If you’re the kind of person that likes to spend time in nature, well you are not alone. After all, who does not like to have some green around them?
If you are a homeowner and have a yard, you know just how hard it is to maintain it. It is very easy for your beautiful yard to look wild and dirty in a matter of mere weeks, and it surely is not a look you want. Lawn mowers greatly help you do just that. It is very easy and common to think that you do not really need a lawn mower if you have a small yard. However, it is important to remember that we live very fast-paced lives, and are always running low on time. It might take you long before you can finally find the time to clean your lawn, and that would take hours easily. Lawn mowers can help give you a clean and well-maintained lawn in a fraction of the time that would take you to manually clean it.
Types of Land Mower-
Before you buy a land mower, it is important that you have all the right information for it, and we are here to help you with that. The first step is to know about the types of lawn mowers out there so that you can decide which will be the best fit for you. Lawn mowers are differentiated on the basis of their style of cutting, and their power source. The different types of cutting styles in lawn mowers are:
These lawn mowers are called Cylinder Lawn Mowers because just like the name suggests, these mowers have cylindrical blades that rotate at the front of the mower. These types of mowers cut against a fixed blade at the bottom, and they should have multiple blades, three being the minimum. The more blades a cylinder mower has, the sharper the cut will be and the better the lawn will look. These mowers are usually used for lawns that are usually flat and not uneven.
Unlike the cylinder lawn mowers, the Rotary Lawn Mowers have one single blade that rotates horizontally underneath the mower. These are the most popular and versatile types of lawn mowers, because they are usually suited to all kinds of grass and mostly all terrains.
Hover lawn mowers are the types of mowers that are the most suited for uneven terrain. These lawn mowers. Just like the name suggests, these lawn mowers hover over the ground, which makes it easier to push and mow even the most uneven surfaces with little to no problems.
Now that we have covered the different cutting styles of lawn mowers, let’s move on to the different power sources that lawn mowers need.
The main sources of power that lawn mowers operate on are:
Push (or Manual) Lawn Mowers:
Push Lawn Mowers are mowers that one pushes manually for it to work. This is one of the first styles of a lawn mower and is gradually making a comeback. If you are concerned about your carbon footprint, a push lawn mower is your best bet, because it is used with manual power instead of any fuel, which makes it better for the environment. These are also very easy to use, and one of the most popular types of lawn mowers in the market.
Petrol Lawn Mowers
In the case of petrol lawn mowers, the name itself is pretty self-explanatory. These lawn mowers operate on petrol and are the best choice for large gardens where it is problematic to use a mains cable. These mowers are usually more expensive than others, but are also better in performance and cuts better and faster.
However, petrol lawn mowers also require a lot of maintenance. Because these work on petrol, they need to be checked and also need servicing just like a car engine. The servicing, oil top-up, and overall maintenance can be quite expensive and heavy on the wallet.
Electric Lawn Mowers
Electric lawn mowers are perhaps the most popular type of lawn mower in the market. These lawn mowers operate on the mains electricity, and most lawn mowers nowadays run on electricity. Electric lawn mowers are very compact in size, and are much cheaper when compared to other lawn mowers in the market, which explains its popularity.
Unlike the Push Mower, these do not need the user to put in extra effort from their side, and these mowers are able to work independently. One thing to remember before getting an electric lawn mower is to check the length of its cable to see if it will allow you to mow the entirety of your lawn.
Cordless Lawn Mowers
Cordless Lawn Mowers are the most independent lawn mowers of the lot. These lawn mowers are battery-powered, and thus, have all the benefits of an electric lawn mower, without the extra hassle of checking the cable and using it.
These lawn mowers are a little bit on the expensive side because of their batteries. These mowers use modern lithium ion batteries that last much longer than traditional batteries, making them more in demand and higher in price. However, the benefits of a cordless lawn mower makes sure that you get your money’s worth.
Some important features that you should keep an eye out for, when out shopping for a lawn mower to ensure that you find the best one for you are:
- Grass Box/Bag
When you shop for a lawn mower, try to find one that has a grass box/bag. Lawn mowers that do not have a grass box/bag end up leaving the clippings of the grass on your lawn itself, adding another step to the cleaning process of your lawn. Instead of cleaning these clippings yourself, find a lawn mower that comes with a grass box/bag, as it will collect the clippings as it cuts the grass, making your day easier.
If you have a very busy life, and do not have time to push a lawn mower around, this feature is for you. Most electric and petrol lawn mowers come with the feature of self-propel, meaning they can move themselves. They just need to be steered in the right direction, and you do not even need to push them or walk behind them.
