the device.
- 3.0 GHz AMD Ryzen 5 4600HS Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.0 GHz, 6 Cores, 12 Threads)
- One-month Xbox Game Pass subscription included with the purchase of your device Access to over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10
- 8GB DDR4 3200MHz onboard memory, expandable to 24GB via 1x SO-DIMM slot with | 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD storage
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti GDDR6 4GB VRAM dedicated graphics
- 14-inch (16:9) Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with 300 nits of brightness, anti-glare IPS-level screen, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% sRGB, Pantone Validated
- It has an Intel Core i7 processor, which is extremely powerful.
- A decent 15.6-inch full HD display allows the DJ to see what she or he is doing clearly.
- A stylish laptop with a fantastic design, feel, and style.
- There is a touchpad as well as a very comfy keyboard.
- For the price range, it’s an excellent choice.
- It is a little thick and Consequently hefty, making it tough to carry.
You are reading about the Top laptops for Serato DJ.
8. ASUS ROG Strix G16 (2023) Gaming Laptop, 16” Nebula Display 16:10 QHD 240Hz, GeForce RTX 4070, Intel Core i9-13980HX, 32GB DDR5, 1TB PCIe SSD, Wi-Fi 6E, Windows 11 Pro, G614JI-XS96,Eclipse Gray
The ASUS VivoBook S15 is a slim, light, and stylish laptop with an Intel Core i5 processor that can handle all of your DJing demands. This laptop, which comes with 8GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD hard drive, is ideal for DJs who are just getting started.
The sleek laptop design with a terrific sound system will be suitable for you, with a backlit keyboard and a 10-key number pad on the keyboard.
- Do it in style: The VivoBook S15’s textured metal chassis with diamond-cut edges, unusual colour, and color-blocking Enter key make it stand out. The diamond-cut shape makes it easier to open the lid.
- Outstanding Performance: The VivoBook S15 is equipped with an Intel Core i5 CPU from the 10th Generation and up to 8GB of memory. A 512GB PCIe SSD with a huge capacity provides rapid storage so you can get to what you need quickly.
- Unbounded 15.6″ FHD display with a screen-to-body ratio of 86 percent for a fluid viewing experience
- VivoBook S15 has a wide range of connectivity options, including USB 3.2 Type C, USB 3.2 Type A and 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and a MicroSD card reader.
- The laptop is extremely light and small, weighing less than 5 pounds and measuring only 18 millimetres in thickness.
- Keys are not more than 1.7 mm apart on this backlit keyboard.
- This laptop’s design is exceptionally strong, despite its small weight and thinness.
- For a rapid unlock, a highly efficient fingerprint sensor is used.
- The laptop does not overheat and charges in a short amount of time.
- Priced on the lower, more budget-friendly end of the spectrum.
- The battery life is roughly average, with a maximum of 6 hours.
9. Acer Aspire E15 Notebook, 15.6″ Full HD Display, Intel Dual-Core i3-8130U Upto 3.4GHz, 6GB RAM, 512GB SSD, DVD-RW, UHD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Pro
Because of one component or feature that sets it apart from the rest: a DVD-RW, we may label this the finest laptop for Serato DJ software. It’s not something you’d expect to find in a laptop in 2022, yet Acer is offering it to us.
This laptop is ideal for DJs who prefer to keep it old school and use CDs. Leaving this aspect of the Acer Aspire E15 aside, let’s look at a few more specifications to see why it’s such a good laptop for Serato DJ software.
- To achieve the promised specs, the manufacturer’s seal has been opened. Installation by a professional provider is included.
- Acer Aspire E15 Notebook | 15.6 Full HD Display | Intel Dual-Core i3-8130U 2.20GHz up to 3.4GHz | 6GB RAM | 512GB SSD (Turbo Speed) DVD-RW | UHD Graphics 620 Windows 10 Pro
A 6GB RAM and 512GB hard disc is just about enough to run the number of applications required by a DJ at any given time.