Self-propelled lawn mowers make the mowing process so much easier for the users, and are extremely efficient too. Some models even come with different speeds, so that you can adjust it to your liking.
- Mulch Mowers
Another important feature that you should definitely look for in your lawn mower is whether or not it is a mulch mower. Mulching adds back nutrients to the ground, making it better. These lawn mowers cut up the grass very finely and then push them into the lawn as mulch. These mowers are a great choice if you do not have a place to throw the grass clippings from your lawn. Even though mulch mowers are very expensive, they are definitely worth the price.
Factors to keep in mind before buying a land mower-
Now that we have covered the different types of lawn mowers, here are some important features and factors that you should keep in your mind while getting one.
Before you go out and buy a new lawn mower for yourself, it is important that you figure out the terrain of your yard. Is it more rocky and uneven or is it more on the plain and flat side? Once you have figured out the type of terrain of your yard, it is important that you specifically look for the kind of lawn mowers that are best suited for your needs and fits your situation perfectly.
If a battery-powered or corded electric lawn mower did not make the cut for you, chances are you are looking for something more suited for small yards. Look at the engines of the lawn mowers that you like and notice their power. Walk-mower engines usually range from 140cc to 190cc, and come in four different types; traditional side-valve, overhead valve, overhead cam and direct overhead-valve. The higher the ccs on an engine, the more powerful it is. If you are looking for a lawn mower that will cut through coarse or tall grass, go for one with a more powerful engine. At the end of the day, you will know what suits your needs the best.
Getting your lawn mower to start should not be a hefty task. If you are looking to start an electric mower, first you have to connect the mower to a source of power, flip a switch, push a button or turn a key, and then pull the throttle bar back to the push bar, and your engine should have started.
If you are trying to start a gas powered lawn mower, first you need to put in some gasoline into the fuel system and then pull back the throttle bar and pull on the pull start. It is very common and okay for your engine to not start in the first attempt itself, so pull on the pull start a few more times, and your engine should start.
Cutting Width and Height:
When you are out looking for lawn mowers, decide on a cutting height and width that you are comfortable with. The width in gas powered lawn mowers usually range from 20 to 30 inches, and the mowers on the lower side of this range are usually best-suited for small yards.
Electric mowers generally come in the range of 15 to 21 inches, and this actually works best for small yards. The same applies to a reel style mower. While mowers with a smaller width require more passes, they can get in the corners, and hard-to-reach sports better and can help in mowing the tight places better.
Another important thing to remember before getting a lawn mower is its weight. When shopping for a new lawn mower, you should never go for a lawn mower that is way too heavy for you, or one that you are just not able to carry comfortably.
It is important that you choose a lawn mower whose weight you are truly comfortable with. The lighter the lawn mower, the better you will be able to maneuver with it, and the better job it will do at keeping your lawn clean and well-maintained.
Safety is the biggest concern whenever you are getting anything new, and a lawn mower is no different. When you are getting a lawn mower, it is important that you do your proper research about that product or brand, to best know if they maintain their safety protocols or not.
The next thing to do is to look for safety features in your lawn mower. The easy start on an electric mower is dangerous because even a child could easily start that, so it is better if you look for an electric lawn mower with a key or switch that you can lock or remove.
Now that we have covered all that there was to cover, here are our top 13 recommendations for lawn mowers for small yards.
If you have a yard that measures up to 1/3 acre or less, the Greenworks 40V 20-Inch Cordless Force Lawn Mower is your best friend! With its dual blade/dual port and battery run time of a total of 60 minutes, it is one of the bestselling lawn mowers in the market. It is designed not only to improve cutting, but also mulching and bagging. Another added benefit of this mower is that the Dual Battery Port switches automatically to the backup battery, ensuring a longer run-time and lesser efforts on your part. Its lightweight and smart built also ensures that it is also easy to use and maneuver.
- It has a 20” Cutting Deck
- The product has Dual Battery Ports
- This land mower has been constructed with a Smart Cut Technology
- It has dual Dual Blades on each side
- Fully charged 5Ah lithium-ion battery gives it the approximate run time of 60 minutes, which can be extended with an extra battery port.
- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 20.7 x 19.5 inches
- Item Weight: 40.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Greenworks
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion battery required (included)
- Low noise levels
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Supreme cut quality
- No oil maintenance or gas to purchase
If you are running low on space and looking for a lawn mower that is compact and light, look no further. The Sun Joe MJ401E is an easy-to-use electric mower that is ideal for small yards. This mower not only cuts down on the need for extra space, but also is designed to not pollute the environment with toxic carbon emissions. It comes with all-terrain wheels that ensure smoothness and easy maneuverability every time, and over a variety of surfaces. It is also ETL approved, and comes with a full 2-year university.
- The powerful 12-amp motor cuts a 14 inch wide path.
- It has a 14-inch blade
- The product comes with a Detachable Grass Bag
- This land mower has all-terrain wheels
- It also has a Push start button
- There are three different cutting height control
- Product Dimensions: 61.5 x 16.5 x 29 inches
- Item Weight: 29 pounds
- Manufacturer: Snow Joe LLC
- Easy to assemble
- Very Lightweight
- Easy to use
- Small, Compact design
- Low noise levels
- Requires very little maintenance
- Small wheels
- Plastic built is not very durable
- The grass bag is small
The Snapper XD 82 Volt 21 inch lawn mower is a battery-powered lawn mower that is not just reliable and durable, but also extremely powerful. It has been designed keeping in mind all the needs of a potential user, and that makes it extremely easy to use and maneuver. It comes with a single lever height adjuster that allows you to choose from 7 different cutting heights. Its lithium ion battery is also very effective and helps give you a smooth lawn mowing experience. It is also not a noisy lawn mower, and it’s low noise levels will surprise you pleasantly.
- This lawn mower comes with up to 90 minutes of a run-time because of its Briggs & Stratton 82V MAX 2.0 Lithium-ion batteries. The kit includes two batteries and one rapid charger.
- It comes with a 21 inch steel mowing deck, and an amazing 3-in-1 design that mulches, bags, and discharges grass clippings.
- It is equipped with intelligent load-sensing technology that allows maximum power levels when you mow, to provide you with maximum efficiency.
- It is extremely easy to use, with a push start button, and a single lever that allows you to choose among 7 heights to get your ideal cutting height.
Product Dimensions: 35.04 x 24.21 x 18.31 inches
Item Weight: 90 pounds
Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton Power Products
Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required (included)
- The noise levels of the Snapper XD Lawn Mower is surprisingly low.
- The parts of the lawn mower were very easy to assemble.
- It gave a smooth and non-jerky movement, and was quite stable too.
- The Snapper XD has a long battery-life.
- This lawn mower is very expensive.
- It is very hard to find replacement batteries of the Snapper XD online.
The Black + Decker MM2000 13 Amp Corded Lawn Mower is an electric lawn mower that will cater to all your mowing needs. It comes with a powerful 13 Amp motor, and is designed to bag, mulch, and discharge the grass clippings all by itself. It gives your lawn a very clean and manicured lawn every time you use it, thanks to its EdgeMax deck design that allows it to cut up to the edge of fences and flower beds, without destroying them and with extreme precision. It comes with a 20 inch wide cutting patch, and a 7 setting height adjustment option, that allows you to select your ideal cutting height.
- The Black+Decker lawn mower comes with a 13 gallon nylon grass collection bag.
- It also comes equipped with seven different cutting height settings, out of which the user can choose their desired cutting height.
- It has a 20 inch wide cutting path.
- It also comes with a minimum noise producing technology.
- EdgeMax technology allows it to mow near fences and flower beds with precision, and without damaging them.
Product Dimensions: 34.9 x 16.8 x 21.9 inches
Item Weight: 46.2 pounds
Department: Outdoor Power Tools
Manufacturer: Black & Deck Outdoor
- This lawn mower is extremely powerful and high-performance.
- It entails no hassles or extra expenses.
- The noise production levels of this lawn mower are very low.
- Black + Decker’s EdgeMax technology helps to mow along fences and borders with ease and precision, without causing any damage.
- The lawn mower’s parts were very easy to assemble.
- The mower can be folded, making it very compact and easy to store.
- The Black+Decker Lawn Mower is extremely expensive.
5. American Lawn Mower Company 1204-14 Lawn Mower
If you are concerned about your carbon footprint, and want to make sure that you do not harm our planet, and keep it safe as much as possible, then this lawn mower is for you. The American Lawn Mower Company 14 inch 4 blade Push Reel Lawn Mower is a much better alternative to gas mowers. This lawn mower is easy to use, and does not use gas as a power source to operate, and thus, does not emit any harmful fumes. It is extremely precise when it comes to cutting the grass of your lawn, and gives it a manicured and well-maintained look every time.