This laptop, which features a 15.6-inch full HD display and an Intel Dual-Core 8th Gen i3 processor, is ideal for working on music on a wide screen.
In addition to the DVD drive, the Acer Aspire E15 is a budget-friendly DJ laptop with a colour graphics display, excellent battery life, and a plethora of connectors.
- It’s a budget-friendly laptop that’s priced on the lower end of the laptop price spectrum.
- A huge number of connectors as long as a DVD-RW provide excellent connection.
- For the price, it has enough of RAM as well as hard drive space.
- Intel dual-core 8th Gen i3 processor provides the most powerful and efficient performance.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life, but to make it realistic for DJs given the power drain caused by DJ software like Serato, it can last up to an above-average 8 hours.
- It’s a little thick and hefty, so portability is limited.
- The Acer Aspire E15’s screen is dull, making it unsuitable for usage outside or in bright environments.
10. Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070-10th Gen Intel 8-Core i7 CPU – 15.6” FHD 360Hz – 16GB RAM – 1TB SSD – CNC Aluminum – Chroma RGB – THX Spatial Audio – Thunderbolt 3
The Razer Blade 15 is a powerful laptop meant to handle strong and heavy software. It is a comparatively lesser-known computer when compared to others made by large tech corporations. Because of its sleek form and lightweight, this laptop is ideal for transporting from one gig to the next.
Putting aside how it looks and feels to the touch, the RAM and ROM storage is ideal for DJ use.
- For business or play, this is the ideal display: A 144Hz refresh rate and an edge-to-edge, 100 percent sRGB factory-calibrated matte panel provide superb graphics for demanding gaming sessions or content creation.
- Powerhouse with no compromises: In a 0.78″ size, it’s designed for gaming and creative activities “unibody made of thin CNC aluminium
- Design for future proofing: Supports SSD/HDD and dual-channel RAM upgrades, Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, and compatibility with Razer Core X external GPU enclosures for increased graphics performance.
- Biometric protection: With an inbuilt webcam and IR sensor, it supports Windows Hello fast facial unlock and authentication.
- Customizable RGB Lighting: There are 16.8 million colours to choose from, as well as several preset settings.
- Summary: NVIDIA GeForce 2060 RTX, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H 6 core processor w/ 2.6GHz/4.5GHz (base/max turbo), 15.6″ “16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, FHD 144Hz matte display
- System Type of ram:
A 16GB RAM system with a 1TB + 128GB ROM is more than enough for a DJ to save all of the tracks she’s recorded, as well as the inspiration she needs from other DJs.
- A 128GB SSD and a 1TB HDD provide ample storage space, allowing software to be saved on one hard disc while other files are kept on the other.
- Multiple systems may be efficiently run at the same time because to the massive 16GB of RAM.
- The Razer Blade 15 is equipped with a 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, which is among the most advanced and capable of running Serato DJ software.
- Screen offers a 1920 x 1080 resolution and an anti-glare coating, ideal for a variety of gigs.
- A 15-inch laptop that is both portable and light, weighing less than 5 pounds.
- The battery life is roughly 6 hours, which is in par with the industry standard.
- Despite anti-glare and a high resolution, the screen brightness is lower than on other laptops, especially in direct sunlight.
You are reading about the Top laptops for Serato DJ in the US 2023
With the multitude of products available all over the world – different brands, CPUs, storage units, and so much more – purchasing a laptop is a decision that comes with a lot of options.
It is critical that you pick the best laptop for Serato DJ software that is also best suited to your needs before you begin DJing.
Because of their amazing processors, RAM spaces, audio inputs, screens, and other features, the 12 laptops listed above are very compatible with the Serato DJ software. The only thing left to do is choose which laptop you want, which one best suits you and the music you want to make.
Hopefully, using the information provided above, you will be able to make the best option for yourself. You don’t want to end up with equipment you don’t care for and then have to live with it. Make sure to do your homework and choose the ideal laptop for Serato DJ software, as well as your comfort and requirements.
You May Like These:-