- It is ideal for cutting grass up to the length of 4 inches.
- This lawn mower is a greener alternative, and does not harm the environment in any way.
- The noise-levels of the lawn mower are little to negligible.
- Manual grass cutter blades made of heat-treated alloy steel keeps it sharp for years.
- Mechanical lawn mower with an adjustable blade height of 0.5-1.75 inch, with scissor action cut.
- 4-blade reel with a cutting width of 14inch and 8.5 inch polymer wheels ensure easy maneuverability.
Product Dimensions: 20 x 24 x 42.5 inches
Item Weight: 20 pounds
Manufacturer: American Lawn Mower Company
- This lawn mower is definitely environment-friendly.
- The mower has very low noise-levels.
- Because of the smooth wheels, the mower has a very smooth movement, and have high-maneuverability.
- The performance levels of your lawn mower is very high.
- The parts of the lawn mower were very easy to assemble
- There is a chance that the lawn mower might not perform very well on uneven grounds and terrains.
- This lawn mower was very expensive
6. Greenworks 16 inch Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25142
The Greenworks 16 inch Corded Electric Lawn Mower is exceptionally well-designed, and is one of the best lawn mowers in the market for a small lawn. It is very easy to use, and starts with a push start button. It’s 19 Amp Electric motor is powerful enough to cut through grass with extreme ease and precision, and its durable 16 inch cutting deck helps make the process quicker and more effective.
- Comes with a 2-in-1 feature of both mulching and rear discharge capabilities.
- Its 5 position height adjustment offers a variety of cutting heights to choose from.
- Its 7 inch rear wheel and 6 inch front wheels ensure easy maneuverability.
- Its 16 inch cutting deck makes the mowing easier and more precise.
Product Dimensions: 28.4 x 15.75 x 20.3 inches
Item Weight: 37.5 pounds
Manufacturer: Sunrise Global Marketing, LLC
- This lawn mower is very easy to use.
- This lawn mower also provides easy maneuverability
- It is also very light in weight.
- The grass bag that came along with the mower is too small, and not enough to hold all the clippings in the bag.
7. Husqvarna AUTOMOWER 310, Robotic Lawn Mower
This robotic lawn mower is sure to take you by surprise, and give you a fresh and new mowing experience. The Husqvarna AUTOMOWER 310 is a fully automated robotic lawn mower that can cut grass in all weathers, without any problems at all. It comes equipped with anti-collision sensors that keep your pets, children, family, and belonging safe from it. It is also extremely quiet and is guided by hidden boundary wires, and the mower is designed to move around your lawn with extreme precision. And the best part is that it also comes with a 2-year limited warranty for residential use.
- Equipped with anti-collision and anti-theft features.
- The noise-levels were very low.
- Fully automatic robotic lawn mower.
- The lawn mower is capable of working in every weather.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty for residential use
Product Dimensions: 24.8 x 20.1 x 9.8 inches
Item Weight: 20.3 pounds
Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required (included)
- The robotic land mower comes equipped with the anti-collision feature.
- It also came equipped with an anti-theft feature.
- The technology that has been used is very smart, yet easy to understand.
- The product was very easy to use.
- Low battery life when compared to other lawn mowers
- Extremely expensive
The compact, 196cc self-propelled lawn mower is perfect for you, if you have a small lawn. It works on a gas-powered motor, and is easy to use. It features three cutting systems Including mulching, side discharge option, plus a rear bag for collecting the grass clippings. The PowerSmart lawn mower is a highly efficient and popular lawn mower, and it ensures easy maneuverability, even on uneven and rough grounds.
- It has a 3-in-1 mulching, bag, and side-discharge capability.
- Comes with 5-position height adjustment that allows the user to adjust the cutting height according to their needs.
- The 11.5 inch rear wheels make it easy to move smoothly.
- It comes powered by a 196 cc engine.
- Easy pull-starting
Product Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 18 inches
Item Weight: 93 pounds
Manufacturer: Amerisun Inc
- The parts of the land mower were easy to assemble.
- It also provides great maneuverability.
- The mower effectively bags, mulches, and side-discharges
- Gas powered mowers are not environment friendly.
- Very expensive.
9. EGO Power Lithium Volt Cordless Mower for Lawns
The EGO Power Lithium Volt Cordless Mower is a self-propelled 21 inch lawn mower that gives you an 80 minute run-time. EGO’s PeakPower technology combines the power of two EGO POWER+ 56V 5.0 Ah ARC lithium batteries that ensure a long power draw that results in exceptional results. This mower is designed and equipped to cut through all grass types with exceptional ease and precision. The deck height is also adjustable, and allows us to cut the grass at your length of choice. This lawn mower comes with a sleek design that makes it very easy to use, and also, easy to smoothly maneuver and store, as it is also foldable, thus ending all your storage-related problems.
- It comes with two 5.0Ah ARC Lithium batteries that ensures a run-time of 80 minutes or more, on one single charge.
- There is no need to fixate on one particular battery alone. Universal battery compatibility gives you the ease of using any size battery for any tool.
- Recharges in as little as 40 minutes, making it one of the quickest recharging batteries in the market
- It is designed to withstand every weather, even the harshest ones.
- It is a self-propelled lawn mower.
Product Dimensions: 61.61 x 22.92 x 46.46 inches
Item Weight: 89.8 pounds
Manufacturer: EGO Power+
Batteries: 2 Lithium ion batteries required (included)
- It is a self-propelled lawn mower, which makes things easier for the user.
- Its compact and foldable design makes it easy to store.
- Comes with two powerful 5.0Ah batteries that make it greatly efficient snd a great run-time
- Extremely Expensive
10. WORX WG896 12 AMP 7.5 inch Electric Lawn Edger and Trencher
The WORX 12 AMP Electric 7.5 inch Lawn Edger and Trencher is just what you need to give your lawn a well-maintained, neat, and manicured look. Even though this lawn mower weighs only 16 pounds, it is extremely powerful and effective in giving you the lawn that you have always wanted to have. This 2-in-1 Edger/Trencher, with it’s 7.5 inch serrated blade with a spinning speed of 4700 revs/minutes, gives you deeper, more defined lines along your lawn, giving it a professional look that no other regular edger could give. Its lightweight design makes it extremely easy to maneuver and it’s adjustable shaft allows users of every height to find a comfortable length and position to work with. This lawn mower has been designed in such a way that even its cleaning process is easy and safe.
- The 2-in-1 edger and trencher works at a deeper level and gives a more professional look to your lawn.
- Weighing in at 14 pounds, this lawn mower is extremely light weight.
- The WORX Lawn Mower comes with an adjustable shaft, that allows users of all heights to adjust the length to their heights
- It is extremely easy to use, and its lightweight built ensures easy maneuverability
- Powerful 12 AMP motor provides premium performance
- 3-position blade depth adjustment
- Cutting line indicator for additional precision
Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 14.1 x 11 inches
Item Weight: 16 pounds
Manufacturer: Positec/Worx- Lawn and Garden
- Simple, non-complicated design and build mean that it is easy for everyone to use.
- Hassle-free maneuverability
- Value for money
- The edger is difficult to assemble with the lawn mower the first time you use it.
11. GreenWorks 16 inch Reel Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher 25052
GreenWorks is a brand that is popular for their zero carbon-footprint products, and this lawn mower is no different. The GreenWorks 16 inch Reel Lawn Mower is a manual lawn mower, which proves the company’s sincerity and dedication towards producing eco-friendly products. Even though manual lawn mowers require more effort than an electric or gas lawn mower, you are still highly unlikely to face a problem with this lawn mower, because it was built and designed to provide optimum comfort and ease to the user. Its steel blades cut with extreme ease, and the contact-free blades ensure that the mowing is silent and low on noise levels.
One main disadvantage to most reel mowers is that most of them won’t bag grass clippings. The GreenWorks Lawn Mower comes with a grass catcher that works great and collects all the grass clippings before they are strewn around on the lawn.
- The GreenWorks 25052 Lawn Mower comes with a Grass Catcher that is equally as effective.
- Its 16 inch cutting path gets the job done efficiently and in very less time.
- The Lawn Mower also comes with a 2-in-1 feature, providing both mulching and rear bag capabilities.
- The GreenWorks 25052 is designed with a 4 position height adjustment, snd it offers cutting heights ranging from 1 1/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch
- The front and rear wheels, being 10 inch and 2 inch in size respectively, ensures a smooth maneuverability to this lawn mower.
- This lawn mower is eco-friendly, and does not harm the environment in any way.
- 160 mph wind speeds for helping remove debris and dust from hard services.
- Its lightweight design allows users to use this without any problem at all.
- Convenient cord-lock to prevent accidental unplugging.
- When compared to other gas blowers, the GreenWorks leaf blower leaves them all behind with its simple, effective and sleek design.
Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 15 x 10 inches
Item Weight: 32.4 pounds
Manufacturer: Sunrise Global Marketing LLC
- This is a manual lawn mower, and that means that it is very beneficial for the environment.
- The GreenWorks 25052 is easy to assemble.
- It is also very light weight, and that ensures its ability to maneuver comfortably .without any hassles.
- A manual lawn mower might not be ideal for everyone.
12. Yard Machines 140cc OHV 21 inch 2-in-1 Push Walk-behind Gas Powered Lawn Mower
If you have a small or medium-sized yard, the Yard Machines 140cc 2-in-1 Lawn Mower might interest you greatly. This lawn mower comes with a 21 inch cutting deck that allows one to mow wider areas of grass with remarkable ease and fewer passes, which is perfect for small yards.
It comes equipped with a dual lever that allows the user to choose between the given 6 different cutting heights. The Yard Machines 2-in-1 Land Mower also is very smooth to use and has an easy maneuverability, because of its 7 inch front wheels and 11 inch rear wheels. These wheels are so effective, in fact, that it allows the lawn mower to work even on uneven surfaces. It is powered by a 140cc engine with a recoil start and primer, and is equipped with both mulching and side discharging features.
- It is equipped with a 140cc durable and powerful engine and comes with recoil start and primer.
- Whether your lawn needs a small trim, or a full cut, this lawn mower has the ability to cater to all your demands. It comes equipped with a dual level height adjuster that has 6 different cutting height settings to choose from.
- It comes with the 2-in-1 features of mulching and side-discharge capabilities
- The 21 inch cutting deck is extremely effective and efficient and trims the grass very quickly
- The 7 inch front wheels and 11 inch rear wheels ensure a smooth and non-jerky movement, even on uneven land.
Product Dimensions: 36.56 x 23.88 x 17.5 inches
Item Weight: 1 pounds
- This is a very lightweight lawn mower.
- It is simple and easy to use, and has no complicated features as such
- It works even on uneven terrains.
- The parts of the land mower are very easy to assemble.
- You have to add oil to its engine.
- Gas powered lawn mowers are very problematic and harmful for our surroundings.
- It is very expensive.
13. Craftsman M105-140cc 21 inch Gas Push Lawn Mower
The Craftsman M105 is a gas lawn mower that comes equipped with a lot of features that can justify the price you pay for it. It is a 3-in-1 lawn mower that has a 21 inch cutting deck, which makes it a good fit for both small and medium sized lawns. It is powered by a trusted Craftsman 140cc engine and starts with an electric start and auto choke. This is a self-propelled mower that is also equipped with grass bags and side discharge and mulching capabilities. It also gives the user the choice to choose from six different height settings to find the cut-height that suits their needs the best.
- This self-propelled lawn mower allows the user to set the desired propulsion speed on the mower, so that the mower can do its job while the owner can move about in their yard while keeping an eye on the mower from afar, instead of having to be with it all the time.
- This lawn mower comes with six different height settings to choose from, when deciding on a cut-height.
- It is also equipped with a side discharge, mulching, and bagging capabilities.
- It is powered by a 140cc engine and starts with an electric start or an auto choke.
- It comes equipped with a 21 inch cutting deck.
Product Dimensions: 36.56 x 17.75 x 17.75 inches
Item Weight: 86.8 pounds
- The combination of a 140cc engine and a sharp blade results in supreme quality cutting.
- The parts are easy enough to assemble.
- Because of the engine’s auto choke method, the lawn mower usually starts in the first attempt itself, without any problems.
- The mower’s 3-in-1 capabilities of bagging, mulching and side discharge are very helpful and come in handy.
- This product is ‘value for money’ in the true sense, as one gets their money’s worth completely.
- The grass bag is not very big, and is not able to collect much of the grass clippings.
- It is also a little on the heavier side, and this might pose as a problem to many.
We listed some of the best land mowers considering their features, reliability and most importantly their customer review. In case you are still confused among the best-chosen list, here are 2 that you can go blindly on:
1.Greenworks 40V 20-Inch Cordless Twin Force Lawn Mower is the Best Among All land mowers
2. Sun Joe MJ401E Mow Joe 14 inch Electric Lawn Mower Is available at the most Cheap and Best Price
Taking into account the fact that there are scores of land mowers in the market from various brands, it certainly gets difficult to make a choice. However, as long as the preferred model meets all the above-mentioned requirements, you are in a good place. Besides all this, you may consider factors, like, warranty period and after-sales service from the brand, while making a purchase.